Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

British Woman Marries Dog. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Woman Marries Dog. (3184 Views)

26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Woman Marries Dog. by zinny377(f): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
A British woman marries Dog in 'romantic' expensive wedding ceremony.

Fellow Dogs were present to witness the union.

The world is moving upside down.

Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by falconey(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
so them get weyreyz too?

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Airtimex(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Awww so romantic kiss
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
men are scarce in england and d few ones na booty bandits.i can understand grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

I don't blame her

Most men nowadays are dogs in human form

U would be surprised to know that this dog will be more faithful to the lady than most of the so called human husbands

#CHEERS TO THE NEW COUPLE

For all those Nigerian girls looking for husband

KEEP wasting ur time

Don't go nd get a dog before that 1 becomes scarce too

#Eco99#

2 Likes

grin

Hang on...that dog looks like snoop dog shocked
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Caustics: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't blame her

U would be surprised to know that this dog will be more faithful to the lady than most of the so called human husbands

KEEP wasting ur time

#Eco99#
will you shut up your dirty mouth

4 Likes

Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Sonamjs: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lleigh needs to see this ..

The Auction has two dogs sleeping with one woman
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by DarkMagic(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

Dis one madness is in 4K HD

Shey dick no dey to flash new software for her head ni undecided
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by madridguy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wahala dey
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wtf grin

When Leonbonapart is still single and searching desperately grin

1 Like

Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Leonbonapart(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
Wtf grin

When Leonbonapart is still single and searching desperately grin
you wanna play right?
There is no rules in my game. At least I am searching for the one without pride.

You not a match grin cheesy grin
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Leonbonapart(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lovelygurl you said you don't want a man... now I know why....ayemi temi
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you wanna play right?
There is no rules in my game. At least I am searching for the one without pride.

You not a match grin cheesy grin

Ah good because you are not either. Too dumb for my liking
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Lovelygurl you said you don't want a man... now I know why....ayemi temi

Naaaah I don't do dogs like, including you the king of all dogs grin
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Leonbonapart(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

you do fellow b!tches shocked shocked
I don't do hoes either cos they can never be loyal grin cheesy
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you do fellow b!tches shocked shocked
I don't do hoes either cos they can never be loyal grin cheesy

Naaaaaaaaah not into girls but please stop acting like girls are interested in you. Or else you wouldn't be searching desperately! You'd even marry a hoe a that's how desperate you are grin
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Leonbonapart(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ah good because you are not either. Too dumb for my liking
really?? They become all dull that comes your way? Or you scare them away with your jezebelic attitude
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
really?? They become all dull that comes your way? Or you scare them away with your jezebelic attitude

Go and correct that sentence
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Leonbonapart(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

really? They become all dull that comes your way or you Chase them away with that jezebelic altitude

Don't tell me you don't have sincerity too...
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Leonbonapart(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Naaaaaaaaah not into girls but please stop acting like girls are interested in you. Or else you wouldn't be searching desperately! You'd even marry a hoe a that's how desperate you are grin
into woods?? grin cheesy grin
What will a lady dream of if not an independent young blood with house, car and investment

Don't normally brag, so don't call for it
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by adajoe555: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
men are scarce
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't blame her

KEEP wasting ur time

#Eco99#
hope u know in some parts of naija dem dey kidnap dog chop cheesy

Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Our pride, a PERVERT civilization. Should we not be rejoicing, clapping our hands with this achievement of 'FREEDOM TO USE OUR BODY AS WE LIKE'?! The glory of a modern world. There should be no out-cry here Ooooo ABEG!!! Its an advancement 'HUMAN AND ANIMAL RIGHT' breaking the barrier between Animals and Humans.

You see, Fornication and Adultery is no more a big deal its a way of life an habitual one infact. When optional1 expressed her truth about such a way of life, her thread till now is still being attempted to be torn to shred by those vexed by her truth.
www.nairaland.com/3935768/why-it-hard-lot-ladies/8#3935768.280
When Gay and Lesbian Marriages became breaking news its the same FORNICATORS and ADULTERERS that came barking. Now a woman married to a dog, BEASTIALITY?! Should this surprise us?! WHEN MOST OF US KEEP BEHAVING LESS THAN ANIMALS? Perhaps the next to become socially acceptable is going to be INCESTOUS PRACTICES then, NECROPHILIA, sexual interest in DEAD BODIES. A search to satisfy our animalistic sexual appetite. Which reminds me of HORN'Y Joke on Yahoo.

"This guy is really Hot, but all he has is two dollars. He goes to the nearest LovePeddler house and says to the man working there,
"Look, I'm really Hot, but all I have is two dollars. What can I get?"
"Well, the cheapest we have is one hundred dollars. But I'll cut you a deal on two
conditions. For two dollars, I'll let you go down two doors on the right, but you have to wear a black condom, and leave the lights out!" The Hot man agrees and goes two doors down on the right with the black condom on and the lights out. A while later he comes back out and says to the man working there, "Man, that was the best sex I've ever had, but why did I have to wear the black condom?"
"Well, you gotta show some respect for the dead!"

THE ILLUSION CALLED 'FREEDOM' SUCH WILL BE . And as it is so in the west shall such mentality, like this British Woman, with time will encroach the rest of the world most especially Africa and when I say Africa I mean their number one mumu, NIGERIA.

Anyway Dogs are by nature very, very loyal. Humans ain't, they are very, very good at betraying each other that's why our world is so much bleeding at our feet. No TRUST no COMPASSION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Our pride, a PERVERT civilization. Should we not be rejoicing, clapping our hands with this achievement of 'FREEDOM TO USE OUR BODY AS WE LIKE'?! The glory of a modern world. There should be no out-cry here Ooooo ABEG!!! Its an advancement 'HUMAN AND ANIMAL RIGHT' breaking the barrier between Animals and Humans.

You see, Fornication and Adultery is no more a big deal its a way of life an habitual one infact. When optional1 expressed her truth about such a way of life, her thread till now is still being attempted to be torn to shred by those vexed by her truth.
www.nairaland.com/3935768/why-it-hard-lot-ladies/8#3935768.280
When Gay and Lesbian Marriages became breaking news its the same FORNICATORS and ADULTERERS that came barking. Now a woman married to a dog, BEASTIALITY?! Should this surprise us?! WHEN MOST OF US KEEP BEHAVING LESS THAN ANIMALS? Perhaps the next to become socially acceptable is going to be INCESTOUS PRACTICES then, NECROPHILIA, sexual interest in DEAD BODIES. A search to satisfy our animalistic sexual appetite. Which reminds me of HORN'Y Joke on Yahoo.

"This guy is really Hot, but all he has is two dollars. He goes to the nearest LovePeddler house and says to the man working there,
"Look, I'm really Hot, but all I have is two dollars. What can I get?"
"Well, the cheapest we have is one hundred dollars. But I'll cut you a deal on two
conditions. For two dollars, I'll let you go down two doors on the right, but you have to wear a black condom, and leave the lights out!" The Hot man agrees and goes two doors down on the right with the black condom on and the lights out. A while later he comes back out and says to the man working there, "Man, that was the best sex I've ever had, but why did I have to wear the black condom?"
"Well, you gotta show some respect for the dead!"

THE ILLUSION CALLED 'FREEDOM' SUCH WILL BE . And as it is so in the west shall such mentality, like this British Woman, with time will encroach the rest of the world most especially Africa and when I say Africa I mean their number one mumu, NIGERIA.

Anyway Dogs are by nature very, very loyal. Humans ain't, they are very, very good at betraying each other that's why our world is so much bleeding at our feet. No TRUST no COMPASSION.

Omg chill
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by jashar(f): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
o di egwu....
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Omg chill
Chill as in?
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Chill as in?

Calm down, you just exploded outta nowhere
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Calm down, you just exploded outta nowhere
Sis i am not being HYPER-ACTIVE. Thats me..........enjoying myself with words. But then dont you think our world needs to chill out for serious introspection. WOMAN MARRIED TO A DOG?! Any way in a world of SILICONE DOLLS..................... DUMBSIFICATION without end. Did you read what i actually wrote before asking me to chill. This news is enough EXPLOSION.
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by zinny377(f): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Airtimex:
Awww so romantic kiss

shocked shocked shocked
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by EmperorLee(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't blame her

KEEP wasting ur time

#Eco99#

Ogunlakaye fall on you.
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by toastedbread: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2017
adajoe555:
men are scarce

taaa. i available na smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? / Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.