Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch (18604 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Iseoluwani: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos:
Internet has eyes, the Witches are everywhere and they can see you. Be careful

Gbenu were soun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Iseoluwani: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos:
I command you to shut up in the name of Olodumare

Learn the traditions, religion and customs of your ancestors and be grateful

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Iseoluwani: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2017
mhizesther:
We have 2 types of witches..

We have the red ones known as aje and
The white ones known as marine witches

I tot u are a xtain, looking at ur name
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Iseoluwani: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos:
WHY WITCHES HATE HUMANS

Iyami Osoronga "Goddess of Witches" had only one child while her sister "Ogbori" a human being had ten children.

One day, her sister "Ogbori" was going to the only market available at that time and she instructed "Iyami Osoronga" her sister to take good care of her children before she returns back from the market.

Iyami Osoronga took good care of her sister ten children and nothing bad happened to her sister ten children.

It was now the turn of Iyami Osoronga to go to the market which she did and she instructed "Ogbori" her sister to take good care of her only child.

At her absence, Ogbori ten children were hungry and they wanted to eat bird meat. They told "Ogbori" their mom that they wanted to eat bird meat.

So Ogbori went to the bush to hunt for bird. Quickly, the ten children of Ogbori killed Iyami Osoronga only child, roasted his meat and ate him.

As Ogbori children were killing Iyami Osoronga only child "son", Iyami Osoronga supernatural powers gave her a sign that something was wrong with her only child at home.

She abandoned what she was buying at the market and went home immediately. Only to see her only child "son" been eaten by Ogbori children.

She cried bitterly, she became extremely angry, she packed all her belongings and headed to the forest to meet with her brother "The Great Iroko Tree".

When the Great Iroko Tree heard his sister crying bitterly, he invited her in and asked her what was the matter? She narrated her bitter story and Iroko calmed her and told her that from that day onward they are going to feed on the children of Ogbori.

That was how witches had been feeding on humans till this very day.

Thank you for reading, you can leave a comment

Babalawos

Myth

Stupid one sef
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2017
You called it Myth but I called it Wisdom.

The Shamans in America still communicate with plants, trees and animals till this day.

The Osanyin Priests still communicate with plants, trees and animals till this day.

By the way, if you are not a witch or aspiring witch, what are you doing on this thread?

Iseoluwani:

Myth

Stupid one sef

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Nostradamus:
aiit,pls tell us the difference(s) and which is stronger?

Good question: chackras are energy centers in humans, animals, plants, trees... etc.

Witch energies are stored in ancient crafts, thought only in covens or secret fraternities!
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2017
chalantmike:
finger nails bro, while yhu were tussing na tumbling in yhur sleep, scratching every inch of yhur body leaving marks, now yhu hunting for witch, its even an Islamic fact, that Muslims should wash there hands immediately they wake up from sleep ,cause they don't know where their hands/finger would have been while they were sleeping.

Broz cry wolf when yhu sleep and wakeup with knife cuts on yhur body with actually blood n stuff,considering witches are said to eat human meat n drink blood, not help yhu chase mosquito while yhu sleep.

till then trim yhur fingers, and probably get a mosquito net.

and stop looking for watin no find yhu.
nice reply,people often mistake small mosquito bites for overnight witchcraft aatack.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Iseoluwani: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos:
You called it Myth but I called it Wisdom.

The Shamans in America still communicate with plants, trees and animals till this day.

The Osanyin Priests still communicate with plants, trees and animals till this day.

By the way, if you are not a witch or aspiring witch, what are you doing on this thread?

The same question atheists are been asked

Ask Seun otem
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by swegiedon(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos you are doing a great work.but does this relates only to women only?.what about wizards
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
swegiedon:
Babalawos you are doing a great work.but does this relates only to women only?.what about wizards

Thanks for your compliment, do you want to be a wizard?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by swegiedon(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos:

Thanks for your compliment, do you want to be a wizard?
of course i want to be
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
swegiedon:
of course i want to be

Are you sure this is what you really want? Because African Witchcraft is not child's play
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by swegiedon(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos:

Are you sure this is what you really want? Because African Witchcraft is not child's play
am sure 100%
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
swegiedon:
am sure 100%

How old are you?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Christane: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
what is the benefit of one been a wizard?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Christane:
what is the benefit of one been a wizard?

You too want to become a wizard?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by swegiedon(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos:

How old are you?
am matured enough.i want personal information of mine anonymous
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
swegiedon:
am matured enough.i want personal information of mine anonymous

Everything done here is free but outside here, it will cost you alot of money.

I created this thread to demonstrate the power of African Witchcraft.

You must be above 18+ years to buy witchcraft in Nigeria.

Are you above 18 years?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Christane: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
just want to knw d benefit b4 i give u a yes or no ansa??i can only agree to want wil benefit me
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
DISCLAIMER

Information here is for educational purpose only. I will not be held responsible for the information here. Witchcraft can not be proven by scientific means or in court.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Christane:
just want to knw d benefit b4 i give u a yes or no ansa??i can only agree to want wil benefit me

The benefits are endless
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Christane: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
can u list atleast 5 mind-blowing benefit?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice thread.

All these people here claiming to be CHRISTAINS should keep shut, cus they don't obey the 10 COMMANDMENTS and they aren't free from the 7 DEADLY SINS.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HIS THREADS, THEN LEAVE STOP COMING HERE TO PREACH BECAUSE NO ONE IS WILLING TO CONVERT NOR HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

@Babalawos Can a man also be a witch or men are called wizards(Wizardcraft)

2 Likes

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Christane:
can u list atleast 5 mind-blowing benefit?

Aboru Aboye

Dont worry I will give 10 mind blowing benefits

Here are some benefits of being a Witch

1) Spy on your friends, neighbors, colleagues or enemies
2) Visit any country of your choice you could not visit physically
3) Visit a distant loved one or friends to see how they are doing
4) Scare your enemies at night
5) Beat your enemies at night
6) Have intimacy with anyone you desire
7) Know the latest technology that will soon be invented on earth
*) Know fellow witches
9) Choose family you want to reincarnate from
10) Drive latest cars before they are invented on earth

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

3 Likes

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by LifeDrama24(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Dont worry I will give 10 mind blowing beneits

*) Know fellow witches

Babalawos
Ahhh,...these one strong o
Okay Baba...are you saying Olodumare doesn't have power over witches? Like to control them from doing certain things??
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by menace1: 4:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice thread, babalawo continue, I got ur back all this Christians nd Muslim should stfu
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2017
menace1:
Nice thread, babalawo continue, I got ur back all this Christians nd Muslim should stfu

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2017
LifeDrama24:

Ahhh,...these one strong o
Okay Baba...are you saying Olodumare doesn't have power over witches? Like to control them from doing certain things??

You will find your answer here:

www.nairaland.com/3938700/witches-aspiring-witches-meet-here
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Elcuba: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2017
Mimzyy:
grin grin grin

What's funny, are you a witch?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Elcuba:

What's funny, are you a witch?

Mimzyy is definitely a witch
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Elcuba: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Babalawos:

Mimzyy is definitely a witch

And how did you know that?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Dont worry I will give 10 mind blowing beneits

*) Know fellow witches

Babalawos

Okay Babalawos, I will like to become a Wizard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve / God Will Soon Pass His Judgment On Corrupt Nigerians – Mrs Foluke Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.