Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch (18098 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by robosky02(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
abeg seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 please this is public nuisance just ban and delete this thread asap

2 Likes

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Mimzyy(f): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
robosky02:

abeg seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 please this is public nuisance just ban and delete this thread asap
how is it public nuisance?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by obinna58(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Babalawos Congrats u av successfully deceived plenty

Here for u

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Aaronsrod: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nostradamus:

It is a pathway for demonic forces to enter our minds and create covenants with our soul as we sleep. Those weak in faith will turn to steal murder or rape under the control of witches. It could already have happen to you! You never know until it is too light. Be vigilant. Remove this thread IJN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Babalawos:
Ogboato Aboru Aboye

Witch, Witchcraft and Covens in Nigeria and Africa is a controversial topic. There are lots of misinformation circulating about Witches, Witchcraft, Covens and I am here to correct every misinformation about Witches, Witchcraft and Covens in Nigeria and Africa.

This thread is for Witches, Witch Doctors, Aspiring Witch Doctors, Aspiring Witches and those under Witchcraft Spells or Witchcraft Curse or Witchcraft Attacks.

I officially welcome you to my Official Witchcraft thread. I will be teaching you everything you need to know about Witches, Witchcraft and Covens like the Origin of Witchcraft, Goddess of Witches, 36 Signs You Are A Witch, Witch Initiation, Witch Broom, Witch Potions, Witch Flute, Witch Drum, Witch Taboos "Etutu"...etc. So feel free to ask or contribute Witchcraft related Questions and comment Witchcraft True Life Stories and Events.

Note: Witch, Witchcraft and Covens discuss here is not Wicca (Pagan Religion). The Witch, Witchcraft and Covens discuss here are Traditional African Witch, Witchcraft and Covens.

Babalawos

you know what would be nice, is if yhu tell us the reasons why all this a symbol of a witch.

for example.
-witches fly in their dream go as to attend the astral meeting, etc.

cause all this signs you mentioned, everybody is witch be that.

2 Likes

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
mhizesther:
We have 2 types of witches..
We have the red ones known as aje and The white ones known as marine witches
please explain this one
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
mhizesther:
We have 2 types of witches..
We have the red ones known as aje and The white ones known as marine witches
please explain this one
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
mhizesther:

grin grin grin grin grin grin......Aboru Aboye ko....Witches are the least in the universal scale....i would break them and even step on them
correct

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
chalantmike:

please explain this one

U really wanna know?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
mhizesther:

U really wanna know?
yea I do,seriously
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by TrajansKong: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye
36 SIGNS YOU ARE A WITCH

(1) Is your mom or dad a Witch?
(2) Did your mom or dad go to Shrine in search of a baby before you were born?
(3) Are you hot tempered?
(4) Do you like revenge?
(5) Do you know the personality of a person by mere looking at people?
(6) Do you have body signs before something good or bad happens?
(7) Do you dream and forget your dreams when you wake-up from sleep?
(8.) Do people find it difficult to understand you?
(9) Do you always like to get what you want by all cost?
(10) Do you have strong internal conflict?
(11) Do you have strong conviction that you have spiritual powers?
(12) Are you deeply interested in spirituality and mysticism?
(13) Are you emotionally unbalance?
(14) Do you lack true love?
(15) Do people always take advantage of you and exploit you?
(16) Do you sometimes feel very sad and isolate yourself for no reason?
(17) Do you hate people for no reason?
(18) Do you have jealousy and envy in you?
(19) Do you destroy properties whenever you are very angry?
(20) Do you have frequent stomach pains?
(21) Do you have frequent headaches?
(22) Do you hate bright light?
(23) Do you sense the presence of someone or people whenever you are alone?
(24) Do you hear your name being called without you seeing who is calling you?
(25) Do you hear music or songs or voices or whispers without seeing anyone making these sounds?
(26) Do you curse people when they hurt you?
(27) Do you care very less of your life when you are angry?
(28) Do you talk or murmur during sleep?
(29) Do you have strange sleeping position like hanging your leg on the wall?
(30) Do you dream of flying frequently?
(31) Do you dream of eating frequently?
(32) Do you have frequent dreams of participating in meetings?
(33) Do you have frequent dreams of trees?
(34) Do you have frequent dreams of animals like birds, snakes and cats?
(35) Do you have weird dreams of masquerades?
(36) Do you astral travel frequently?

You have just described 95% of Nigerians. We are doomed. Again.

2 Likes

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by robosky02(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nostradamus:

are you one of the witches
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by oregan(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is interesting...
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by marttol: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
cheesy there is nothing like MARINE KINGDOM? praise unto jehovah,the revealer of deep and secret thing...ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.

3 Likes

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by ikorodureporta: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lalasticlalaaaaaaa! Snake-Master! grin Fall-in grin grin grin

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by jwals: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
How can I detect someone who is a witch, nowadays some young beautiful ladies do have that spirit of witchcraft even men?

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
@op i think an under the spell of a witch, regularly i wake up with marks on my body (eg. fresh tiny nail wounds or little tiny hole wounds) then i feel different, depressed, worn and empty.... things i usually do with ease becomes difficult... sometimes i feel completely useless i feel like killing myself, sometimes i cant remember stuffs... any solutions.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2017
TrajansKong:

You have just described 95% of Nigerians. We are doomed. Again.

Kai!

grin

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by realmindz: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice one, following
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by realmindz: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2017
robosky02:

freedom of belief I guess.

To add to your mystery, this will make fp
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2017
CarlyX8:
@op i think an under the spell of a witch, regularly i wake up with marks on my body (eg. fresh tiny nail wounds or little tiny hole wounds) then i feel different, depressed, worn and empty.... things i usually do with ease becomes difficult... sometimes i feel completely useless i feel like killing myself, sometimes i cant remember stuffs... any solutions.
finger nails bro, while yhu were tussing na tumbling in yhur sleep, scratching every inch of yhur body leaving marks, now yhu hunting for witch, its even an Islamic fact, that Muslims should wash there hands immediately they wake up from sleep ,cause they don't know where their hands/finger would have been while they were sleeping.

Broz cry wolf when yhu sleep and wakeup with knife cuts on yhur body with actually blood n stuff,considering witches are said to eat human meat n drink blood, not help yhu chase mosquito while yhu sleep.

till then trim yhur fingers, and probably get a mosquito net.

and stop looking for watin no find yhu.

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by GreatestHeight(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by GreatestHeight(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by kaboninc(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Mimzyy:
grin grin grin

Why are you here? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you thinking what am thinking
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by GreatestHeight(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2017
mhizesther:
Kà è ká sô ma ni lesikamone arimonso mõ
ase wa
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Mimzyy(f): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
kaboninc:

Why are you here? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you thinking what am thinking

Lol
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Aboru Aboye

You need strong spiritual protection

Babalawos

CarlyX8:
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2017
OGBOATO

EVERY WOMAN IS A WITCH ACCORDING TO IFA BECAUSE ALL WOMEN HAS ODU (WOMB) INSIDE OF THEM.

THE WOMB GRANT WOMEN EASY ACCESS TO THE SPIRITUAL WORLD.

THE WOMB IS A PORTAL BETWEEN THE PHYSICAL WORLD AND SPIRITUAL WORLD.

THE WOMB BRINGS FORTH SPIRITUAL LIFE (BABIES) INTO THE PHYSICAL WORLD.

EVERY WOMAN IS A WITCH ACCORDING TO IFA BECAUSE IT IS ONLY WOMEN THAT HAVE THE POWER (MENSTRUAL BLOOD) TO DESTROY ALL CHARMS AND JUJU.

THANK YOU FOR READING, LEAVE A COMMENT

BABALAWOS

chalantmike:

you know what would be nice, is if yhu tell us the reasons why all this a symbol of a witch.

for example.
-witches fly in their dream go as to attend the astral meeting, etc.

cause all this signs you mentioned, everybody is witch be that.

2 Likes

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Ishilove: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Babalawos:
WITCH INITIATION

Witchcraft power is generally attributed to older women but young women or even girls can sometimes be involved.

Witchcraft power is a kind of immaterial substance which may be kept in a calabash hidden in a hole in the wall of a witch's house or in a hollow tree.

The power itself may be lodged in the roots of a tree or even in a young child (age 1 to 8 years).

In the latter case the witchcraft power will not harm the child but on the contrary will protect the child from other witches as the child is serving one of them as a refuge.

The red tailfeather of the parrot is used as a sign of witchcraft power and may be placed in the calabash or in the tree containing witchcraft power.

I have seen women vomit witchcraft out. It was like a stone or a hard ball of something. They were not killed after that.

The spirit of witches after death becomes a restless and disconsolate ghost who wanders about the world in a distraught state.

The power is usually passed from mother to daughter but it may also be bestowed as a gift or may be purchased.

When passed from one person to the other it is often given mixed with certain foods.

It is sometimes held that a woman can not die possessing witchcraft power but must pass it on to someone before her death; in fact, she will not be able to die unless she does so.

Witchcraft power is like a breeze, you can't see it but it has effect. A woman can't die possessing it-when she dies, she vomits out the invisible witchcraft and it passes to her daughter.

A person can buy witchcraft power or may, as well, inherit it from another person.

This mostly depends on the interest or love the witchcraft woman has in the person that is going to possess it.

But it is necessary and matter of must, to give this witchcraft power to somebody before she should die.

In this case, if she could not get anybody either to buy it or to give it out as a gift to her friend outside or to have a daughter she loved that can inherit it, she has to take it to an Iroko tree that is very young.

This will become a spirit in the tree. Other witches will be coming to this tree to have their meetings. It is such trees that we native doctors carry our sacrifices to in case we have a patient that is seriously sick.

Witchcraft bought with money is not given directly, it can be given through foods such as baked beans (Akara), Kola, Porridge, red Yam and many other native foods.

When this is taken, the power will start to grow, until when the person will start to fly at night.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
Hian
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2017
ALL WOMEN ARE WITCHES ACCORDING TO IFA

jwals:
How can I detect someone who is a witch, nowadays some young beautiful ladies do have that spirit of witchcraft even men?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seeking The Face Of God - The Journey / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / How I Listen To The Audio Bible (my Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.