Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch (18081 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 3:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Raintaker:
Interesting.
Who is Iyami Osoronga?
Is she d grand matron of witches?

I've heard of people being thought Odu IFA in their dream s, who is that person teaching them IFA in their dream?
iyaami osoronga the great goddess of witchcraft
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
delishpot:

But Babaláwos, Í personally do not think it humane to encourage people to go into witchcraft without telling them the downside of things. Witchcraft has no real benefit to the soul of men. Of what good is a wandering g spirit after death? Isn't that curse enough to make you tell people to avoid witchcraft? Or is it part of your pay with the dark side to bring in new recruits into the coven? I believe in God I mean the creator of all. The begining and the word. The one who is called Eledumare, Chineke, Amatemeso, Abasi, ALL othee powers answer to this God and I will not taint my soul or ask people to do same while serving lesser god's the price is too hefty That is my opinion.

I have posted everything about ATR witchcraft on this thread.

You can go through them and examine them.

The choice is left for them to join or not to join.

Am only disappointed till now none of them here have plucked the Iroko Tree leaf to complete the final Witchcraft Ritual and become a full first class witch and attend coven meetings
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by delishpot: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Babalawos:

Am only disappointed till now none of them here have plucked the Iroko Tree leaf to complete the final Witchcraft Ritual and become a full first class witch and attend coven meetings

grin grin their mind no reach na. I am sure they were just poking you for fun.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
Internet has eyes, the Witches are everywhere and they can see you. Be careful

babalawos https://www.nairaland.com/744545/introduction-witchcraft-witchcraft-dummies please what can you say about that thread that I just paste the link,do you it has any atom of truth in it.
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nostradamus:
babalawos https://www.nairaland.com/744545/introduction-witchcraft-witchcraft-dummies please what can you say about that thread that I just paste the link,do you it has any atom of truth in it.

I reserve my comment on that thread
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Babalawos(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
delishpot:

grin grin their mind no reach na. I am sure they were just poking you for fun.

I thought as much too. Witchcraft is as ancient as man himself
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:

I reserve my comment on that thread
lmao!!
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by afroxyz: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Babalawos:

I thought as much too. Witchcraft is as ancient as man himself

Are my spiritual senses sharp enough to be a wizard? Also is it true that one would be required to bring his relatives or suck blood in the coven?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Nostradamus: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2017
afroxyz:

Are my spiritual senses sharp enough to be a wizard? Also is it true that one would be required to bring his relatives or suck blood in the coven?
babalawos
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by daShield: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2017
sprit of idleness
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Ariskny: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2017
Know your God which the creator of heaven and earth maker of all gods only him you will serve and obey.

1 Like

Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Sirmuel1(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2020
Babalawos:

I just joined the thread. Can I pluck it now?
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Matthewdan(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2020
Oga this is rubbish every normal person have 1 of those 36 signs you mentioned
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by Matthewdan(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2020
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Dont worry I will give 10 mind blowing benefits

Here are some benefits of being a Witch

1) Spy on your friends, neighbors, colleagues or enemies
2) Visit any country of your choice you could not visit physically
3) Visit a distant loved one or friends to see how they are doing
4) Scare your enemies at night
5) Beat your enemies at night
6) Have intimacy with anyone you desire
7) Know the latest technology that will soon be invented on earth
*) Know fellow witches
9) Choose family you want to reincarnate from
10) Drive latest cars before they are invented on earth

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ohh number ten is very important
Re: Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch by DocJoseph(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lemme read comments and know the Witches on this forum.

grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! / Can A Non-tither Make Heaven? / What Is The Significance Of 40 In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.