Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ (37882 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by room089: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
U carry woman put for house for 9 yrs and after 3 kids u no pay bride price.

I pray she doesn't accept you back; you don't worth it.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by farous(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
planetx13:
Some men just have no self esteem and it is the reason why women look down on them. How can your wife leave you and start living with someone adjacent your house and you still say you want her back?. She said that you didn't pay her bride price after 3 children...... but my question is this...... has the man she is staying with paid her bride price?. I think that she left you for the obvious reason that you are a weakling and no woman wants that, even if they may not accept it. My advice to you is to move on with your life and learn to become more of a man.. Ciao

Nice point.How can a man stay with a woman and had three kids,yet no bride price.Thats bad of him.Also how can a woman that decides to leave her matrimonial home,not go back to her parents house first,resolve whatever is the problem with her husband and if it did not work out,they will settle peacefully before she will start looking for and stay with another man,she simply chose to start living with another man not married to her and with no bride price and within almost same street.This woman must have been playing outside game even when with her husband of three kids and may not be far from being defined as a "prostitute" and she will keep jumping from one man to other because for sure the current man she eloped with must surely leave her one day.He is just there to collect his own portion of free "hole"while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Smartjob1(f): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
You have not paid her bride price even after 3 kids? You beat and strip her in the public? You still want to mend fences after all these?

My friend, cement and chippins have increased in prices. Use the same money for the fence, go to her village and meet her parents, pay the bride price and then come back. Nansense!

Infact, you need a job. For those still looking for that dream job? Want to connect, chat, share with your favourite employers? Join the world's smartest job site. It is free. See my signature.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by aioluwa: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
thorpido:
The woman didn't even bother to play far from home.
The man is irresponsible.He can't pay bride price after 3 kids yet he beats her on top.
He only wants her now because he's lonely.

Not loneliness but jealousy. The woman should move far from that area with her new lover.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by redsun(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Does paying bride price change anything if he beats her? The woman deserves better and I hope her new choice will remain rational even after the hone you moon period.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by morereb10: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
the jax wey dey use for u still remain?

ah ah
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by morereb10: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
the jax wey dey use for u still remain?

ah ah
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
THE WE SELL SENSE IN THE MARKET?

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by mustaheed: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
My heart beat for adaeze cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by SeniorZato(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
What divorce are they talking about, is there marriage without bride price.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by ritux: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
No single lady was being worthy/qualified for his sponsorship. SMH
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
do they need a court to dissolve the marriage since they were never married
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
SeniorZato:
What divorce are they talking about, is there marriage without bride price.
me self confuse oh
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by molekoole(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
lollypeezle:

But how come you guys filed for DIVORCE when you're actually not MARRIED? KO YE MI

Mmn touché
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by aniyphil: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
'But Uzor said that since Favour moved out their matrimonial home in May 2016, he had discovered that she was living with another man in the building next to his'.

Which matrimonial home? You didn't marry her . . .you did not pay the bride price, so where is the matrimony? She's just your 'baby mama' . . .that's it !
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Lakkyjay(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
My humble advice is for you to take heart, a woman that leaves her marriage for a lover is not worth the stress you are going through to break her back. It's painful but God will take charge.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by nefertitiram: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
lollypeezle:
If you like pay dowry on the whole family, She gat no love for you again.

But how come you guys filed for DIVORCE when you're actually not MARRIED? KO YE MI

Ever heard of common law marriage?

They are married just by living together for over 2 years with kids to show for the union, hence, you need a customary court to dissolve the union
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by nefertitiram: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Felixalex:
Ah, he refused to pay bride price after 3children? So on what grounds was she filing for a divorce.?? Abi baby mamarism and cohabitation are also now subject to dissolution by court divorce process? Nawa!

Unfortunately, YES
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by michoim(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
This man want to die before his time.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
This guy needs haldol. Please where do you get this false statistics from
Nackzy:
Ur are a fool for wanting her back...I didn't even border reading ur story
Receive some sense..there are a thousand and one virtuous n hard working women u can continue ur life with... By 2023 every man will b entitled to 5 Girls..by statistics women are more than men...so y sacrifice deep joy for shallow happiness
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by bigplayerz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
I didnt get your message!
blackbeau1:
If you want her back, then do something to get her back. You know your wife,you know what makes her happy, go out of your way to do those things.

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by zinny377(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wait! Let me understand this...she is your wife in what sense? Women r d cause of their problems because why will u be living n having kids with a Man that hasn't gone to see ur people...

She has jumped onto d man next door sef shocked Hey!
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by zinny377(f): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
nefertitiram:

Ever heard of common law marriage?

They are married just by living together for over 2 years with kids to show for the union, hence, you need a customary court to dissolve the union

Seriously? Hmmm
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Originalsly: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm...just wondering.... after the beating ...and being stripped unclad... then chased out of the house... I'm sure she'll run to the neighbor for cover.... and comfort... and treatment.... and one thing will eventually lead to another.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by ceejay80s(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
they are not yet married, so wetin court wan resolve? he no do church wedding no traditional marriage no court marriage... so....wetin court wan dissolve? this is a boyfriend and girlfriend case
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
thorpido:
The woman didn't even bother to play far from home.
The man is irresponsible.He can't pay bride price after 3 kids yet he beats her on top.
He only wants her now because he's lonely.
The bride price in that part of the country no be beans. Have you read about how groom to be went into crimes because of bride price? No tribal bashing.
That he beats her all the time might be a lie to get the union dissolved since the wife has found another lover. And there are many things at stake in a collapsed marriage with children than being LONELY alone.
My point: the man is poor, the wife is fed up with poverty and enduring hardship. Simple.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by DJInfluence: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
thorpido:
The woman didn't even bother to play far from home..
This is wetin we call a derby na.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
He does not want her back because he loves her, she found someone who actually values her and he cannot cope with that.
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by blackbeau1(f): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
bigplayerz:
I didnt get your message!
check your email
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Fourwinds: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
keepingmum:
He's a mad man....u give her belle yet you no pay bride price...she born reach three yet you still no pay
You con join beating on top person daughter?
He's only begging because he has realised that some e actually values her.....he clearly thought no man will value or love her after x3 kids....shame on that man...tomorrow if she dies in his house and the family says come and marry the dead before you can bury her he will start claiming tradition abuse......yet he can cling on the part of tradition that says the man is the head of the home....mmtsheeeeewwww
infact u said my mind.....very stupid a man
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by YelloweWest: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
kolnel:
Marriage is over rated
The woman has been having an affair with the Neighbour even while married to her husband
I hope the new boyfriend has paid the bride price

2 wrongs will never make a right
U concluded based on what??
Face 5ge truth, the man has been maltreating her thinking no body can value her again after 3kids.
He now knows he is wrong and wants her back!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.