Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session (76918 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nov6(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Just for the fun of the picture,dear

pocohantas:

You have a point here, doesn't mean she won't be a good wife...but she is 'fixated' on her physical endowment. I am yet to understand why she opened her stomach in this pic...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701977_instaimage11_jpegfd852d2bb0e695f0d570305810e66487

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by eaglesshinne: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
very soon u will be tired of that ass.it's a pack of shit,noting more.the world should stop magnifying nyash its too much.kai
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by MissRaine69(f): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
If a man cannot cosy up to his fiancée bum the world should end immediately.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Myself2(m): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Like I always say, some of us done forget say we get nyash.
We use it for sitting, as cushion.

HML to them...

Engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger. I see so many Nigerian ladies making that mistake.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701972_instaimage14_jpeg2abd759f2a8e0f87e690ec2c8a9f1df0

What exactly is he grooming the last nail for?
When I see guys with annoying long nails, I just wonder how they finga their women with it angry angry angry

So irritating angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Gobhanky: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hmmm
The analyst
Is it that this couple can't afford socks?

The groom's nails in the 2nd picture is a big turn-off.
Which girl marries a man with claws.

From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife. Meaning she won't resist the temptation of adultery.
I honestly doubt this marriage will last
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by pryme(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nutase:
Children. By the time you sleep with that nyash on the same bed for 3 consecutive months it will be like pure water.

Lol, you nailed it. The thing is trying to make it look like it's the first time for the rest of your life.
This is the kind of mind set I pray for.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by MTKbudapest(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
the only thig this uku deserve is BLEEPING.
Hahaha
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by bighugelongDCK9: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
you know u are a homo that deserves to be in jail when you see a fat ass but all u notice is a guy's nails
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by 8stargeneral: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
D lady is beautiful,i love d 3rd pic
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by labake1(f): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by goingape1: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
PapiNigga:
This fun loving couple truly had a great time in the studio for their pre-wedding photos.

Deborah, the endowed bride-to-be gave her sweetheart a tip of the iceberg as regards the merchandise he's about to pay for in few weeks time. Lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/man-gets-cozy-with-fiancee-bum-in-hot.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
my white bae is not obese like this one, she got normal bum and a G size breast. sometimes I used to call her breasing because of her big breast and she always smile with her white teeth open.

she is gentle, lovely and got a sense of direction unlike our black women who got no sense of direction other than to use there big fat SHIIT factory as their gateway to poverty eradication angry

she hardly smell unlike our counterpart who smell like dead lizard walking around taping their artificial hair, releasing a harmful toxic.

very soon! will put a ring on her bright white hand.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by pryme(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
tit:
that thing go smell

Lol, what's your reason for saying that
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Makavelli099(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her skin s so nice
Her bum no be here oo Nice one
more like yours
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Yuji: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Who else thinks pre-wedding photos is now a competition? Whereas the main competition should be in making the marriage last! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by UEDIBO: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Like I always say, some of us done forget say we get nyash.
We use it for sitting, as cushion.

HML to them...

Engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger. I see so many Nigerian ladies making that mistake.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701972_instaimage14_jpeg2abd759f2a8e0f87e690ec2c8a9f1df0

What exactly is he grooming the last nail for?
When I see guys with annoying long nails, I just wonder how they finga their women with it angry angry angry
Com do dey use index for fingering too?
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by netflicks(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bros she sabi cook?
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by gragraboy: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Appetites grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Siscooh: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sensual relationship

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by autotrader014(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife. Meaning she won't resist the temptation of adultery.
Mugu
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Siscooh: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yuji:
Who else thinks pre-wedding photos is now a competition? Whereas the main competition should be in making the marriage last! undecided
Mature comment. You are wise. Don't mind those sensual and carnal things people do now a days

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Collyno82(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U just made me remember a disease called diarrhea of the mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by kaima1984(f): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

u hardly see d best part of things,u complains a lot,wish dem wells n leave d rest for God
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Amhodu(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pre wedding pics taking a whole new style..... Wrong turn
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Bjgirl1: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dem forget their socks for house..
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Infidels angry
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by HERSLEY(f): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:
even me will be bowing for dis yansh cheesy
FemiEddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
Lordcrimson
deadshot
omo food don land oo cheesy
chai!
ukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
happy ukwu life to the would be bridegroom
nice wink
if u see mine... Na die b dat cheesy
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by VeryKlean(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hold it anyhow you like abeg Did u know how much he must have invested in this girl
Calculate wedding money and bride Price If u won't hold d ass till forever
Lol HML
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by luminouz(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2017
HERSLEY:
Please for d sake of chuku alabiabia...don make me slap u......is what ur carrying on DAT ur DP called a YANSH? undecided
Ukwu crew are not interested.. Thanks for d advert
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by GodsOwnFav(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2017
am sure sex is something they both considered a priority before their engagement.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by concho(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2017
HERSLEY:
Nobi dt one wey dey ur dp , abi u carry anoda one for dt bag??

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by GGclef(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2017
chai...c fyn,smooth skin&bad ass walai my dick just dey nod any hw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.