Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67298 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by naijaboiy: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Then he should report my comment. It's that simple, I don't want to exchange words with some broke silly guys on here.
Then ignore like you said you would instead of calling the po po. undecided

When the heat is too much you get out or you get burnt....

6 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Mynd.44, Seu.n, Lalast.iclala. Do the needful. Thanks.
naijaboiy:

Then ignore like you said you would instead of calling the po po. undecided

When the heat is too much you get out or you get burnt....
I'd have if he hadn't taken my comment personal like I was referring to him. Why was he pained in the first place?.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Funny thing is, all these beetches here tryin in vain to defend their Slay Colleague will still spread their flabby, cellulite-ridden legs wide if we offer them cash after all these insults. They have no choice.

That's how cheap they are.

6 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mcowubaba: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

Bros drop 100k on her head and the püssy is yours. All of them have a prize tag. grin

No need for all these banters! gringrin
Taa, that babe no reach 100K, for Wetin,
That babe level na Shop rite bread and 2 fan Yogurt small size grin grin
She go just spread leg like pregnant woman wey wan give birth
After you done do finish, na to give am #250, make she use go back to her shrine or kingdom
grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
I'd have if he hadn't taken my comment personal like I was referring to him. Why was he pained in the first place?.

Because you were already pained in the first place. Is that so hard to decipher?

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mup4life: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Then he should report my comment. It's that simple, I don't want to exchange words with some broke silly guys on here.
OBO KWANTINUE.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Baba CaeserVelli
She dey call the whole Nairaland moderators for your head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mehn, the painment in this thread can cause suicide shocked shocked

Babe, you no call Obasanjo, Tinubu, Abacha, Buhari, Danjuma, Ambode, Trump make dem come ban am.. , grin grin grin
Your friend is the pained one, raving like a lunatic. He has to be put in a mental facility and the mods would do that.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Taa, that babe no reach 100K, for Wetin,
That babe level na Shop rite bread and 2 fan Yogurt small size grin grin
She go just spread leg like pregnant woman wey wan give birth
After you done do finish, na to give am #250, make she use go back to her shrine or kingdom
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na so you catch your babe?. grin

Kpele!.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Caringguy:
Op you fccked up sha undecided

It's normal to spend for a lady na..

If i tell you how much i spend for my current bae before she finally becomes mine ehn, you go bow cool
But is it right that after having an appointment with her, she will switch her phone off at about the appointed meeting time?
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:

Kpele!.

She still cost pass you... especially in this recession where you need to pay your children's school fees.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Well I'm not trying to be a mediator between you two. Just advising you for the sake of your own peace of mind.

You can't win every fight. Not especially a thread like this where the ratio of guys comments to girls is like 10:1.

Do like your fellow slay queens and observe from afar. The thread where you'll bash guys will still come and you'll have yourself a field day like the guys on here. gringrin

16 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by SammieRexx(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahaha

what a joke!!!!

Sarcasm my foot

i know i said i was gonna ignore you but this just got me rotfl

just admit it

you're an olosho
(or rather a runz babe........dats what u'all call those who are deep into it and who do not settle for cheap or better still BROKE guys as you put right?)

clearly both parties are at fault.........op looking for sex....the hoe looking for money from a potential maga.........but you being the olosho you just had to defend (like you said) ur fellow olosho seeing she didnt get much money like you oloshos charge huh.........

It amazes me just how much M0R0N is bottled up all in one person.......YOU

kindly read, assimilate and see how you can let it help you change your olosho ways and help your life too

donot reply smiley
chisooooosssss!!!!!!.......see. fatality..........guy you be tiwa SAVAGE broda?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

Well I'm not trying to be a mediator between you two. Just advising you for the sake of your own peace of mind.

You can't win every fight. Not especially a thread like this where the ratio of guys comments to girls is like 10:1.

Do like your fellow slay queens and observe from afar. The thread where you'll bash guys will still come and you'll have yourself a field day like the guys on here. gringrin

They're not worth the fight. grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by ycmdng(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
directorsolomon:
A brilliant and idle mind can be dangerous... With a little detective work I was able to uncover the Vivian in question.

Baba i hail o.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by dipznano: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
oglalasioux:

I can bet you a crate of star beer that if you pick that call Vivian will bring that pussy for you on a plate with abeg.

I'm saying from experience.

You spat out my thought, but we could be wrong you know?
OP's graphic pictures might be the ones on FP tomorrow morning captioned ' SLAYED AT LAST '

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

You go report tire today. When the heat gets too much 4 yu... you never see anything yet.

There are many ways to kill a rat. Keep quoting me. grin
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by harriet412(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
VanBommel:
you better close that your white teeth before they enter you grin grin

U one of them undecided ..

If no, fvck off my mention
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Victornezzar: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Op nice 1 dere
Dunno y some galz are insulting d Op
Are dey guilty of dat too

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Jangbajantis: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
Both of you are guilty of the same offense, so why cry to the mods? And they picked on you because your judgment on the matter was biased, learn to call a spade a spade.

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mcowubaba: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:

Kpele!.

You told me I have been ignored, but you have still mentioned me 2x..

Anyways, it's okay, I could've gone on to ridicule you, believe me, I can do that very well, na you go Taya, but No.
I'm trying to leave my old ways, just that some of you keep bringing out the madness in me.

I don't believe in internet bullying, or telling someone so much hurtful things.

No matter how many smileys you put up to claim our hurtful words doesn't get to you, believe me it does, I'm an expert in things like this, you can claim you don't give a damn, but you're simply living in delusion, it eventually gets to you

So on this note, I advise you exit this thread, we live to flight another day

As naijaboiy said, you'll have your own day, that's if you are looking forward to childish things like Internet revenge or bullying.

It's all good, and I hope we can move past this, sorry if I insulted you in anyway.
Take care dearie

9 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Collyno82(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
naijaboiy:

Bros drop 100k on her head and the püssy is yours. All of them have a prize tag. grin

No need for all these banters! gringrin
bros 100k no too much?
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
There are many ways to kill a rat. Keep quoting me. grin

Thankfully, there's only one way to kill a Slay Granny.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jangbajantis:

Both of you are guilty of the same offense, so why cry to the mods? And they picked on you because your judgment on the matter was biased, learn to call a spade a spade.
Biased in what sense?. Help me point out my biased statement. I report monikers who quote me out of point. He couldn't debate based on the subject for discussion without using denigrating remarks like I was the girl that played him a fast one.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:
Funny thing is, all these beetches here tryin in vain to defend their Slay Colleague will still spread their flabby, cellulite-ridden legs wide if we offer them cash after all these insults. They have no choice.

That's how cheap they are.

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

[s] You told me I have been ignored, but you have still mentioned me 2x. ..

Anyways, it's okay. I could've gone on to ridicule you, believe me, I can do that very well, na you go Taya, but No. I'm trying to leave my old ways, just thatsome of you keep bringing out the madness in me.

I don't believe in internet bullying, or telling someone so much hurtful things.

No matter how many smileys you put up to claim our hurtful words doesn't get to you, believe me it does, I'm an expert in things like this, you can claim you don't give a damn, but you're simply living in delusions, it eventually gets to you

So on this note, I advise you exit this thread we live to fight another day [/s]

As naijaboiy said, you'll have your own day, that's if you are looking forward to childish things like Internet revenge or bullying.

It's all good, and I hope we can move past this, sorry if I insulted you in anyway.
Take care dearie
You're mistaking me for some other person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.