Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ (37878 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by Fhowe: 4:17am On Jul 22, 2017
We should not blame the man why did she even give herself away so cheaply in the first place after 3 kids she is now talking of dowry for this recession so it is now her eyes her clear so jumping to the neighbour does it guarantee payment of the dowry trying to make a bad thing look good
Re: My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ by ebujany(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Beety26:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hi, check ur mail. I replied u or u can drop ur contact let's talk directly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.