Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And (12573 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / BIAFRA : Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Pa Edwin Clark, Calls Him Names / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Freemancipation: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

The name was Asagba of Asagba land until the British came and called it Asaba, same way Eka was pronounced as Ika by the British who couldn't pronounce it.. It was never Ahama.. You go soon see Aspanner.. lol

The fact is Asagba/Asaba aint Ibo word! Kapish!

I hope you know that all these ranting online won't change anything on the ground right?

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Sagay212: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Your stupid illiterate self here was who dragged your miserable, meth head, savage ass here to screech without anyone calling your monkey ass. Was your name mentioned? You dragged your obvious mentally challenged ass to this page to screech your incompetence without even bothering to read which community being discussed or even bothering to google which community being talked about before given your two sense of straight illiteracy and ignorance. I suggest go and Google where anioma is located and bash your worthless head upside the head if hurts you.
Yes there's no atom of shame for an incompetent rat with zero knowledge of geography coming to rant like a neandertal buffoon. Congratulations and clap for yourself for being the class clown.

Blah blah blah....it doesn't change the fact that you are a rejected low self esteemed MF. Keep crying and begging for acceptance. .

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Google would have helped you not clown your own self but no, you continously making yourself a clown. The word Asagba came from igbo words you dumbass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg my Belle don burst from laughter.

Just checked the site you quoted. Is that an archive? Won't be surprised if it was an Ibo who created the site to turn history on its head like they always do. What more? It was even created in 2009.. Lol!

I asked again, the British who knows how to pronounce Harcourt couldn't do justice to Ahaba? You thought I'm as foolish as your foolish self?

BTW, it's still Asagba/Asaba and it aint Ibos.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sagay212:

Blah blah blah....it doesn't change the fact that you are a rejected low self esteemed MF. Keep crying and begging for acceptance. .

More example of your illiteracy.

I can tell this buffoon didn't even bother to read the article. shebi it's too long so you can't focus no? Adhd ass nigga.

Let me breakdown for you so that your coconut brain can understand what's written. Edwin Clark claimed that Anioma and rivers igbo are not igbo but rather we are just Deltan and rivers people. An anioma wrote the article informing him we are proud igbos and being in a region outside of SE does not remove our identity.
So who's doing the rejecting you incompetent rat. Read, comprehend before making a complete ass of yourself. Take a bow nigga, take a bow. Thank you for being the school's incompetent jackass.

6 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Customer80: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ahaba Ibokwe in Osadebe voice
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Just checked the site you quoted. Is that an archive? Won't be surprised if it was an Ibo who created the site to turn history on its head like they always do. What more? It was even created in 2009.. Lol!

I asked again, the British who knows how to pronounce Harcourt couldn't do justice to Ahaba? You thought I'm as foolish as your foolish self?

Why are you this daft? Is Harcourt and Igbo word? Why should a British find it difficult to pronounce a word that he is native to
Ok, we hear, Asaba is yoruba word. Are you ok now
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Asaba.com was created to bring news of what's going on in Asaba to those of living in the diaspora so who were you expecting to create it? Chinese grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's help you clown yourself some more...you see that book where I quoted the meaning of Asagba....that book was the Asagba thoughts, vision of prof edozien meaning it came directly from our king.
Here's more spread of the book,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are so right everyone is lying including the king of the land in question. Only Kagawa on NL knows the truth. I forgot you were here when earth was made thus you witness everything including the creation of Asaba hence you knew it was called Asagba, not Ahaba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

I can tell this buffoon didn't even bother to read the article. shebi it's too long so you can't focus no? Adhd ass nigga.

Let me breakdown for you do that your coconut brain can understand what's written. Edwin Clark claimed that Anioma and rivers igbo are not igbo but rather we are just Deltan and rivers people. An anioma wrote the article informing him we are proud igbos and being in a region outside of SE does not remove our identity.
So who's doing the rejecting you incompetent rat. Read, comprehend before naming a complete ass of yourself. Take a bow nigga, take a bow. Thank you for being the school's incompetent jackass.
Nigur, you ain't got chill man. cheesy More like a rhyme men cheesy

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Nigur, you ain't got chill man. cheesy More like a rhyme men cheesy

grin grin I just don't like ignorance and attention seeking. I ignore people that are ignorant but if you come looking my trouble by quoting me, I'll say wtf that comes to my mind regarding about you.

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Asaba.com was created to bring news of what's going on in Asaba to those of living in the diaspora so who were you expecting to create it? Chinese grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's help you clown yourself some more...you see that book where I quoted the meaning of Asagba....that book was the Asagba thoughts, vision of prof edozien meaning it came directly from our king.
Here's more spread of the book,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are so right everyone is lying including the king of the land in question. Only Kagawa on NL knows the truth. I forgot you were here when earth was made thus you witness everything including the creation of Asaba hence you knew it was called Asagba, not Ahaba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol! Ifeoha Azikwe is now Edozien? Haba!

Let his direct son write on his thoughts and vision, not some Ibo out there. Even the name Edozien doesn't sound Ibo! Yet you dey claim Asaba as Ibo? Lol!

I think I've already found what I'm looking for. Thank you for confirming that Asaba aint Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Why are you this daft? Is Harcourt and Igbo word? Why should a British find it difficult to pronounce a word that he is native to
Ok, we hear, Asaba is yoruba word. Are you ok now

Harcout has got a "H" word and the British can pronounce it so well! In fact, it's in their language however the "gb" isn't their alphabetical word! Get that sunk into your brain!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Ifeoha Azikwe is now Edozien? Haba!

Let his direct son write on his thoughts and vision, not some Ibo out there. Even the name Edozien doesn't sound Ibo! Yet you dey claim Asaba as Ibo? Lol!

I think I've already found what I'm looking for. Thank you for confirming that Asaba aint Ibo!

So this fool does not know how memoirs are written grin grin grin grin
The worst part of it, the clown is calling Asaba as non igbo but yet just labeled ifeoha as igbo. You do know ifeoha is from Asaba right? grin grin grin grin grin

Edozien is not igbo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I thought this shit wouldn't get funnier and this Nigga won't make another blunder that'll display his ignorance but alas I was wrong. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko tell us what tribe uses the last name Edozien. I wan know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

So this fool does not know how memoirs are written grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The worst part of it, the clown is calling Asaba as non igbo but yet just labeled ifeoha as igbo. You do know ifeoha is from Asaba right? grin grin grin grin grin

Edozien is not igbo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I thought this shit wouldn't get funnier and this Nigga don't make another blunder that'll display his ignorance but alas I was wrong. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko tell us what tribe uses the last name Edozien. I wan know

Ifeoha is probably an Ibo who migrated to Asaba and thinks it's his land, even as you think you belong to Asaba.

Do Edozien sound Ibo to you? Thank God my schooling in Benin gave me a good chance to recognise the diction of Bini language/word.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Ifeoha is probably an Ibo who migrated to Asaba and thinks it's his land, even as you think you belong to Asaba.

Do Edozien sound Ibo to you? Thank God my schooling in Benin gave me a good chance to recognise the diction of Bini language/word.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Google Edozien and screenshot how many bini people you saw with that last name. After which, go to Facebook and do the same then come back and post those screenshots here. grin grin ;

Edozien is a common ass name among igbos be in SE and SS. I fucking know a man from Imo state with that last name for Godsake

Biko I'm curious what's the meaning of Edozien in bini?

See his mouth twisting "I can recognize the diction of Bini words/language." You saw the word "edo" and immediately stupidly thought that must be a bini last name, not foolishly knowing that last name is common as hell last name within igbo population. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sagay212:
I have never seen any other tribe apart from the igbo claiming and wanting other tribes to accept them. You don't need to keep embarrassing yourselves all over claiming people who do not accept you as your tribe. Why always igbos? everyday they are always trying to claim and force people to be part of their tribe yet the cry of freedom. what sort of low self esteem is this. Today calabar is parof ibo, tomorrow, benin is part of igbos,next kogi, benue, lokoja, ondo, bornu is part of igbos. stop trying so hard to attach yourselves to people who don't phuck with you. Learn to be proud of who you are and stick to it. What is all these nonsense cry about wanting another man's land? All these rubbish started when Jonathan lost election and these crazy, lazy ipod touts started shouting biafrau.d . Biafra is truly a fraud if you have to claim other peoples land by force. Stay alone you MF brainless ipods.

Have you missed the blatant attempts by that Yoruba poster to lay a claim to Ugbodu people or will you just ignore that?

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Obviously that's why that clan is one of the most disgusting beings on earth. They are known as story tellers and history distortion for a reason. Now I know why noone takes whatever yoruba says seriously until another person that is non yoruba confirms what they say. What a people!!

It's honestly worrying for me. Why are they so obsessed with us?

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Since you seem not to know Edozien is an igbo word. It means to fix.

Stop trying to pretend you can "recognize diction of Bini language/word". You cannot if you stupidly thought Edozien is not an igbo word. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

It's honestly worrying for me. Why are they so obsessed with us?

It creeps me the heck out honestly. Who knows their reason.

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Google Edozien and screenshot how many bini people you saw with that last name. After which, go to Facebook and do the same then come back and post those screenshots here. grin grin ;

Edozien is a common ass name among igbos be in SE and SS. I fucking know a man from Imo state with that last name for Godsake

See his mouth twisting "I can recognize the diction of Bini words/language." You saw the word "edo" and immediately stupidly thought that must be a bini last name, not foolishly knowing that last name is common as hell last name within igbo population. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol! Only a bini word has this infamous nasal sound like the "N" word at the end of 'Edozien' in fact, their languages sound like it's spoken through the nose.

Btw, Asaba land is quite close to Anambra, hence the reason their language has become a typical ibo, even when consider the ibo who migrated to Asaba too and I'm not surprised they now bear Ibo names today. But don't forget Asaba aint Ibo land!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Only a bini word has this infamous nasal sound like the "N" word at the end of 'Edozien' in fact, their languages sound like it's spoken from the nose.

Btw, Asaba land is quite close to Anambra, hence the reason their language has become typical ibo and I'm not surprised they now bear Ibo names today. But don't forget Asaba aint Ibo land!

I do not see screenshots of bini people with that last name nor the meaning of Edozien in bini with this your story. Shebi you no see Wetin I ask?
grin grin grin grin

I didn't ask for story, I asked for specific things to justify your claim of it not being igbo.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Lmao cheesy grin grin

Kagawa10 is this true? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Ngozi123(f): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Only a bini word has this infamous nasal sound like the "N" word at the end of 'Edozien' in fact, their languages sound like it's spoken through the nose.

Btw, Asaba land is quite close to Anambra, hence the reason their language has become a typical ibo, even when consider the ibo who migrated to Asaba too and I'm not surprised they now bear Ibo names today. But don't forget Asaba aint Ibo land!

That nasal "n" sound is common in a few Igbo dialects. You do realise that not all Igbo dialects are the same, right? I'm struggling to think why you would think that this is unique to the Bini language.

Also, what on earth is "typical Igbo"?

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lmao cheesy grin grin

Kagawa10 is this true? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

That nasal "n" sound is common in a few Igbo dialects. You do realise that not all Igbo dialects are the same, right? I'm struggling to think why you would think that this is unique to the Bini language.

Also, what on earth is "typical Igbo"? ??

Biko help me ask am. Bet you even he does not know

I'm still waiting on him to give the meaning of Edozien in bini

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

It creeps me the heck out honestly. Who knows their reason.
They wants us caged with them in one Nigeria so they keep having access to our beautiful sisters.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

[s]Lol! Only a bini word has this infamous nasal sound like the "N" word at the end of 'Edozien' in fact, their languages sound like it's spoken through the nose.

Btw, Asaba land is quite close to Anambra, hence the reason their language has become a typical ibo, even when consider the ibo who migrated to Asaba too and I'm not surprised they now bear Ibo names today. But don't forget Asaba aint Ibo land![/s]
Afonja stop spewing trash. Tell us the meaning of Edozien in Bini language so we can learn from you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

They wants us caged with them in one Nigeria so they keep having access to our beautiful sisters. An Ekiti guy is already on the ass of my young cousin in Port Harcourt. cheesy The nigur is hell bent on having her.... He wants to be an in-law by all means. smh.... the fuvck is that my young cousin is still in school men... sad

That's very creepy!!!. The shit happened to my Lil sis as well last year. She met this yoruba Nigga at a party once, since we just moved to a new home at that time, we really didn't know anyone in the neighborhood except for one chick my sis met at school. Anyway, she gave her number to him and other Africans she met at the party. According to my sis, this Nigga was the only one that blew the living shit out of my sis phone. Since my sis is a very quiet girl and hates interacting with people through phone, it's rare to get her on the phone. I guess Nigga thought she was ignoring him so he went pathetic. Started trying to bribe her and boasting of things he ain't got, just foaming. When she still not engaging him, he went psycho. Texting insulting messages to my sister, calling her names and sending images of some chick to her, which we ended up finding out was a yoruba girl he once dated or wanted to date..can't remember what that chick was to him again. Bullying the shit out of my sis until I had to get involved and stop him. Mind you, my little sister is barely legal while his ass was already in his late 20s. Nigga is older than me sef yet acted more like a child than my sister and I put together. To date, i still do not understand why he thinks insulting the girl and sending pix of another chick would would make the girl want you. What Nigga does that shit? undecided I guess na by force to date am.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2017
nonaira:

That's very creepy!!!. The shit happened to my Lil sis as well last year. She met this yoruba Nigga at a party once, since we just moved to a new home at that time, we really didn't know anyone in the neighborhood except for one chick my sis met at school. Anyway, she gave her number to him and other Africans she met at the party. According to my sis, this Nigga was the only one that blew the living shit out of my sis phone. Since my sis is a very quiet girl and hates interacting with people through phone, it's rare to get her on the phone. I guess Nigga thought she was ignoring him so he went pathetic. Started trying to bribe her and boasting of things he ain't got, just foaming. When she still not engaging him, he went psycho. Texting insulting messages to my sister, calling her names and sending images of some chick to her, which we ended up finding out was a yoruba girl he once dated or wanted to date..can't remember what that chick was to him again. Bullying the shit out of my sis until I had to get involved and stop him. Mind you, my little sister is barely legal while his ass was already in his late 20s. Nigga is older than me sef yet acted more like a child than my sister and I put together. To date, i still do not understand why he thinks insulting the girl and sending pix of another chick would would make the girl want you. What Nigga does that shit? undecided I guess na by force to date am.
Lol... Its really amazing. Nobody is taking the nigur serious.... She is too danme young for that shit now... Its more like a pride to hook up with Nkechi and Ngozi. cheesy cheesy
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by oyatz(m): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Now you are talking.
1) IPOB alone can't amend the constitution to accommodate referendum and a secession clause.
2) To achieve their aim, IPOB will need strategic alliances with at 4 geopolitical zones akin to the requirements for winning a presidential election.

3) IPOB has abused and insulted every other ethnic groups, labelling them cowards, parasites, betrayers, traitors, saboteurs,lazy, bastards etc.
It will be difficult to secure their cooperation and support towards the attainment of these goals.

cumbak60:

A journey of a thousand league begins with a step. Constitutions are made by humans, and so is subject to amendment. The Nigerian constitution is not an exception in this regard. The part of war is not an option, not now nor tomorrow.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Sagay212: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2017
nonaira:

Let me breakdown for you so that your coconut brain can understand what's written. Edwin Clark claimed that Anioma and rivers igbo are not igbo but rather we are just Deltan and rivers people. An anioma wrote the article informing him we are proud igbos and being in a region outside of SE does not remove our identity.
So who's doing the rejecting you incompetent rat. Read, comprehend before making a complete ass of yourself. Take a bow nigga, take a bow. Thank you for being the school's incompetent jackass.

Keep ranting.... flat head stubborn ipod. You know better than Edwin Clark. There is nothing like anioma or rivers igbo. How does that even sound to anybody with a functioning brain. You are either a deltan or rivers person like Clark has said. You ipods are so daft... I don't even know why I'm arguing with a brain dead miscreant like you. Go and join delta and rivers to your biafrau.d. Enough of the online chest beating and insults...act and stop acting like a coward. Ipod barawo wan claim delta and rivers...anoufia!!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Sagay212: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Ngozi123:

Have you missed the blatant attempts by that Yoruba poster to lay a claim to Ugbodu people or will you just ignore that?

Go and gulp ofe nsala...IGAF what any yoruba is claiming. I don't phucking know any MF ugbodu people from.anywhere. Yoruba people know who the real Yorubas are and you don't see them jumping from one thread claiming tribes that don't pluck with them. Only ipods want edo, akwaibom, kogi, benue, delta, rivers, kaduna, borno...can't you people just stay with your phucking five states?
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Sagay212: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2017
nonaira:

Keep ranting.... flat head stubborn ipod. You know better than Edwin Clark. There is nothing like anioma or rivers igbo. How does that even sound to anybody with a functioning brain. You are either a deltan or rivers person like Clark has said. You ipods are so daft... I don't even know why I'm arguing with a brain dead miscreant like you. Go and join delta and rivers to your biafrau.d. Enough of the online chest beating and insults...act and stop acting like a coward. Ipod barawo wan claim delta and rivers...anoufia!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Upgraded Poly, Udi General Hospitals Amid Excitement / Open Grazing Ban: We’re Open For Discussion, Miyetti Allah Tells Ortom / Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.