Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ (37881 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
keepingmum:
He's a mad man....u give her belle yet you no pay bride price...she born reach three yet you still no pay
You con join beating on top person daughter?
He's only begging because he has realised that some e actually values her.....he clearly thought no man will value or love her after x3 kids....shame on that man...tomorrow if she dies in his house and the family says come and marry the dead before you can bury her he will start claiming tradition abuse......yet he can cling on the part of tradition that says the man is the head of the home....mmtsheeeeewwww
Has new lover paid the bride price now? We know how it usually ends for people like her, either killed or thrown out at the end of the day.
The beating part is likely to be a made up to get union disolved.
And remember, bride price pass bride price. I didn't pay a dime but from that of the country, it hundreds of thousands of naira.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by XploraBen(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Angelina996:

Ehn ehn??
Okay, the man must be stupid...the woman nko o??
Twice as stupid! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by maasoap(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:
He does not want her back because he loves her, she found someone who actually values her and he cannot cope with that.
Value her? How? By paying the bride price?
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by MissRaine69(f): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
maasoap:

Value her? How? By paying the bride price?
Maasop she left him for whatever reason
They have three children she does not want to be with him what's your point? She obviously felt aggrieved that despite 3 children he had not married her, she has alleges domestic violence why should she return to that?
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mr Andy uzor or what did they call you.... Your matter tire me, I weak.......

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by alen4smith(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
what are u waiting for kill the bastard and get your wife back... shikina
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by QueenBeeQBQ: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
From what I can deduce in the writeup, I think they had a court wedding without the engagement/traditional part. Probably in the hopes that they'll do that part, when he's "boxed" up. Which he apparently never did...

Check out my signature on how to achieve Overall Glowing Even Skintone today.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by bigplayerz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
My email is yemi_86@yahoo.com... i didnt receive your mail
blackbeau1:
check your email
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by smoothsailing: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
love is a beautiful thing, it makes wise men act stupid, it is irrational, it defies common sense, yet men never learn, cos there's really nothing to learn, never let a single betrayal turn you away from humanity, life is nothing without love, and yet....love defies common sense... tongue tongue
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by okenwaa(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Conji na olodo shaa
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by MzJin(f): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/07/wife-lives-lover-still-want-back/

[size=8pt][/size][i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

WAIT GUYS WHY WULD U ALL CARRY DIS DEAD CASE FOR UNA HEAD WHEN D MAJOR PROBLEM IS FACING Y'LL .......DIS SELF ACCLAIMED COUPLES AINT MARRIED OOOOO......NA COHABITATION PROBLEMS........
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by pmatchuks: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
What type of ñonsense is this? He has not paid your bride price not talk of being legally married to you so what are you doing in court? In the first place they were not married so this is complete bulshit!!!
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by eyinjuege: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
maasoap:

Has new lover paid the bride price now? We know how it usually ends for people like her, either killed or thrown out at the end of the day.
The beating part is likely to be a made up to get union disolved.
And remember, bride price pass bride price. I didn't pay a dime but from that of the country, it hundreds of thousands of naira.

There must be a cogent reason for a mother of 3 (not 1 o) to leave the father of her children for another, and yet the man still wants her back.
Reason it na. Its more than the bride price ish.
Most likely he knows he's wronged her.
(Reminds me of Emeka Ike and the mother of his 4kids- ex wife). That one no even see someone else, but still left. No one's destiny should have beatings and blows attached to it.
Life is too short, no need staying with someone that'll cut it shorter.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Burgerlomo: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
planetx13:
Some men just have no self esteem and it is the reason why women look down on them. How can your wife leave you and start living with someone adjacent your house and you still say you want her back?. She said that you didn't pay her bride price after 3 children...... but my question is this...... has the man she is staying with paid her bride price?. I think that she left you for the obvious reason that you are a weakling and no woman wants that, even if they may not accept it. My advice to you is to move on with your life and learn to become more of a man.. Ciao

I wonder ooo
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Burgerlomo: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nackzy:
Ur are a fool for wanting her back...I didn't even border reading ur story
Receive some sense..there are a thousand and one virtuous n hard working women u can continue ur life with... By 2023 every man will b entitled to 5 Girls..by statistics women are more than men...so y sacrifice deep joy for shallow happiness

Don't mind the fool, he better go do a DNA for those three kids.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by saustine: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
so for dat reason mke i fry okro
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by GeneralOjukwu: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
planetx13:
Some men just have no self esteem and it is the reason why women look down on them. How can your wife leave you and start living with someone adjacent your house and you still say you want her back?. She said that you didn't pay her bride price after 3 children...... but my question is this...... has the man she is staying with paid her bride price?. I think that she left you for the obvious reason that you are a weakling and no woman wants that, even if they may not accept it. My advice to you is to move on with your life and learn to become more of a man.. Ciao

Nice comment. Very intelligent in a sea of other silly posts.

You hit the crux of the matter dead on.

The "husband" is a weakling and no woman wants that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by gbagyiza: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
kolnel:
Marriage is over rated
The woman has been having an affair with the Neighbour even while married to her husband
I hope the new boyfriend has paid the bride price

2 wrongs will never make a right

U said it all. Despite his failure as a husband , she could have gone to her parent place or any of her relatives but not her lover place..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by chibuzorAbia: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Foolish woman! Wetin a sensible normal man wan take mother of 3 do?

Once lover don chop kpekus tired story go change. She see fry pan come jump inside fire but doesn't know it yet.

Foolish woman.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by nobodysmanrob(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
lollypeezle:
If you like pay dowry on the whole family, She gat no love for you again.

But how come you guys filed for DIVORCE when you're actually not MARRIED? KO YE MI
That's what we call 'common law' marriage or something like that. Where d Lawers at?
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by multicolored(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
lollypeezle:
If you like pay dowry on the whole family, She gat no love for you again.

But how come you guys filed for DIVORCE when you're actually not MARRIED? KO YE MI
Exactly my thought.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Felixalex:
Ah, he refused to pay bride price after 3children? So on what grounds was she filing for a divorce.?? Abi baby mamarism and cohabitation are also now subject to dissolution by court divorce process? Nawa!
Common law marriage.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Timijohn: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the true definition of love.

I tell people that love is anything that makes you stupid
Love is a stupid thing.

His wife is shagging another man, yet he still wants her back,

His wife's nakédness has been seen by all their neighbors, yet he still wants her back.

His wife doesn't want him back, yet he still wants her back,

He doesn't want to pay her dowry neither can he afford it, yet he still wants her back.

Love is really a beautiful thing

MORAL
You can't say you are in love with your partner if you can't do crazy things for them.
If you can't do anything that defies common rational sense. Christ proved this.

'I love you, I love you', yet you can't give me your small sister to chook. undecided

SOMEBODY GIVE THE ONE 2 BOTTLES OF SENSE
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Igbos
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by burakado17: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
thorpido:
The woman didn't even bother to play far from home.
The man is irresponsible.He can't pay bride price after 3 kids yet he beats her on top.
He only wants her now because he's lonely.
you have spoken my mind. May be she gonna good on bed. Useless man
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by TinaAnita(f): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
thorpido:
The man is irresponsible.He can't pay bride price after 3 kids yet he beats her on top.

Only because he is lonely, that's the key point. Foolish man he is
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
if the haven't paid for her bride price mears they are not married so which marriage are divorcing or dissolving? grin confusion every were!
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by olisaEze(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
thorpido:

Lol! Rainy season reasonings by a broke-ass husband
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by TinaAnita(f): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
He sees no point to pay her bride price since he has gotten all he wanted free of charge. I'm so sure she was blinded by love and empty promises. What I don't get is why the issue is being entertained by a judge while they aren't legally married? Something isn't adding up!
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Fhowe: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Don't ever get involved or marry a shameless partner run as fast and far as you can .Moving in with the neighbour says it all shamelessness .It is only a shameless woman that will do such I think the lover should be arrested cause such actions can lead to assault or even murder.This woman is so selfish thinking of only herself so what about the kids .Na wa why do people prefer to go for vengeance after a bad relationship she should be concerned with making herself a better person and not rushing into a new relationship just to make her ex feel bad this is where most people get it wrong .In as much as I don't support domestic violence we should know that no body will just wake up and start punching and slapping his wife in most cases it has to do with infidelity .Another thing women please be submissive to your husband if not for anything for peace to reign if he his not okay with your relationship with some set of people or a particular person just kindly do away from such people .That friendship that looks so innocent and harmless at the beginning can lead to anything this is just what we have here the ,she is only trying to justify her wrongs .Dowry or no dowry what is bad is bad so after 3 kids what was she thinking 1st one 2 then 3rd abegi let's call a spade a spade and for the lover man that pussy is still definately going to kill him .She should be ready to deal with her conscience for the rest of her life na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.