Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) (71195 Views)

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
1miccza:

No be your fault naa when the guy dey quote Jet Li and Float Li when we dey talk of dirty for surulere nko grin grin grin
Lmao! You know that level cheesy cheesy
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Morikaih:
This is the result of cancelling a sanitation practice, we quickly imbibe foreign policy and ideas without maturity.
Lagosians (Nigerians ) are dirty and still fighting against monthly sanitation

we are not riped,our drainage is not good ,houses built on drainage

we need to go back to our sanitation before it's too late,

this is just the first year after its cancelled and more will come

yeye .....

Bros will this your campaign for sanitation provide where people would dump their waste? The truth is the present government has completely ignored sanitation and anything close to it.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
StarBukola:
Abeg,talk for where matter they jare. Is the thieves that help littered the community? Or rogues or vagabonds help poured dirt where they shouldn't

He is right. Very much so. In sane climes, the city makes provisions for the removal of rubbish. Home owners pay for the services. It is also included in rent for renters. Where do you expect households to dispose these things? In the villages, do you see this type of rubbish? Nope. Simply because you can throw them into the bushes or burn them.

Governance is much more than simply winning elections. angry angry angry
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wat a sight to behold shocked...Wahala dey brekete
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:
Lmao! You know that level cheesy cheesy
No mind the guy jare. Hope say the rain nor cause this kain thing for una area o
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
1miccza:

No mind the guy jare. Hope say the rain nor cause this kain thing for una area o
My dear I don't know o. I've been indoors all day
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Jetleeee: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
That one posted nonsense on the first page. No Yoruba person could reply the idiot

I say some of our people are just naturally useless

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by 1miccza: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:

My dear I don't know o. I've been indoors all day

Hahahaha you nor wan come out come use leg pack S H Y T E ? Oya come out make we go jog
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
surulere people. tot they are classy there. e get as e be
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
elujah1:
Later we blame the goverment, though the goverment has a role to play but we as individuals have more roles to play in proper waste disposal. Dont dump refuse in drainages and cannals.

Should they eat it? It is 100% the fault of the government. If there is an excellent refuse removal system in place, people will use it. Have you lived overseas before and see how these things are done? It is the city that takes care of these things by providing means for households to dispose their waste.

Stop blaming the people. Blame the lazy and vision-less government. If you dont provide public toilets, even in london, people will pee and poo wherever they can find some privacy. Our governments are simply inept. cry

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by ceononi: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Lagos is a no man's land

Oba Akiolu, you talked about Lagoon ?? Now, enjoy the Lagoon

You let strangers buy all your lands and properties,
developed it and gave you life, but you still find it hard to maintain and keep it clean ?? Laziness
Listen to yourself....So your telling me all those are coming from the palace?....We are our own problem, pay the waste management guys, you will refuse but would rather patronize the abokis, do they have any waste factory? No, so they in-turn full the drainage with refuse and we have situations like this.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by jboi81(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigerboy200:
whaaaat?? serious epidemic loading..... This is what we get when we keep voting in thieves, rogues and vagabonds as leaders in our country... just imagine this nonsense..weak environmental laws, lawlessness, badly constructed drainage systems if there are at all .. we never see anything for this country...we just dey start..nonsense..

Honestly we are just starting in this country, evil leaders, and very stupid people will always comment out of foolish tribalism and idiotic party sentiments, oloriburuku people, I'm so really angry!

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
what the fuvk? do people live there? I can imagine different kinda human excrements floating in that stream full of bacteria, an epidemic of cholera loading anyone living in that area should vacate ASAP in a few weeks every thing and every human in that area will start having diarrhea and vomiting.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Irritant: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Street be looking colourful like some fried rice and salad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by xaggar(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
On the bright side, its colourful. grin

But seriously, its easier to clean up right now than when its dry.

They better hurry up and clean it up while the water remains

grin
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
But it's very cool and dry here in Sambisa tourist area. You are welcome.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Littlefish(f): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
keeping clean and staying clean is very important
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by wolfenstein(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
yhermmie:
warrisdis
Lake side
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by wolfenstein(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
yhermmie:
warrisdis
Lake side
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Alariwo2: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Lagos is a no man's land

Oba Akiolu, you talked about Lagoon ?? Now, enjoy the Lagoon

You let strangers buy all your lands and properties,
developed it and gave you life, but you still find it hard to maintain and keep it clean ?? Laziness

Thank God you admit that you're strangers in a foreign land.

When the time comes, you lots will self off everything and return home. No biggie

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by sirbiolee(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
early ds month is lekki.. now is surulere..lol
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by goldbim(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
fiftynaira:
goldbim naso una dey suffer for eko??
grin grin not all parts of eko.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by kingsleefolli(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Don't wait for government.they are not ready to fix things. We need to fix it oursef.will you wait for government to clear your private part for you.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by donval2121(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
This flood of thing is becoming something else ooo. God help us.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by iphyjones(f): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm unbelievable
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by misspineapple(f): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by femzylivey(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Take that dick out of your mouth so i would hear you clearly

Jesus is Lord!!!!
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by pawesome(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
D have blocked all d drainage systems wit dirts dts y water wnt pass nw...c as d water wash all d dirts comot
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Barzinime(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good drainage or not.... improper dumping of refuse causes flood...not government & heavy rain..... those refuse blocks passage of water
So it's not all government's fault always

Pay Lawma they won't...
,pouring refuse in gutter expecting the rain to take it out of earth
Narldon:
GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONSTRUCT A GOOD DRAINAGE SYSTEM!! angry
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Sagay212: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
learn to keep your environment clean.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
serves them right. when they are asked to come out for sanitation, most them feel it does not matter. hope they can see what they have invited to their enviroment.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by deflover(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
and the land lord flies away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.