Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? (6205 Views)

5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm / Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape / Funny Statements During Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Sleyanya1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

See kweshun...

Are u a virgin? Havent u watched p0rnos like "Her thick cre@mpie on my Hot pipe" or "Ghetto girl with huge cre@mpie" or even drilled a girl with massive creampi€s ?

We ladies, once being hit on the G-sp0t..thats it! We keep cumming making ur veiny meat even wet. lipsrsealed

Btw, #TeamVirgin #TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched #TeamSingleLadies grin

NL mods should add some other emotions other than like..

Like cannot express this kind of laugh caused by your comment. grin
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Tiffbuxas: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors:

Is the Romance section of NL a brothel now?
Jesus preached, dined and wined with those his disciples considered not fit to be with.

This Popori na God create am oooo.
Make we still dey give am respect make the thing for still dey sweet.
it doesn't look like a synagogue to me, buh it could to you Cuz theres no difference between shit here and most so called church. Yes he dined and wined, yes God created us all and we respect that fact.
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by kushercain: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afamed:

Virgin Nigeria or Virgin Atlantic?

Virgin 'airways'
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by MissRaine69(f): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
hmm so like my brother talk that one na piss?
It is..
Secretions are released but not enough to water the garden!
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Tiffbuxas: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
MissRaine69:

It is..
Secretions are released but not enough to water the garden!
and I was thinking I'm superman embarassed embarassed

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by adaksbullet: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

See kweshun...

Are u a virgin? Havent u watched p0rnos like "Her thick cre@mpie on my Hot pipe" or "Ghetto girl with huge cre@mpie" or even drilled a girl with massive creampi€s ?

We ladies, once being hit on the G-sp0t..thats it! We keep cumming making ur veiny meat even wet. lipsrsealed

eh funke!!!!!!!!!!!

Pm me I'm whant too shown u mine wordwink
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Biafrareform(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors:
In the last days, perilous times shall arise, very difficult to deal with.
Men shall be lovers of pleasure, Iniquity shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold.
I am not surprised as to what I see here.

Watin concern this question and this scripture.

I guess nah machine go dey satisfy your wife undecided
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors:
In the last days, perilous times shall arise, very difficult to deal with.
Men shall be lovers of pleasure, Iniquity shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold.
I am not surprised as to what I see here.

"IN THE LAST DAYS" a prophesy?...................WHO THEN SHOULD BE BLAMED. Instead of coming up with ways to tackle the problems at hand we condition ourselves with "END TIME BULLSH!T" making minds so passive . Last days? Did Cain not murder Abel in the beginning. WORK TOWARDS SOLUTIONS STOP CONDITIONING YOUR MIND ON FOOLERY.

"Our IGNORANCE can be divided into problem and mystries. When we face a problem we may not know its solution, but we have insight, increasing knowledge and an inkling of what we are looking for. When we face a mystery, however we can only stare in wonder and bewilderment not knowing what an explanttion would even look like" Noam Chomsky.

WHAT IS AT HAND IS A PROBLEM RE-OCCURING IN HUMAN HISTORY. ITS NOTHING NEW EXCEPT THAT MAGNITUDE DIFFERS SO DONT MAKE A MYSTERY OUT OF WHAT IS NOT PLEASE. WHY? BECAUSE HUMANS CHOOSE TO BE SO STUP!D NOT TO LEARN FROM THEIR YESTERDAY SO THAT THERE TODAY BE BETTER.
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by MissRaine69(f): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
and I was thinking I'm superman embarassed embarassed
Well you are she c.u.m.s doesn't she? So what's your problem?
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Stevengerd(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors:

Bros , You no be guy pass me oo but its still good to have decorum. Romance section isn't for the devil alone after all , Songs of Solomon dey for Bible
Lol
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Tiffbuxas: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
MissRaine69:

Well you are she c.u.m.s doesn't she? So what's your problem?
no problem ma....

She have to stop soaking everywhere sha
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by MissRaine69(f): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
no problem ma....

She have to stop soaking everywhere sha
Tell her to empty her bladder
She should know this
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Kollyk11(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors:

Sorry dude, Jesus came for the lost like you. I am here for you.
Don't be left out- In my Fathers house, there are many Mansions if it were not so, I wouldn't have told you.
ur father build house ?mtchewwwww
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by kennykendo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biafrareform:
Let's hear from doctors in the house.

I'm quite inquisitive on this topic.

Do girls "CUM" during orgasm?
Men cum( ejaculates semen, which is a mix of seminal fluid and sperm cells).

On the other hand.
Do women "cum"?
If yes, what is the composition and source of the fluid?.
What's also the composition of the fluid they release when the Gspot is stimulated?

of course they do, if you first stimulate the kpekus rather than jumping in like a thirsty fish.

Now when you are GRINDING, your intensity begins to increase and you notice that her moan has increased, she's holding you tight and if possible tearing your skin with her nails....plus you begin to hear words you hardly hear from her with that wild combination..... and again you begin to feel something more than moist at the tip of your joystick, pull out you should see the colorless and not smelling liquid pop out like a fountain if her back is on the bed.... or the inexperienced ones might say they want to pee... grin grin

with these points of mine I hope I have been able to convince you that ladies climax at a higher pitch when knacked properly

I thought it was a pee thing so I usually don't touch a lady until she has her bath and pees, then the drilling begins but still...my guy.the spleen content popped out slowly then..
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by lPOB: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biafrareform:
Let's hear from doctors in the house.

I'm quite inquisitive on this topic.

Do girls "CUM" during orgasm?
Men cum( ejaculates semen, which is a mix of seminal fluid and sperm cells).

On the other hand.
Do women "cum"?
If yes, what is the composition and source of the fluid?.
What's also the composition of the fluid they release when the Gspot is stimulated?

Create another moniker if you'll ever have to deviate from purpose
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Angy55(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biafrareform:

So person way dey organize reformation no dey Bleep abi.
I hear u undecided
Hahaha. I dey waka pass
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by merits(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

See kweshun...

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by merits(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

See kweshun...

at last igweness has surfaced, the name for female igwe.she sabi all.respect
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Diseye29(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Am so interested abt dis topic , u sy is not pea n d inexperienced ladies will think it is pea sha !!! My question den is how do we den no d one dats pea Cox during sex som ladies do pea

(1) (2) (Reply)

When He Or She Calls You Names Like This / Help! I'm Dying Inside. / 35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.