Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone (11232 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by mafolayomi(f): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ all, some guys might still not see that as anything.

This happened to my boyfriend's friend and his girlfriend.

Between my boy friend's friend and this girl she is a virgin, one day she just called my boy friend's friend and said she wanted to apologise that she had been deflowered by another guy and not just that she is also pregnant.

At first, the guy was very mad, but later he forgave the girl, they both agreed she shld abort the pregnancy which she did.
and they are still 2gether doing pretty good.
So i asked my b/friend if he can take that he said heaven 4bid, that that will be the end of that relationship.

so, what do u all have to say to dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Causes, Cure For Late Marriage / st G** / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.