Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous (950 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by Thed(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
I neva believed i would be tellin this story. Their is this gurl i told i love n that she is driving me crazy, but she told me that she has a boy friend that she in a tight relationship with, and that i should let the feelin go. I tried convincin her but she said no, but we should still remain friends. The other thing is even after all of this, she would still come to my house and spend a nite at my house. Should i bang her or jst act as a friend am confussed.
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by googles: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
[size=13pt]A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My House

big deal undecided undecided [/size]
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by Eaglebabe: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
You are trying to tell us that u have not bangged her,mmmmmmmmmmmh.She comes ,u spend the night together and she goes,just like that.Thank God for wonderful men like u.You are talking to babies.l no blame you.
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2010
So because she pays you a friendly visit every now and then you think you are now entitled to her body? God where do they make these kind of people? angry angry angry
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by parislomo(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
^ I wonder o!
@ poster: so?? Maybe you should call a family meeting!!
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by denzel2009: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

So because she pays you a friendly visit every now and then you think you are now entitled to her body? God where do they make these kind of people? angry angry angry

Hmmmm a friendly visit overnight over and over!
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2010
denzel2009:

Hmmmm a friendly visit overnight over and over!
My friends come to see me over and over again, does that mean they want to be slept with? undecided
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by ebila(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

My friends come to see me over and over again, does that mean they want to be slept with? undecided
Male friends?
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by denzel2009: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

and you sleep in thesame bird like the poster?
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
Thed:

I neva believed i would be tellin this story. Their is this gurl i told i love n that she is driving me crazy, but she told me that she has a boy friend that she in a tight relationship with, and that i should let the feelin go. I tried convincin her but she said no, but we should still remain friends. The other thing is even after all of this, she would still come to my house and spend a nite at my house. Should i bang her or jst act as a friend am confussed.

The fact that she came to visit you dosen't give you the right to sleep with her! Infact I bet yu begged her to stay over . . .

That being said, does he BF know she's spending the night in some guy's house undecided
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2010
denzel2009:

and you sleep in thesame bird like the poster?
ebila:

Male friends?

Yes male or female and nothing happens.
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by Fearcom(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
No comment. . . .yet smiley
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by Zhahovic(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
@pöstèr,i häve ä sentènce för yöu, Wömèn äré likè thè wèäthèr! It$ höt nöw? Söön it'll $tärt räining!
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by adeola1132(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
Oh boy, no dull yourself. She has giving in already jst make the move.
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
She just wants to tease you. That girl is wicked. grin
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by puskin: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
This poster is definitely confused.
Collect ya own share and move ON. wink
Re: A Girl Tells Me She Has A Boy Friend, After I Told Her I Love Her But Still Spend A Night At My Hous by topup: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2010
I thought you loved her, if you knew what loving her really meant, you wouldn't just want to bang her, especially if she is implying that she is not interested.

(1) (Reply)

Some Guys Are Also Gold Diggers Not Only Chics! / When Innocent Michael Jackson Was With A Girlfriend / Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.