Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ (37880 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Heymus(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Now he wants her back smh
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by itiswellandwell: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by blackbeau1(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
If you want her back, then do something to get her back. You know your wife,you know what makes her happy, go out of your way to do those things.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by dayleke: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
It is well
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by RSVP: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
the woman self get mind she no even play away match nd home match she dey play btw mr if u are ready to share ur wife with d lover then go ahead if not look for a better fish

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by sukkot: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
the kpekus must be the bomb mayne
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Nackzy: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ur are a fool for wanting her back...I didn't even border reading ur story
Receive some sense..there are a thousand and one virtuous n hard working women u can continue ur life with... By 2023 every man will b entitled to 5 Girls..by statistics women are more than men...so y sacrifice deep joy for shallow happiness

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by siloXIX(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
I don't even know what to say.

After Three kids, the lady is now living in another man's house!
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by FUSS: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
if the man didn't pay bride price then there was no marriage abnitio.
what is the court going to dissolve?
the lady self na yawa, going to live with a man who has not paid bride price.
what is even the guaranty she no go leave this new man after another 3 children?
hisses!
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Emokai3(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
you are suffering from spiritual foolishness...u need goko cleanser to wash your brains
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by haykes(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastard
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Jabioro: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
There's nothing like marriage between the two of them. All they have is cohabiting that produced three children, therefore if both decided or one had done so to leave separately there's nothing that concerned court because there staying together was not consented by any seat. Either the family, the religion or court itself are not aware...Whoever that's ready to to legally marry the woman can do that without delayed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Sharon6(f): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Awwwwhhhhh. You'll be her and strip her naked after 3 children and no bride price paid. And you still want her to come back? To come and do what precisely? Continue her suffering? No! The woman already moved on, go and be boxing your pillow. Wicked man!

20% off all our products. Check my signature!
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by JJBROS(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
MR MAN U ARE LOOKING FOR UR DEATH OO.... JUST LEAVE HER, LET HER WALK AWAY SIMPLE
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
lollypeezle:
If you like pay dowry on the whole family, She gat no love for you again.

But how come you guys filed for DIVORCE when you're actually not MARRIED? KO YE MI
I was just thinking that
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
keepingmum:
He's a mad man....u give her bell yet you know pay bride price...she born reach three yet you still no pay
You con join beating on top person daughter?
He's only begging because he has realised that some e actually values her.....he clearly thought no man will value or love her after x3 kids....shame on that man...tomorrow if she dies in his house and the family says come and marry the dead before you can bury her he will start claiming tradition abuse......yet he can cling on the part of tradition that says the man is the head of the home....mmtsheeeeewwww
these happen to my uncle he was told to marry d dead wife der went as far as locking mu uncle wit d dead body in a room my uncle couldnt get himself till today
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by freebrowsingtime: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
kolnel:
Marriage is over rated
The woman has been having an affair with the Neighbour even while married to her husband
I hope the new boyfriend has paid the bride price

2 wrongs will never make a right

The man has been beating her, before she finds comfort in the arm of her neighbour, and is the neigbour complaining or has he beat her? NO!
Please don't support abuse.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by markbosa(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
this just has to be a fabricated piece of shit

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by martineverest(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thank God u are not from my tribe both of u would have been dead by now
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Caris77: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
If care is not taken, he go lose the kids join as him nefa pay dowry.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by yerimas(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
you have a dead heart
What a display of cowardice going after someone who clearly rejected you
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by ijustdey: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
lollypeezle:
If you like pay dowry on the whole family, She gat no love for you again.

But how come you guys filed for DIVORCE when you're actually not MARRIED? KO YE MI

I did expect the judge not to have entertain this case since it isn't a legal marriage binding on both.

it's just a case of BF and GF from the surface
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by sommyskibo: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin buhari
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by sommyskibo: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by elmagnifico411(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
3 kids and you've still not gone to see her parents. Is when she gives birth to another 3? Doesn't this know that he's joking with his life? Just pray nothing happens to her o, cos you'd be forced to marry her corpse. Yeye man and the woman sef carry go give nearby lover.. yeye dey smell everywhere
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Jackipapa: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
I am not understanding!
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Angelina996(f): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
XploraBen:
For goodness sake,why are some men like this? Marrying a wife without getting to know her parents and paying her bride price? This man must be very stupid.
Ehn ehn??
Okay, the man must be stupid...the woman nko o??
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Wearemoving: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by kolnel: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
freebrowsingtime:

The man has been beating her, before she finds comfort in the arm of her neighbour, and is the neigbour complaining or has he beat her? NO!
Please don't support abuse.

Ok sir
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by dtruth50: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
whch marriage are dey goin to dissolve? is dea marriage between u two while he didn't pay bride price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.