Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) (71194 Views)

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigerboy200:
whaaaat?? serious epidemic loading..... This is what we get when we keep voting in thieves, rogues and vagabonds as leaders in our country... just imagine this nonsense..weak environmental laws, lawlessness, badly constructed drainage systems if there are at all .. we never see anything for this country...we just dey start..nonsense..

Not really about voting a rogue or saint. A typical Lagosian has this i dont care attitude, hence depleting the environment at their own peril.
They all want to live in Lagos, everybody wants to live in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by sshalom(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Terrible sight to behold!
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
hahahahahahahaha AFONJAS and dirtiness,
some of them are evening swimming the dirty flood, I wonder the kind of poo that will littered around that environment, this is environmental hazards, Lagos state government should fasten up and quarantine all of them b4 they spread endemic epidemic...
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by santopelele(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lagos, the no man's land!
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Cubeet: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dirty People, I wonder the different kinds of poo,saliva and cataarhhhh in that flood,and they are stepping their foot on it
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Damn it! angry Bullshit.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by adatemi: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tagged "Your sin will find you out." Their trash has come back to hunt them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chai! And I was vexing that my compound is a bit moody this morning. I wish these people well o.

Fear sef don dey catch me, na ground floor I dey live o. Lord have mercy.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Readonee35L:
LOL.
Surulere indeed.
So many dirty people for Lagos.
Na shit they inside some of those take away Packs grin grin.
Repackaged . grin

Hahaha, let dem hustle dia way thru de colourful epidemic dey created for demselves. Evrybody wants to live in Lagos
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
See where ajepako,funjosh,rokiatu,vickyrotex,lalasticlala, mukina2 and osusumustflow lives

Lalasticlala no ban me o,person no dey joke with you again?OK come take snake grin grin tongue
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by papaejima1: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jesus!
This is unbelievable
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
hilroy:
Who are those dumping these refuses?

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by ariyebaba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Av once lived on that Akobi crescent during the construction of the canal
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by UbChapter(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
And people are still matching it? Python and other deadly reptiles may not be far from such an environment.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lagosians are very dirty and careless
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by mank1234(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigerboy200:

Contradicting urself..smh...if proper disposal sites were available..u won't see this..same with if adequate drainage systems were in place.. people can't heap refuse in their houses..they have to dispose it somewhere..
No contradiction, brother. Government is made up of people. If our mind set changes as a people, government too would change.

Are you telling me that there are no private waste collection companies in Surulere and indeed Lagos? "Those who live in glass house should not throw stones" Do you know why? Cos when rain comes the refuse you dump on the streets/drainage would clog it.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Frederick2017: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jesus Christ.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by AyeeIdris(f): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is the result if cancelling environmental sanitation in Laos. Nigerians don't act unless they are forced to. Disgraceful

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by miqos02(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
MykOnyxo:
this year flood should be am eye opener to both government and people...

you talk like a foreigner, by December everyone will forget about it

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by cass1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jeez. You are beautiful
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by kitaatita: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
They threw all their household waste into the drainage water. The water just rejected and returned what the residents gave it.

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Stanleyifio(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
God have mercy! I cnt enter dat shit
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Atakata(f): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Perezino:

U buy a plot of land from me, u develop it and expect me to also clean the mess u bring up on the land for u? Ur sense must be on vacation I guess.
travel out of that country to see how things are been done, rather u guys prefer to bash each other online. where i reside it is the govt responsibility not the owners of the property. They sweep the streets twice in a week.

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by itsinfochris(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
yhermmie:
warrisdis
���

Nice

SAY THE TRUTH!! Guys, What’s the Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done To Attract A Lady You Like?
http://www.cutechrisblog.com/2017/07/say-truth-guys-whats-craziest-thing.html
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by itsinfochris(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
SAY THE TRUTH!! Guys, What’s the Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done To Attract A Lady You Like?
http://www.cutechrisblog.com/2017/07/say-truth-guys-whats-craziest-thing.html
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by rildwanullahi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
People will still continue to dump waste in water ways, what we need is change of mentality
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by darlenese(f): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
yhermmie:
warrisdis

the way u warridis made it look as if it happened in warri? why now
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by darlenese(f): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
yhermmie:
warrisdis

the way u warridis made it look as if it happened in warri? why now
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by sekem: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Black man! lipsrsealed

Una never start sef

Una never chii chumchin

This is just the beginning
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Viergeachar: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Lagos is a no man's land

Oba Akiolu, you talked about Lagoon ?? Now, enjoy the Lagoon

You let strangers buy all your lands and properties,
developed it and gave you life, but you still find it hard to maintain and keep it clean ?? Laziness

Loooonatic flatiyeasterner.

Ever deluded.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by mmsen: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Narldon:
GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONSTRUCT A GOOD DRAINAGE SYSTEM!! angry

Drainage doesn't help if people block it with their trash.

It's refuse disposal and collection that is the problem here.

2 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Mrlouis: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Okay. Observed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.