Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) (71186 Views)

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Abeg,talk for where matter they jare. Is the thieves that help littered the community? Or rogues or vagabonds help poured dirt where they shouldn't
bigerboy200:
whaaaat?? serious epidemic loading..... This is what we get when we keep voting in thieves, rogues and vagabonds as leaders in our country... just imagine this nonsense..weak environmental laws, lawlessness, badly constructed drainage systems if there are at all .. we never see anything for this country...we just dey start..nonsense..
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dang!!!
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Haters of Island, u dey see ba?
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by chibwike(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Narldon:
GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONSTRUCT A GOOD DRAINAGE SYSTEM!! angry
Nice Dp
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by godquality: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nobody should call govt. We are just one dirty people. A normal person will know that dumping refuse indiscriminately will lead to this. But our people will eat, drink and even buy goods then throw away the packs, wraps, plastic anywhere including on the streets, gutters and on others people property.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by swimmer: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
this is why I can't be based in Lagos for now
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:
According to a friend of mine, people are primary cause of floods in Nigeria, not the government. I agree with him.

According to twitter user GidiTraffic, this disgusting and unbelievable sight is Akobi Crescent, Surulere, Lagos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/888669370788040704
You don't know what you are saying. When refuse pick up trucks refuse to show up for 2 weeks and the temporary dump locations get filled up what happens next?

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by RealHaute: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jeez!!! shocked
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by lakesider(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Does praising ambode over fashola can now see he is a flop in all area of life aside constructing roads that people can see.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
hilroy:
Who are those dumping these refuses?
You are Among them
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by tonguengineer(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Lagos is a no man's land

Oba Akiolu, you talked about Lagoon ?? Now, enjoy the Lagoon

You let strangers buy all your lands and properties,
developed it and gave you life, but you still find it hard to maintain and keep it clean ?? Laziness
Akiolu na king??
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Wearemoving: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't think this is Lagoooon maybe is Ogun state
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by keneto1424(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Lagos is a no man's land

Oba Akiolu, you talked about Lagoon ?? Now, enjoy the Lagoon

You let strangers buy all your lands and properties,
developed it and gave you life, but you still find it hard to maintain and keep it clean ?? Laziness
God will punish pdp aspecially jonathan and obasanjo, they spent 15years without planing
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Finestface(f): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
cheesy
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by moses93(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
I hate Lagos as a city!! criminals, rapists, ritualists, flood to mention but a few are full there. abuja is far better than that their so called centre excellent. rubb!sh state.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by MrEdimulo82(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
kaycyor:
My eye no see clearly. Thought I saw Aboki crescent..

Yeye you , na abiku crescent no be aboki.....

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Toor.

Lobatan. From the uppity areas to the middle class, it's a mess.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
three:

What is observed in the image is flotsam and jetsam, this implies that the items were carried here by the water or flood. Unless one is able to track the items there is no confirmation that they are from Akobi Crescent, Bishop & Owokoniran Streets. It is unfair to make this assertion.
E sir, your English is plenty
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Its really nice seeing their hand work, at-least they wont blame the government for the flood. This people will prefer to dump refuse in the gutter instead of paying PSP little money to dispose the refuse.... Next time they will do the needful

Is it the government that will force them to use PSP We need to spit the truth sometimes.. this picture up there got nothing to do with the government cuz no matter how big the gutter is this dirts won't allow free flow of water and am pretty sure that's why the dirts are floating cuz the gutters are already blocked.

Bros the PSP in Lagos went AWOL as soon as Ambode came into power, and these here is it's consequence.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
dwas:
I will partly blame Ambode. Lagos is getting dirty and mess up during his governance. Go to the general hospital, check the high ways and market places. Check the gardens and see how unkept they all look.

Fashola seems better after all. He is proactive. Had it been fashola, you would have seen less of this.
I agree with you. Everywhere is getting dirtier by the day. You need to see Ikeja now
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:
E sir, your English is plenty

grin grin grin yeye pikin
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by salford1: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
jesus christ of nazareth. They still practice that act of dumping refuse in the rain...
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Morikaih: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is the result of cancelling a sanitation practice, we quickly imbibe foreign policy and ideas without maturity.
Lagosians (Nigerians ) are dirty and still fighting against monthly sanitation

we are not riped,our drainage is not good ,houses built on drainage

we need to go back to our sanitation before it's too late,

this is just the first year after its cancelled and more will come

yeye .....
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Tolubae1(f): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Narldon:
GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONSTRUCT A GOOD DRAINAGE SYSTEM!! angry
like Government hv not done theirs nd d pple r jux kiping it clean, they should enjoy it grin
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
miqos02:

you talk like a foreigner, by December everyone will forget about it

Bros you shouldn't even waste your precious grammar it's obvious on this thread that those mocking and saying all sorts do not live in Lagos
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
1miccza:

grin grin grin yeye pikin
Wetin I do na grin grin grin
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
hilroy:
Who are those dumping these refuses?

If there is no provision for garbage removal, people will dump it anywhere. Even in America. The city has to make provisions for these things. Do you expect households to eat or recycle garbage themselves? Poor governance, not the people is the cause. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Revolva(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
angry angry angry yakpa see where ll the dirty of surulere gathers
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Wetin I do na grin grin grin

No be your fault naa when the guy dey quote Jet Li and Float Li when we dey talk of dirty for surulere nko grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.