Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67202 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

You are a funny individual that made me laugh actually. Date a made woman sometime
It's a big difference from what you are used to.

Its because I've dated & still dates a made woman, that's how I can tell you are lying.

Again, you have NEVER spent a dime on a man in your life.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by VanBommel(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Idiot, you never heard of going dutch? Why bring her friend along? Are they starving in their house? Is the guy United Nations Poverty Alleviation Scheme? You cheap whores walk the streets of Nigeria looking for a naive young man to fund your lifestyle like your Papa Benita did to Mama Benita after rescuing her from Opebi roundabout dressed in nothing but cheap third hand yoga pants and a dirty bra. Ask your dad, he'll confirm what I just wrote. He even suicidal at the moment because your mom has returned to walking the streets this time with nothing but thongs.

Idiot, I repeat, the only reason guys do nice things for girls is so they can fvck them. There is no niceness for niceness sake. If you do not want to pay back in kind avoid getting free goodies as placeofallure has stated. Funny enough, I think you girls know this but it hasn't stopped you vultures from leading guys on. If you do not fancy a guy let him know from the door. Don't let him spend a single kobo unless you're willing to reciprocate.

By the way, I just set up a fvck session with your mom and my dog, she's been moaning and screaming for about 30 minutes. I reckon she's got another hour in her before she needs to rest. No wonder your father is depressed, he's a limp-dîcked gay.
haaaaa!!! Haba na cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by CaeserVelli: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
VanBommel:
haaaaa!!! Haba na cheesy cheesy

You no see where she mention my mama and papa? I believe in not suffering a witch to live.

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jelal0007:
yeah,I totally agree. If there is,ur kind won't be on NL.

Damn!

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by VanBommel(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

I do 50-50 I don't sit there with my arms folded when Its time to pay unless he is specifically treating me or I am treating him. And no you don't have to spend on me I can spend on myself.
Raine, you've been crying more than the bereaved since morning, what happened nau??

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Jelal0007(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Modsenemy:
Agree or nah , u lost anyway
Ur opinion...

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by VanBommel(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
CaeserVelli:

You no see where she mention my mama and papa? I believe in not suffering a witch to live.
bros calm down abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by VanBommel(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jelal0007:
yeah,I totally agree. If there is,ur kind won't be on NL.
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Its because I've dated & still dates a made woman, that's how I can tell you are lying.

Again, you have NEVER spent a dime on a man in your life.
The one you have is broken
Take her back.
You are a funny man. I have no point to prove
Brb
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
After all u didn't bang the slay queen. grin cheesy tongue tongue.. and na u still lose.. d lady chope ur 3200 and even drink water on it.. grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
VanBommel:
Raine, you've been crying more than the bereaved since morning, what happened nau??
Nothing.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by kingofcasting(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin the op story sweet wella.

But you know wetin sweet pass? shocked

The painment of the slay queens commenting on this thread grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by CaeserVelli: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Shay you didn't see the part where he tagged all girls prostitutes?, or you were too quick to defend with your attention seeking coloured comment?. Those of you who keep comparing Nigerian girls to their foreign counterparts haven't crossed the shores of Nigeria.

You've been ignored!.

You're an idiot. I challenge you to quote in bold any part where I tagged all girls prostitûtes or forever perish in hell.

Secondly, whether we have crossed the shores of Nigeria or not is moot. We compare Nigeria's healthcare, road network, political system, judiciary system with its foreign counterparts all the time. Nigerian women are not any special. This is done to benchmark against high standards. If you are too daft to know that stop commenting when your superiors are having discussions above your intellect. Daft bimbo.

11 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MathsChic(f): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
directorsolomon:
A brilliant and idle mind can be dangerous... With a little detective work I was able to uncover the Vivian in question.
I believe this is the number of which you speak. A brilliant and idle mind is indeed dangerous.

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by VanBommel(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

Nothing.
you know I like you, pls don't drop any comment that would make anyone attack you continuously, these guys don't have a gram of joy left in them. Take care..
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by onpoint247: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guy your head dey there........I am sure she is a Nairalander reading your topic right now. Hahahahahah
newsynews:
Wow!

I was in a bus on my way home when I spotted a really nice figure 8 lady strolling in the dark. I was close to my bus stop so I alighted quickly to meet the girl. Surprisingly, she was very polite and I enjoyed the little chat we had together. It was really dark that night, so I couldn't see her face clearly. I got her number and we fixed a date to meet by the pool side of an hotel in the neighborhood.

D-day came and I called her. Her phone was switched off. Towards 6pm, she flashed then I called her again. She apologized then asked if we could still meet that late to which I obliged. That was when she chipped in that her friend will accompany her.

What? angry

No shaking grin

I told her there was no problem about that. With the new development, I decided to tell my friend to accompany me too.

I got to the hotel with my friend and still had to wait for 45minutes before they showed up. Next was a call on my phone telling me that they are outside. On getting there, what I saw was made me weak. Her face was scary but the curves tho...

Her friend was like an old woman or a vulture. They were still doing shakara that they can't enter. Perhaps, they wanted me to beg them. I just turned and went inside. No one told them to follow me in.

To shorten that episode, I bought drinks and meat worth 3200. Immediately they finished their drinks, they got up and left. Maybe they thought we were going to tell then to follow us home.

Wow, smart!

The following Sunday, she agreed to come to my house. Sounded nice till she disappointed by ensuring her line was not reachable. She did that for 2 more Sundays then I had enough. What angered me is the fact that when it's 30minutes to the time she's suppose to come, she calls to remind me. Now when it's time, her phone becomes switched off. At first, I thought it was just coincidence till I noticed that she has been avoiding to give me her friends number cos my friend had been disturbing me for it. When asked how he would deal with the vulture, he said he would use pillow to cover her face or make her face the wall.

Well, I decided it would be best I pay her in her own coin. And all though the amount I spent was small, plus the fact that part of it went into I and my friend's belly, I still felt it would be best to teach her a nice lesson. If she's not taught a lesson, she might repeat the same trick on another humble fellow.

I called her on a weekday to tell her I was having my birthday the following day and that the celebration will be at Ikeja shoprite. I also told her I will be buying her some provisions at shoprite after the celebrations and that she should come with 2 friends of hers. I could almost feel the way she was smiling, giggling and praising me by calling me baby.. sweetheart.

D-day came and I called her that I'm already there with 2 friends of mine. She first doubted cos she couldn't hear any sound of bubbly activities. But when I handed the phone to my friend who knew about the plan, she believed thinking we were really at shoprite.

Few minutes later, she called to tell me they were at the car park in shoprite Ikeja. I told her to give me a minute that I will come meet them.

Since then, she has left my phone with over 30 missed calls.

The idea is to make her vomit the amount she thought she ate from me, no matter how little it was. She was smart at first by bringing her friend to come "chop him money". Now, that amount she chopped has been spent on transporting to shoprite with the hope of eating and going home with big yellow nylon bags. Oh, I forgot to add the embarrassment she and her friends will feel when they did not See Me.

I know some people might want to call me out saying "is it because of the small money you spent?"

Well, nothing you say will stop the joy I derived from teaching a slay queen a lesson. grin

See Me see missed calls. grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by dipznano: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
LadyJustice:
All guys are here hailing OP cause he "taught her a lesson" for wanting to chop his money. OP abeg were you also genuine? You also wanted to knack her and run...I mean you called her a vulture with Kim's body! lol

I'm a lady but the truth should be said. This is a game of sharpness with both parties as players, only the guy was smarter here and can see this is his first big trophy so enjoy it.

If that lady's smart, she'd have entered shoprite wit her girls and easily meet other guys willing to give them a treat.. she for don chop him N3500 and still get over the standup like a boss
cool May God take far from us broke guys only wanting to drill pussies tongue

Chisox shocked

This one weak me angry

Well... at times with experience comes 'smarting' grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by onpoint247: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Broke guys always crying when they spend little money on a girl.
Whats #3500? Is it a big thing to spend on a date with a girl?
And he even opened a thread for it?
Grow up pls.

I am sure you are one of the slay rubbish. Sarved her right

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mcowubaba: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Shay you didn't see the part where he tagged all girls prostitutes?, or you were too quick to defend with your attention seeking coloured comment?. Those of you who keep comparing Nigerian girls to their foreign counterparts haven't crossed the shores of Nigeria.

You've been ignored!.

Lol, attention seeking colored comments, Lwkmd.
Whose attention am I seeking? Your own grin grin grin grin

See your mouth like you have been ignored grin grin, female clowns grin, feeling narcissistic

I love Nairaland sha, grin cheesy everybody Na boss for here.

You said I have haven't crossed the borders of Nigeria grin
You obviously don't know me, nd I don't blame you for that, nd actually I have nothing to prove to you, whatever makes you happy.

Gone are the days I argue brutally/crazily. I would have simply done a Video, pronouncing your name nd current events, to show you where I am currently, or uploaded today's Newspaper in the Country I'm resident in.

I don argue sha for my life grin grin, I don dey old small small, I have repented, lol

BTW, u didn't call me "broke ass nigga" grin grin Werey.
}
U like my font color abi, just say the truth embarassed kiss

11 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by kingofcasting(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Psalmwhyte:

Plz OP how old are u??
Xiriously i suggest dat an age restriction be put in place 2 bar pple like d OP 4rm posting rubbish on nairaland....#Gosh!!!
#Mr.seun & lalasticlala take note

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by naijaboiy: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala.
Like you're not guilty too. SMH...

6 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by kingofcasting(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Idiot, you never heard of going dutch? Why bring her friend along? Are they starving in their house? Is the guy United Nations Poverty Alleviation Scheme? You cheap whores walk the streets of Nigeria looking for a naive young man to fund your lifestyle like your Papa Benita did to Mama Benita after rescuing her from Opebi roundabout dressed in nothing but cheap third hand yoga pants and a dirty bra. Ask your dad, he'll confirm what I just wrote. He even suicidal at the moment because your mom has returned to walking the streets this time with nothing but thongs.

Idiot, I repeat, the only reason guys do nice things for girls is so they can fvck them. There is no niceness for niceness sake. If you do not want to pay back in kind avoid getting free goodies as placeofallure has stated. Funny enough, I think you girls know this but it hasn't stopped you vultures from leading guys on. If you do not fancy a guy let him know from the door. Don't let him spend a single kobo unless you're willing to reciprocate.

By the way, I just set up a fvck session with your mom and my dog, she's been moaning and screaming for about 30 minutes. I reckon she's got another hour in her before she needs to rest. No wonder your father is depressed, he's a limp-dîcked gay.
shocked shocked JESU!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by naijaboiy: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Lol, attention seeking colored comments, Lwkmd.
Whose attention am I seeking? Your own grin grin grin grin

See your mouth like you have been ignored grin grin, female clowns grin, feeling narcissistic

I love Nairaland sha, grin cheesy everybody Na boss for here.

You said I have haven't crossed the borders of Nigeria grin
You obviously don't know me, nd I don't blame you for that, nd actually I have nothing to prove to you, whatever makes you happy.

Gone are the days I argue brutally/crazily. I would have simply done a Video, pronouncing your name nd current events, to show you where I am currently, or uploaded today's Newspaper in the Country I'm resident in.

I don argue sha for my life grin grin, I don dey old small small, I have repented, lol

BTW, u didn't call me "broke ass nigga" grin grin Werey.
}
U like my font color abi, just say the truth embarassed kiss
Bros drop 100k on her head and the püssy is yours. All of them have a prize tag. grin

No need for all these banters! gringrin

11 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
This thread made me so happygringringrin

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mcowubaba: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Myd44, S.eun, lalasti.clala.
Baba CaeserVelli
She dey call the whole Nairaland moderators for your head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mehn, the painment in this thread can cause suicide shocked shocked

Babe, you no call Obasanjo, Tinubu, Abacha, Buhari, Danjuma, Ambode, Trump make dem come ban am.. , grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

Like you're not guilty too. SMH...
Then he should report my comment. It's that simple, I don't want to exchange words with some broke silly guys on here.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Catastrophe: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
O.P my friend you are a true Nigerian... Come to America to get a honorary citizenship
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by daclint(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Caringguy:
Op you fccked up sha undecided

It's normal to spend for a lady na..

If i tell you how much i spend for my current bae before she finally becomes mine ehn, you go bow cool

clap 4 yaself grin grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by CaeserVelli: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Baba CaeserVelli
She dey call the whole Nairaland moderators for your head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mehn, the painment in this thread can cause suicide shocked shocked

Babe, you no call Obasanjo, Tinubu, Abacha, Buhari, Danjuma, Ambode, Trump make dem come ban am.. , grin grin grin

That little, bîtch? I done see am and I done return the favour. Typical woman, they look for trouble and cry foul when they realise they bit more than they could chew. She think say I be her papa mate.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.