Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? (5486 Views)

Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays / Why Do White Women Dress More Decently Than Our Ladies Nowadays / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
danilmo:

guy abeg tell me the lady's address .i want to tell her something very important..
message me & I will pass the information

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Blackbug:
I have been on Nl looking for a heartwarming topic and this did it for me.

It just seems like people rush to comment without reading through but this shows that some guys are not stingy as I think them to be .they are sensitive.
Ehen their mama taught the really good. Kudos guys
are you for or against me?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bestman111:
U are not only stingy but also wicked.
Chai
.. why are you judging me like that? Please read my story very well
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Obodo999(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Listen op. You are under NO obligation to waste your hard earned money on any girl. Ignore most of ignorant posters here. Find a working woman who has a good job and earning her own money to marry. Leave all these broke hungry girls alone. No be by force.

LEBEfirstson:
I have been talking with this lady since 2016 we are friends and I have told her how I feel about her and she admits that she feels same way too for me.. I'm kind of guy that doesn't use money to get girls so I don't try to impress her with money and I made that obvious from the start. Now I visited her in school because she's a student and intentionally didn't get her anything(you know like beverages and stuffs like that) just to know what her reaction would be and before the visit, she had been saying that she's running out of food stuffs that she can't wait to finish her exams so she can head back home to sort herself out, but I absolutely ignored all that lol.. this very lady later told me SHE USED HER LAST MONEY to prepare that delicious meal she prepared for me when I visited her. She said that to me because I was having argument with her about her love for me and she mentioned that and I was shocked. The funny part on that argument is when she said & I quote " yes I love you but I have a problem with you... you are stingy" and I laughed. So nairalanders, is she worth keeping? Is she really a wife material? Please advice
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Obodo999(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
I remember in December 2014 when one hungry girl in my neighbourhood carried her pvssy come meet me for house. She said she want me to be her boyfriend. I told her I have my own class of girls. If a girl does not have a good income, I cannot even get aroused with her.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is your love sealed in concrete, give me the number jare. If i find out you performed any test, the next thing you will hear from that girl is wedding bells and you won't be the groom.
LEBEfirstson:
she loves me very very much.. so forget that one
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Stevengerd(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
OP. that gal is caring and she rarely ask, and u stil asking if she's worth keeping. Ah just pity u, if she waka leave u ehn, u go knw say she's a RARE GEM.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by rosalieene(f): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
I have been talking with this lady since 2016 we are friends and I have told her how I feel about her and she admits that she feels same way too for me.. I'm kind of guy that doesn't use money to get girls so I don't try to impress her with money and I made that obvious from the start. Now I visited her in school because she's a student and intentionally didn't get her anything(you know like beverages and stuffs like that) just to know what her reaction would be and before the visit, she had been saying that she's running out of food stuffs that she can't wait to finish her exams so she can head back home to sort herself out, but I absolutely ignored all that lol.. this very lady later told me SHE USED HER LAST MONEY to prepare that delicious meal she prepared for me when I visited her. She said that to me because I was having argument with her about her love for me and she mentioned that and I was shocked. The funny part on that argument is when she said & I quote " yes I love you but I have a problem with you... you are stingy" and I laughed. So nairalanders, is she worth keeping? Is she really a wife material? Please advice
OP you are indeed a stingy someborry
since u intentionally not give her anything, why didn't you intentionally not eat her food.

U want to eat ur cake and have it abi.

u better leave her alone bcoz you are not even a husband material. The least you could have done was to impress her that's how it should start.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Is your love sealed in concrete, give me the number jare. If i find out you performed any test, the next thing you will hear from that girl is wedding bells and you won't be the groom.
I will give you the number of you want oo but I bet you, she won't listen to anyone coming around her
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Obodo999:
I remember in December 2014 when one hungry girl in my neighbourhood carried her pvssy come meet me for house. She said she want me to be her boyfriend. I told her I have my own class of girls. If a girl does not have a good income, I cannot even get aroused with her.
.. Obodo999 I don really suffer for slay queens hand.. dem don chop me die so this one, I'm really taking time to see if she is what I want. Girls and money these days are something else
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
OP. that gal is caring and she rarely ask, and u stil asking if she's worth keeping. Ah just pity u, if she waka leave u ehn, u go knw say she's a RARE GEM.
thanks Steven. I really do appreciate her very much.. what she did actually suprised me a lot
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:

OP you are indeed a stingy someborry
since u intentionally not give her anything, why didn't you intentionally not eat her food.

U want to eat ur cake and have it abi.

u better leave her alone bcoz you are not even a husband material. The least you could have done was to impress her that's how it should start.
I have been giving her tips each time I visited so that visit was just a way to find out what her reaction would be.. Rosa, trust me I'm very loving and romantic
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Stevengerd(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
thanks Steven. I really do appreciate her very much.. what she did actually suprised me a lot
Yeah! same as my bestie, she does sumtins that amaze me. gals like dat are damn scarce, just dnt let it slip off ur hand.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
If i hear
LEBEfirstson:
I will give you the number of you want oo but I bet you, she won't listen to anyone coming around her
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yeah! same as my bestie, she does sumtins that amaze me. gals like dat are damn scarce, just dnt let it slip off ur hand.
.. I won't. Thanks buddy
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by rosalieene(f): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
I have been giving her tips each time I visited so that visit was just a way to find out what her reaction would be.. Rosa, trust me I'm very loving and romantic

it's a lie jhor

if u were saying the truth, you would have stated it in you initial post. you are saying this because people are attacking you.
OK tell me, if you had been giving her tips before the visit, why did she say you are stingy?? she had obviously kept it in mind for long before letting it out.

cc modelmike whitebeards bigcee funministicqueen

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
If i hear
..funmi do you really want to try?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Stevengerd(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. I won't. Thanks buddy
u welcum bro!
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:

it's a lie jhor

if u were saying the truth, you would have stated it in you initial post. you are saying this because people are attacking you.
OK tell me, if you had been giving her tips before the visit, why did she say you are stingy?? she had obviously kept it in mind for long before letting it out.
.. I forgot to mention that Rosa. I never want to open up about my money to her yet that's why. You know if a lady expect you to give her 5k and you end up giving her 1.5k, she will be nursing in her heart that you are stingy but not that you don't have more than 5k to give her oo. That's exactly my case.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oya send me the number, after which i will expose this chat to her.
LEBEfirstson:
..funmi do you really want to try?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by rosalieene(f): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. I forgot to mention that Rosa. I never want to open up about my money to her yet that's why. You know if a lady expect you to give her 5k and you end up giving her 1.5k, she will be nursing in her heart that you are stingy but not that you don't have more than 5k to give her oo. That's exactly my case.

you better change else you will loose her

Assuming you were a student, it would have been a different thing

this is not nollywood movie, this is reality.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:

you better change else you will loose her

Assuming you were a student, it would have been a different thing

this is not nollywood movie, this is reality.
. I don't have problems spoiling her with cash. Well I have heard you and I will adjust.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Oya send me the number, after which i will expose this chat to her.
zero nine zero five five three nine nine one two five. If you conquer make I faint
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
All you have shown me so far is that you really like and trust this girl. So why all the unnecessary tests and forming stingy. I will not call my cousin becos i am not a bad belle so please treat her right. It is quite dumb of you to give her digits online tho. Please remove it asap
LEBEfirstson:
zero nine zero five five three nine nine one two five. If you conquer make I faint
i will not help you test the girl, that kind of reverse psychology wont work
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
All you have shown me so far is that you really like and trust this girl. So why all the unnecessary tests and forming stingy. I will not call my cousin becos i am not a bad belle so please treat her right. It is quite dumb of you to give her digits online tho. Please remove it asap i will not help you test the girl, that kind of reverse psychology wont work
cos I know her to well. She had told me once after we got talking that she had given her heart to me. I gave you her number cos I know what she can do
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by MissRaine69(f): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
No one was asking you to buy the whole contents of an shop but you went there ate her meal with the full knowledge that she was struggling but you ate it regardless. A meal she could have stretched for maybe 2-3 more days. I am all for women doing their part but what you did was manipulativeand selfish. That's just wrong despicable behaviour on your part.
I hope she leaves your conniving behind. Men complain about good women you find her and you gloat about some experiment.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
No one was asking you to buy the whole contents of an shop but you went there ate her meal with the full knowledge that she was struggling but you ate it regardless. A meal she could have stretched for maybe 2-3 more days. I am all for women doing their part but what you did was manipulativeand selfish. That's just wrong despicable behaviour on your part.
I hope she leaves your conniving behind. Men complain about good women you find her and you gloat about some experiment.
MissRaine, thanks very much indeed for your contribution. Well I may be wrong to do that but I'm very sure you later read where I stated I reimbursed 5k on that regards
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Cocaiine(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
MissRaine, thanks very much indeed for your contribution. Well I may be wrong to do that but I'm very sure you later read where I stated I reimbursed 5k on that regards
Guy stop lying you didn't reimburse any 5k you are just saying it to save face here.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cocaiine:

Guy stop lying you didn't reimburse any 5k you are just saying it to save face here.
... I did
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by MissRaine69(f): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
It's a matter of principles though. Don't test someone like that.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

It's a matter of principles though. Don't test someone like that.
... I won't
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Honestly op, don't mind those insulting you

Nonsense!

If I were the guy I wouldn't be giving a cent. For what exactly? I'm really tired of ladies feeling they are entitled to getting money from their bfs

What's so difficult in working yourself? Your bf should not be your money bag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Hot Babes... Can You Rock This Outfit? / Resolved / Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.