Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos (58306 Views)

Curvy Lady Sends Follower Into Frenzy With Her See Through Dress / Kash Doll Sends Her Fans Into Frenzy As She Flashes Camel Toe In Eyepopping pics / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2017
sheyinoni:

My dear you will need more than nkitas to chase me away,even shekau can't stop my love for u. I hope is allowed to display our affection on NL,I Dont wanna get banned biko.
Ah ha!! You just gave me an idea. Brain44, bring yourself ooo. Here is another kirikirilander cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by sheyinoni(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
Ah ha!! You just gave me an idea. Brain44, bring yourself ooo. Here is another kirikirilander cheesy
angry stop na fine girl like u,y u acting like grin wat will u gain if I get banned cry
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by DjQris(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Make she do carry belle mke all diz shakara end i.e If she go gree carry belle.......mtcheeeew
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by adelacuna(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
More like an hoe to me
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by ogochimereinno: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you know the most used FOUR lettered word? LOVE
And the need to everyone is TO LOVE and TO BE LOVED
We all need that LOVE.
No love of this world will satisfy us. Do you know why?
Because the love of this world has two problems. http://www.inforedu.com/2017/07/love-the-reality.html#comment-form
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by preccy69(f): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Olalan:
I guess its now socially acceptable to live a promiscuous life under the guise of BIG GIRL. Don't know why we keep giving these people unnecessary attention. Bad influence her likes are to younger girls.
yet u opened d thread
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
sheyinoni:

angry stop na fine girl like u,y u acting like grin wat will u gain if I get banned cry
Gain you ask? Elimination of a moniker with a frenzy thought. Amen
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by sheyinoni(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
Gain you ask? Elimination of a moniker with a frenzy thought. Amen
Dont be so mean dear,slow down am actually a nice guy u knw wink
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by obanrepublic(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin angry hahaha someone please I need to use erase to get diz pics of my head
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Ayobami7(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Bakpeacb(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bism:
crying in private because of the terrible load she is carrying. Girls with big B&N can testify to my statement. Just because of social fame she is posting all this rubbish. Go and get a self esteem girl
Yeah,the B self looks fallen,it too big and has no swag again,her stuff i should say it's suffocating in nature.#JustSayingMyMind
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Onlyson007(m): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.