Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? (5487 Views)

Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays / Why Do White Women Dress More Decently Than Our Ladies Nowadays / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by nwakibe: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Abeg Send her number to me.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by khiaa(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
I have been talking with this lady since 2016 we are friends and I have told her how I feel about her and she admits that she feels same way too for me.. I'm kind of guy that doesn't use money to get girls so I don't try to impress her with money and I made that obvious from the start. Now I visited her in school because she's a student and intentionally didn't get her anything(you know like beverages and stuffs like that) just to know what her reaction would be and before the visit, she had been saying that she's running out of food stuffs that she can't wait to finish her exams so she can head back home to sort herself out, but I absolutely ignored all that lol.. this very lady later told me SHE USED HER LAST MONEY to prepare that delicious meal she prepared for me when I visited her. She said that to me because I was having argument with her about her love for me and she mentioned that and I was shocked. The funny part on that argument is when she said & I quote " yes I love you but I have a problem with you... you are stingy" and I laughed. So nairalanders, is she worth keeping? Is she really a wife material? Please advice
Nobody wants a stingy and selfish mate, male or female. What's wrong with buying her beverages and snacks, not only are you stingy and selfish , you are also inconsiderate.
You should have felt pretty low after eating a meal that she prepared for you.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
khiaa:

Nobody wants a stingy and selfish mate, male or female. What's wrong with buying her beverages and snacks, not only are you stingy and selfish , you are also inconsiderate.
You should have felt pretty low after eating a meal that she prepared for you.
I totally understand your point here but I still maintain that i did what I did intentionally and I knew I was going to send her money afterwards. Of course I later did and she was happier. Are you a slay queen?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Afamed: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. my brother we dey quarrel before? Don't judge me like that �. Girls don deal with me, the ones I spent money on don't value it. Of course I do send her recharge cards and money in her account.. just for that visit.. haba you dey vex ooo
I sincerely understand the angle you are coming from, however, you know she's a student, which means her source of income is limited at this stage. She told you she used her last kobo to prepare for you. My brother, you messed up totally. Lady of this days will never even use her money to cook even if she has million talk less of someone that uses her last kobo. You seriously need to make amendment with immediate effect.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by adelacuna(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Oga boss don't tell me you left her place without giving her some money because if you didn't I will automatically tag you as the most insensitive and stingy person on this forum, from what you said I guess you should hold her tight she is the type every good guy will want.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Afamed:

I sincerely understand the angle you are coming from, however, you know she's a student, which means her source of income is limited at this stage. She told you she used her last kobo to prepare for you. My brother, you messed up totally. Lady of this days will never even use her money to cook even if she has million talk less of someone that uses her last kobo. You seriously need to make amendment with immediate effect.
I really did and I quite appreciate that which she did.. there's this other girl I visits too, ha she won't even offer me water. She is only interested in what I'm getting for her when coming. I want to see if I'm safe with this one before I start investing money in the relationship. 90% of relationship these days is money conscious which is good for relationship but it shouldn't be the basic
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by khiaa(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
I totally understand your point here but I still maintain that i did what I did intentionally and I knew I was going to send her money afterwards. Of course I later did and she was happier. Are you a slay queen?

To be honest with you, I don't know what that is. grin
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2017
khiaa:

To be honest with you, I don't know what that is. grin
hahahha I'm sure you are slay queen lool
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Afamed: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
I really did and I quite appreciate that which she did.. there's this other girl I visits too, ha she won't even offer me water. She is only interested in what I'm getting for her when coming. I want to see if I'm safe with this one before I start investing money in the relationship. 90% of relationship these days is money conscious which is good for relationship but it shouldn't be the basic
I now understand you better now. Yes you need to study where your money will go my brother. Most of them are just after our money. Btw run � run for the one who couldn't offer you water.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by khiaa(f): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
hahahha I'm sure you are slay queen lool

You could atleast tell me what it means since you are convinced that I am one. Seriously.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Afamed:

I now understand you better now. Yes you need to study where your money will go my brother. Most of them are just after our money. Btw run � run for the one who couldn't offer you water.
.. that one ehh., imagine I have spent on her oo that's why I'm taking time to see if this very one is quite same but in all ramifications I can see she's quite different and unique
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2017
khiaa:

You could atleast tell me what it means since you are convinced that I am one. Seriously.
.. slayers are happening babes..loool
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by khiaa(f): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. slayers are happening babes..loool

Ok, I guess you knew exactly what you were talking about, because yeah that's me. cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2017
Men are really confused. See them bashing the op o, thought they'd b happy at the op's stinginess... Nawa
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by bigcee(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Men are really confused. See them bashing the op o, thought they'd b happy at the op's stinginess... Nawa
Did you eat rat poison in your dream undecided

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2017
bigcee:

Are u blind? Didn't u see d insults d op received from guys like him?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Are u blind? Didn't u see d insults d op received from guys like him?
nma, I'm open to criticism ok? I'm just been very careful cos of what I have passed through with those slay queens..
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
.. I believe I'm not stingy.. I'm just been careful not to give away my mumu button which I have collected from slay queens. Obviously if this very girl deserves that mumu button after her final test, I will gladly give it to her
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
bigcee:

.... bigcee you don come again o, which one be eating rat poison again
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
nma, I'm open to criticism ok? I'm just been very careful cos of what I have passed through with those slay queens..
Alright pls be.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by GODSMILEFOREVER: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op, I don't think you love that girl. You are heartless and wicked.How can you do such to a someone you claim to love. Please leave her alone ,She needs someone better than you.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
GODSMILEFOREVER:
Op, I don't think you love that girl. You are heartless and wicked.How can you do such to a someone you claim to love. Please leave her alone ,She needs someone better than you.
.. I understand your point. It's only me and the almighty knows how much I love her.. don't judge me my brother, read thru my replies and you will see reasons with me
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Enezoza(f): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well, all is see is brokenness... the OP is a broke guy. He no get money. PERIOD!
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ehen! Final test! So as a maths teacher that you are now. Abeg give me that girl's number, let me give my cousin abroad cos you dont deserve her. Broke mumu
LEBEfirstson:
.. I believe I'm not stingy.. I'm just been careful not to give away my mumu button which I have collected from slay queens. Obviously if this very girl deserves that mumu button after her final test, I will gladly give it to her
wehdone sir
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Enezoza:
Well, all is see is brokenness... the OP is a broke guy. He no get money. PERIOD!
.. Enezoza the slayer you don finish me oooo.. we dey quarrel before?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Ehen! Final test! So as a maths teacher that you are now. Abeg give me that girl's number, let me give my cousin abroad cos you dont deserve her. Broke mumu wehdone sir
.. Abeg shift joor make I faint.. Wetin? Which kin abroad be that one?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Just give the number jare. While you are busy forming test. More serious men will snatch her from you.
LEBEfirstson:
.. Abeg shift joor make I faint.. Wetin? Which kin abroad be that one?

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by danilmo: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
I have been talking with this lady since 2016 we are friends and I have told her how I feel about her and she admits that she feels same way too for me.. I'm kind of guy that doesn't use money to get girls so I don't try to impress her with money and I made that obvious from the start. Now I visited her in school because she's a student and intentionally didn't get her anything(you know like beverages and stuffs like that) just to know what her reaction would be and before the visit, she had been saying that she's running out of food stuffs that she can't wait to finish her exams so she can head back home to sort herself out, but I absolutely ignored all that lol.. this very lady later told me SHE USED HER LAST MONEY to prepare that delicious meal she prepared for me when I visited her. She said that to me because I was having argument with her about her love for me and she mentioned that and I was shocked. The funny part on that argument is when she said & I quote " yes I love you but I have a problem with you... you are stingy" and I laughed. So nairalanders, is she worth keeping? Is she really a wife material? Please advice

guy abeg tell me the lady's address .i want to tell her something very important..
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Blackbug: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
I have been on Nl looking for a heartwarming topic and this did it for me.

It just seems like people rush to comment without reading through but this shows that some guys are not stingy as I think them to be .they are sensitive.
Ehen their mama taught the really good. Kudos guys

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Bestman111(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
U are not only stingy but also wicked.
Chai
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Akuko uwa
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? by LEBEfirstson: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Just give the number jare. While you are busy forming test. More serious men will snatch her from you.
she loves me very very much.. so forget that one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? / a / Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.