Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos (58297 Views)

Curvy Lady Sends Follower Into Frenzy With Her See Through Dress / Kash Doll Sends Her Fans Into Frenzy As She Flashes Camel Toe In Eyepopping pics / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by D2DK(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
See how she resemble improper fraction

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
If my brother were to marry her because of looks, I would have a serious discussion with him. Like.....do you know the power of cloth?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by buffalowings: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
najaka:
Ve better things and pressing needs to worry about

Fu...ck
2006 moniker cool shocked
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by sheyinoni(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
martineverest:
am i the only one dats not enticed with big as...sss?
Yes u are bros,

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by rexharysn(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Trash. This ain't beautiful at all
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by MrHenshaw: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bisi799:

You should be more concerned about your bills

Sorry,bird of a feather.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by sheyinoni(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
If my brother were to marry her because of looks, I would have a serious discussion with him. Like.....do you know the power of cloth?
What of if am to ask u out,what will ur brother say? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by wellmax(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Saw. Nothing. Other. Than. Geepee. Tank.
No. Future. Value.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Iseoluwani: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
That's d only thing she can offer
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by wellmax(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
I thought this would be useful, but not anymore

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Goddy, you no fit chop this kain thing alone, mount everest on your chest, cucumber fall on you straight
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
'Bundle of joy' grin

It's indeed a bounty bundle of joy grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Chykes403: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=HottestFire post=58727268]

I pity you if this is your bundle of joy.
The day you see her nake*dness, you will

[/quote

Exactly. Tell dem jaree

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by PDPGuy: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
OkoYibo:
Smart guy.

Instead of paying her 40k for each time you have sex with her, just use 50K to buy her an engagement ring and chow her for free.

That's what you call bulk purchasing.

Lol
You think she go accept N40k to fvck a guy? 'Socialites' at her level accept nothing less than N250k. In fact, na only millionaires fit afford her services.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by cashlurd(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

I am even more concerned about how she became a celebrity according to our dear op

I am however more concerned on how she would manage the loads she has in her old age or her late 40s. Surely, she may end up with arthritis or rheumatism

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
sheyinoni:

What of if am to ask u out,what will ur brother say? kiss kiss kiss
My brother? You wouldn't make it that far. First I would introduce you to my dogs and I have 8 of them. Always starving, more especially Pope ....... grin
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by chloride6: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lol
You think she go accept N40k to fvck a guy? 'Socialites' at her level accept nothing less than N250k. In fact, na only millionaires fit afford her services.

Naso..... 250k nko . 2.5 million in.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by kechywillz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
She's just a sex symbol nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by OkoYibo: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lol

You see why bulk purchasing is very important? Use 500K buy am ring and chow am for free at least 5 times. That would have saved you about 2M.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by PDPGuy: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
OkoYibo:

You see why bulk purchasing is very important? Use 500K buy am ring and chow am for free at least 5 times. That would have saved you about 2M.
You gerrit cool

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by avaition042: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
This one pass bundle....na bag of joy
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Chimaritoponcho: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
cashlurd:

I am however more concerned on how she would manage the loads she has in her old age or her late 40s. Surely, she may end up with arthritis or rheumatism
Lol..if she starts birthing children,am sure they'll suck the bobby dry

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by bossrillboss: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
u go just see some breast nd nyansh nd one kind cold go dey cash u..na wa o

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrHenshaw:

l am more concerned about her means of livelihood or better still d job that pick her bills.

You no need prophet to tell you na. You no see advert she day showcase so? grin Haba.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Chimaritoponcho: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
cashlurd:

Lol..if she starts birthing children,am sure they'll suck the bobby dry up

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by morbeta(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Her pvssy would be wide ayam sure! Hoe like her! angry

She is an anusite(meaning) Anus user. The p u s s y has been in malfunction mode for awhile.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
My brother? You wouldn't make it that far. First I would introduce you to my dogs and I have 8 of them. Always starving, more especially Pope ....... grin

You just no get joy... at all.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
she no dey ever snap pics with guys
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by tayo200(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
roman goddess is following me on twitter. I no make noise. if na some people like....nw, dem go dey shout

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Fadiga24(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
This post has 10 thousand views and it is not even on fp and most of the people that commented are condemning her.

Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
This lady is for classless men. I'm sure to develop terrible trauma if I see her unclothed.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Akanni2424(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / I Have Feelings For My House Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.