Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch (18602 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
swegiedon:
Babalawos what's your say of satanism

We don't believe in satan, satanism, demons, hell fire.. etc in ATR

ATR is different from Christianity and satan is linked with Christianity doctrine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by ScienceWatch: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Zenlife:

@Babalawos,

You made a claim witchcraft can't be proven. Period! Your emphasis then wasn't confined to Nigeria or even Africa. It was a general claim.

Now your scope of awareness has been broadened with scientology, you're trying to dishonorably dance around it by telling the world what they already know about Nigeria situation. That's not virtuous. Thank 'Oaroloye' for the enlightening comment regarding Scientology.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about any religion, local or foreign. They are ALL invariably enslaving tools of control.

I believe only in spirit.

Babalawos, we don't know it all dude because we can't! No chest beating.
@ Bronchitis Oaroloye
Consciously or subconsciously everyone believes in spirit. Bronchitis Oaroloye you don't give the name of the spirit you believe in.
By now the world know that spirits name is LUCIFER.

Can someone help me here? Is this a good place to quote Sarassin who sounded angry while correcting this wayward pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye. Sarassin said, "You espouse the virtues of the shady, corrupt charlatan L.Ron Hubbard and present them as the Holy Grail."

Now that was an Incredible and sharp. I have been battling to expose the same problem with this fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye. But after studying Sarassin' comments I knew that he knew precisely what Bronchitis Oaroloye was up to. Three days later Bronchitis Oaroloye is afraid to respond.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Nostradamus:
those people above that want to turn this thread to an 'e-boxing gym' should kindly sheath there sword,you have been noticed,now stop the nuisance pls,respectable men should not behave like kids on an anonymous forum.

N.B;any idiot that quote me just to diss me,should better get ready for serious psychic attacks from the ever-powerful 'iyaami osoronga,a pa omo lekun olokiki oru,a je Edo omo eniyan ma bi'...a word is enough for those blessed with a brain.

cheesy

He started first. grin

Have you collected the leaves from the Iroko tree?! shocked
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Timhim:

cheesy

He started first. grin

Have you collected the leaves from the Iroko tree?! shocked
you should have just ignore him.
no I haven't gotten the leaves,getting an iroko leave is really tough.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nostradamus:
you should have just ignore him.
no I haven't gotten the leaves,getting an iroko leave is really tough.

Thanks for you advice.

I too I am thinking of how to get the leave.

I really wish there was another way of becoming a witch than leaving my house. grin
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Timhim:

Thanks for you advice.

I too I am thinking of how to get the leave.

I really wish there was another way of becoming a witch than leaving my house. grin
perhaps babalawos can help provide another alternative.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nostradamus:
perhaps babalawos can help provide another alternative.

I think he would have said it by now with the way we have been talking about how hard it is for us to find it. Maybe he doesn't want to give us another way.

OR HE COULD VISIT US IN OUR SLEEP AND MAKE US WITCHES LIKE I SEE IN MOVIES. smiley
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 6:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Timhim:

I think he would have said it by now with the way we have been talking about how hard it is for us to find it. Maybe he doesn't want to give us another way.

OR HE COULD VISIT US IN OUR SLEEP AND MAKE US WITCHES LIKE I SEE IN MOVIES. smiley

Lazy boy
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Lazy boy

grin
But abeg help me.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Question directed @ babalowo.

around the time I started following this thread, I think specifically the day I asked a moniker here to explain her concept of black and red witch, I had this transcendent experience, where Its like am asleep and not asleep at the same time,In this state I was listening to a mans voice in Yoruba chanting incantation in Yoruba, with some female voice at the background, here the thing I understood the chanting Buh I don't know it, I don't speak Yoruba, I don't even speak my own language, it felt like something I know without knowing why I know it, after like 5mins the chanting stopped then I went fully into sleeping.

its normal for me to hear voices, music in that state,in a very lucid state, even dance, its normal for me,receive answers stuff like that comes normal to me in trance like state.
Buh this one bothers me cause of one thing, its in Yoruba,I was even listening drumming at one point, I think it started with drumming.

want to know what this could mean, I don't buy into traditional mysticism all that am more of a aqueous type merge between science and magick.psychology explains every thing plainly for me but there is no account of Yoruba chant or drumming in the kind of psychology am into, I don't interact with Yoruba much, I don't watch Nigerian movies not to talk of Yoruba movies, SO WHERE DID MY MIND GET IT FROM, THAT DREAM LIKE EXPERIENCE CAN NOT COME WITHOUT SOMETHING PHYSICAL TO FEED IT, ITS NOT A WARNING, I KNOW HOW MY WARNINGS APPEAR, THERE IS NOTHING IN MY LIFE THAT I CAN LINK TO THAT YORUBA CHANTING AND DRUM STUFF.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
chalantmike:
Question directed @ babalowo.

around the time I started following this thread, I think specifically the day I asked a moniker here to explain her concept of black and red witch, I had this transcendent experience, where Its like am asleep and not asleep at the same time,In this state I was listening to a mans voice in Yoruba chanting incantation in Yoruba, with some female voice at the background, here the thing I understood the chanting Buh I don't know it, I don't speak Yoruba, I don't even speak my own language, it felt like something I know without knowing why I know it, after like 5mins the chanting stopped then I went fully into sleeping.

its normal for me to hear voices, music in that state,in a very lucid state, even dance, its normal for me,receive answers stuff like that comes normal to me in trance like state.
Buh this one bothers me cause of one thing, its in Yoruba,I was even listening drumming at one point, I think it started with drumming.

want to know what this could mean, I don't buy into traditional mysticism all that am more of a aqueous type merge between science and magick.psychology explains every thing plainly for me but there is no account of Yoruba chant or drumming in the kind of psychology am into, I don't interact with Yoruba much, I don't watch Nigerian movies not to talk of Yoruba movies, SO WHERE DID MY MIND GET IT FROM, THAT DREAM LIKE EXPERIENCE CAN NOT COME WITHOUT SOMETHING PHYSICAL TO FEED IT, ITS NOT A WARNING, I KNOW HOW MY WARNINGS APPEAR, THERE IS NOTHING IN MY LIFE THAT I CAN LINK TO THAT YORUBA CHANTING AND DRUM STUFF.

When you hear it again, Call IYAMI OSORONGA
(7 times) and you will leave your physical body immediately. Don't be scared, nothing bad will happen to you. When you want to come back to your body, call your full names and you will be in your body within 1 micro second (extremely fast)

Make sure you don't eat or drink anything given to you. I will be expecting your feedback on this thread
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Babalawos:

(7 times) and you will leave your physical body immediately. Don't be scared, nothing bad will happen to you. When you want to come back to your body, call your full names and you will be in your body within 1 micro second (extremely fast)

Make sure you don't eat or drink anything given to you. I will be expecting your feedback on this thread

@ Babalawos

Can I also use this to become a wizard without going to any Iroko tree?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Timhim:

@ Babalawos

Can I also use this to become a wizard without going to any Iroko tree?

No, it will not work for you because your spiritual senses are dormant and not active. Don't force yourself because this phase will not work for you. You have to earn it and if by mistake you force yourself and experience it? You might become insane because your body can't absorb the powerful astral energies of IYAMI OSORONGA
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Timhim:

grin
But abeg help me.

Chaii!

You never give up this your dream cheesy

I know of a way you can become a winsh.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Raintaker(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Interesting.
Who is Iyami Osoronga?
Is she d grand matron of witches?

I've heard of people being thought Odu IFA in their dream s, who is that person teaching them IFA in their dream?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Babalawos:

No, it will not work for you because your spiritual senses are dormant and not active. Don't force yourself because this phase will not work for you. You have to earn it and if by mistake you force yourself and experience it? You might become insane because your body can't absorb the powerful astral energies of IYAMI OSORONGA

I have Astral Projected before. First time it was successful and the second time I tried to Astral Project, immediately I left my body I saw a pair of hands press me back into my body and tried to press my neck putting me into a state of Oppression. But I was able to awake from my sleep.

This was about ³ or ⁴ months ago.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2017
scooby12:

Chaii!

You never give up this your dream cheesy

I know of a way you can become a winsh.

grin
Okay. Oya tell me.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Timhim:

grin
Okay. Oya tell me.

http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usfl&c=basics&id=2881

You go become oyinbo winsh grin grin
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
scooby12:

Western Witchcraft self....
Let me read it sha.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oyinbo witchcraft na magic johr.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
scooby12:

that link na wicca link,we dey talk iyaami osoronga here.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nostradamus:

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nostradamus:

grin grin grin
Abeg help me tell am oh.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Babalawos:

why shouldn't I eat anything given to me, what is exactly is going on I would like to know before I venture into unfamiliar territory, its just the way I am. help yhur an author on this stuff.

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2017
chalantmike:
why shouldn't I eat anything given to me, what is exactly is going on I would like to know before I venture into unfamiliar territory, its just the way I am. help yhur an author on this stuff.

Nothing is free in the spiritual world. If you are given food or meat to eat, they will certainly ask you to give something in return in due time and what they might ask you might be too big or precious for you to give them. All covens have different things they require from their members. So take caution!

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by orisa37: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
A Witch is simply a Wicked person. So there's no big deal to being a wicked person. The Wicked helped Christ to make Heaven. That's the selfishness in all Humans.
Every BornAgain knows that "The Lord watches over the ways of the Righteous but the ways of the wicked shall perish!!!

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by orisa37: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Let it talk and touch. It's it Soul working.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by delishpot: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
LifeDrama24:

Ahhh,...these one strong o
Okay Baba...are you saying Olodumare doesn't have power over witches? Like to control them from doing certain things??

Mind you that is only in spirit world o. In real world you will not have shishi. That is what I heard..inshort in spirit world you would have a big mansion but I'm real world you live in refuse dump. I heard that what ever good and nice things you have in spirit world you can't have in physical realm. So, think it well o. He has asked and you said yes. He can not be held responsible for future wahala.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by delishpot: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Babalawos is correct for doubting FAKE PASTOR Bronchitis Oaroloye's claims.

Firstly, the founder of CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY studied fiction writing with the SEX MANIAC Carlos Castaneda the founder of hallucinogenic drug induced NAGUALISM at the same college.

Their pre-meditated plan was to fool the public into believing that their fiction was REALITY. They cruelly formed their dangerous cults with disastrous consequences.

Carlos Castaneda preached sexual celibacy while screwing all His followers.

CRIMINAL Scientology has large numbers of court cases and convictions world wide.

In contrast to all these FAKE religions, NAGUALISM, CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY etc the world now have scientifically verifiable evidence of the superior spirit with mountains of practicable demonstrations with a truly global audience that can be freely studied on Emmanuel TV world wide.

This evidence powerfully contradict the cruel lies
that FAKE PASTOR Bronchitis Oaroloye and his PENTECOSTAL PNF masters have used against the mighty SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA for more than 34yrs. The recruited CFAN in the campaign of raw hatred to destroy the mighty SCOAN CHURCH but the Holy SPIRIT blocked it.

A place has been prepared in hell by Satan to welcome pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye !!

Ignore that person. Scientology is a big scam and a sort of cult. He has not researched deeply into it that's why he uses them as reference point.I just smiled when I read his post.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by delishpot: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Babalawos:

But Babaláwos, Í personally do not think it humane to encourage people to go into witchcraft without telling them the downside of things. Witchcraft has no real benefit to the soul of men. Of what good is a wandering g spirit after death? Isn't that curse enough to make you tell people to avoid witchcraft? Or is it part of your pay with the dark side to bring in new recruits into the coven? I believe in God I mean the creator of all. The begining and the word. The one who is called Eledumare, Chineke, Amatemeso, Abasi, ALL othee powers answer to this God and I will not taint my soul or ask people to do same while serving lesser god's the price is too hefty That is my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by ScienceWatch: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
oaroloye:

If you know that something is real Babalawos, why do you not find a way to prove it?

That is laziness of the lowest order!

For your information, SPIRITUAL POWERS CAN BE SCIENTIFICALLY-PROVEN.

If anyone can say that Witchcraft cannot be proven in court, that tells us that no one has TRIED to.

SCIENTOLOGY (the Study of Knowledge/Knowing how to Know) deals in the progressive activation of the Spiritual Powers that are every Human's Birthright. This is SCIENTIFICALLY-VERIFIED.
@ Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye.

Pastor Bronchitis, how dare you attack a man such as Babalawos when you are the one that cant prove any of your claims about your gods that you worshiped for more than 34yrs. You insult Babalawos by screaming, "If you know that something is real why do you not find a way to prove it? That is laziness of the lowest order!

All the evidence prove that the gods that you worship are pure fiction created by your masters Sex-maniac and fraudster Carlos Castaneda and escaped convict L.Ron Hubbard. These two criminals studied fiction writing at the same college.

They both went on to start the own religions/cults, (drug-induce Nagualism and Criminal Scientology) which are based on their Fraudulent fictional novels which they published as Non-fiction. That is why fake pastor Bronchitis can not prove any of the crap he preaches here daily. HIS TEACHINGS ARE ALL FICTION !! Dont be fooled by the tons of out of context COPY & PASTE scriptures he uses as a smoke screen to hid his dark motives. He should rather continue to defend that imprisoned RAPIST pastor Timothy Omotoso

HERE IS A JUICY SNIPPET OF TRUTH ON THE EVIL FOUNDER OF CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY :

At the age of 48, DeWolf son of the founder of Criminal Scientology still has the startling red hair that characterized his father. Because of the shame, his name has been changed from L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., to Ron deWolf, He lives with his wife and youngest son in Carson City, Nevada; five other children are grown and live elsewhere.

DeWolf's version of his father’s life, in fact, is radically different from the fake picture painted by the Church. Scientology publications falsely portray the senior Hubbard as an idealistic young man who traveled the world in search of truth — an explorer, writer, filmmaker, soldier, and humanitarian, highly educated and eager to eliminate the ills of modern society.
But DeWolfe flatly says: "More than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is a lie." He tells harrowing tales of his own childhood, recalling how during World War II He would feed us bubble gum, and then try to put us in hypnotic trances in order to create what he called a ‘moonchild.’

This, says DeWolf, stemmed from his father’s daily practice of black magic and the occult.

DeWolf himself was born prematurely, weighing two pounds, two ounces, and he tells us, " My mother told me that I wasn’t exactly born, I was aborted. My father L.Ron Hubbard was trying to abort me by invoking the devil for power and practices. My mother told me about him trying out all kinds of various incantations, drugs and hypnosis...His initials for it were PDH — pain, drugs, hypnosis. The use of PDH, coupled with black magic, was an effective for of brainwashing or mind control. You’ll see throughout early Scientology literature, ‘PDH.’"

Then, in 1950 when DeWolf was 18, the senior Hubbard wrote the novel which was fraudulently published as Non-fiction which gave birth to the Church of Scientology, Dianetics: The Modern Science of mental Health. The novel, according to its publishers, falsely documented the results of Hubbard’s intensive research on roughly 280 "case histories."

But the authors son, DeWolf says, "All were done alone by Dad. There were no case histories whatsoever; they were done strictly out of his mind, sitting at a typewriter for a few weeks."
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by ScienceWatch: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
delishpot:

Ignore that person. Scientology is a big scam and a sort of cult. He has not researched deeply into it that's why he uses them as reference point.I just smiled when I read his post.
Thanks, yes according to very deep government investigations the founder of Criminal Scientology and fictional Dianetics, L.Ron Hubbard is a master criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.