Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

British Woman Marries Dog. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Woman Marries Dog. (3159 Views)

26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by BabbanBura(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Naaaaaaaaah not into girls but please stop acting like girls are interested in you. Or else you wouldn't be searching desperately! You'd even marry a hoe a that's how desperate you are grin

if you are indeed a lady, this doesn't speak well of you! remember "no matter the thickness of the night, light shines in the morning". Your cover kn a faceless forum is only but a cloud that can give way to the sun to shine its way through
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2017
BabbanBura:

if you are indeed a lady, this doesn't speak well of you! remember "no matter the thickness of the night, light shines in the morning". Your cover kn a faceless forum is only but a cloud that can give way to the sun to shine its way through

Wow I'm getting quotes of life on nl grin

Thanks for the advice but I can't remembering asking for it. This is between him and I, at your age you should learn how to mind your business. Your Amebo attitude and "if you are indeed a lady" speech, already speaks volumes of you. If you have no idea of what's up then STFU
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by adajoe555: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2017
toastedbread:

taaa. i available na smiley

for me abi wink
toastedbread:

taaa. i available na smiley

for me abi

1 Like

Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by BabbanBura(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wow I'm getting quotes of life on nl grin

Thanks for the advice but I can't remembering asking for it. This is between him and I, at your age you should learn how to mind your business. Your Amebo attitude and "if you are indeed a lady" speech, already speaks volumes of you. If you have no idea of what's up then STFU

I can see how illmannered you are. Good luck on your highway to doom!
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2017
BabbanBura:

I can see how illmannered you are. Good luck on your highway to doom!

My highway to doom?

Better go and concentrate on getting your life in order instead of just jumping up and down, especially if you know nothing about a certain situation, you mind your business.
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by moneyhungry(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
oh well, its better to marry a real dog than to marry a female dog (b^tch) in human form lol.
hml girl.
Re: British Woman Marries Dog. by BabbanBura(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Naaaaaaaaah not into girls but please stop acting like girls are interested in you. Or else you wouldn't be searching desperately! You'd even marry a hoe a that's how desperate you are grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of Oyinbo Couple Who Are Dwarfs / Watch A Man Who Caught His Wife Making Love His Friend / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.