Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session (76925 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by fiyin47(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it that this couple can't afford socks?

The groom's nails in the 2nd picture is a big turn-off.
Which girl marries a man with claws.

From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife. Meaning she won't resist the temptation of adultery.
I honestly doubt this marriage will last

Jeez I really fear you o, they are human beings just like you are o
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by oluwasegun007(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Like I always say, some of us done forget say we get nyash.
We use it for sitting, as cushion.

HML to them...

Engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger. I see so many Nigerian ladies making that mistake.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701972_instaimage14_jpeg2abd759f2a8e0f87e690ec2c8a9f1df0

What exactly is he grooming the last nail for?
When I see guys with annoying long nails, I just wonder how they finga their women with it angry angry angry

jesuuuu
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by chidexxy007(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2017
e clear say na d yansh my guy dy marry.. happy married life to them shaa bhet bar skin frosh oh...
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by chidexxy007(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2017
fiyin47:

Jeez I really fear you o, they are human beings just like you are o
Who tell you say im b human being.. Do you know him before? Lol
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by fiyin47(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2017
chidexxy007:

Who tell you say im b human being.. Do you know him before? Lol

Lol oga o
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by KayDEAN(m): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2017
This man is my type, #assmen
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by phlamesG: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

LefuLefu and Sinz

The baddeest of UKWU BOIZ SOCIETY..abeeg food don served grin
Hi baby shocked
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by spartan117(m): 1:04am On Jul 24, 2017
F
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by abike12(f): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2017
nnkan sele

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Burgerlomo: 1:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Dis babe go wound dis nigga with dat her round ass and her come and do eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 24, 2017
The guy does cocaine based on that fingernail. I hope she is aware. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by AreaFada2: 1:19am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:

HML to them...

Engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger. I see so many Nigerian ladies making that mistake.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701972_instaimage14_jpeg2abd759f2a8e0f87e690ec2c8a9f1df0

When I see guys with annoying long nails, I just wonder how they finga their women with it angry angry angry

Even the ring thing na copy copy. That is why we do not even know which finger. grin grin grin cheesy

Our grandads/grandmas that were married for 70 years, I nor see the wedding pics or rings they use. Imagine their grandkids seeing these naff pics in 50 years? shocked shocked

We are just turning a serious institution into pure vanity & profanity.
Do we need to see how women grab their man's dick.s, handle bride's bum bum & boobs? To make what point exactly? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by iluvpomo(m): 1:30am On Jul 24, 2017
I like manageable size derrière/athletic build so that we can do the woman on top ...... cool
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by biz2get(m): 1:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by olaremint(m): 1:59am On Jul 24, 2017
I pity this dude, after the first child , this shape changes drastically for this kind of fatness, hope he will like the metamorphosis.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by sunshineV(f): 2:04am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:

HML to them...

Sharrap! I have long nails but it's on my left fingers cuz I finger with right
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by MisterKings(m): 3:53am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:

HML to them...

Babe ur eye sharp o. Ah ah lol but no be that finger he go use finger naa

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Ratello: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Nutase:
Children. By the time you sleep with that nyash on the same bed for 3 consecutive months it will be like pure water.
I believe you dear, meaning vanities upon vanities all equals to vanities.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Elibrainz(m): 4:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Wow! They look amazing

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 24, 2017
HERSLEY:
if u see mine... Na die b dat cheesy

BUT na your own they your dp already so naw, doesn't seem like much coupled with the fact you are slim.. .
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Eruditerichy(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Find lady.One advice 4 u.pls try n exercise so dat u wil still look sexy cos wen u give birth u may looking fatter dan dis n if it happens ur man might not be happy to showcase u to de public unless he really love u
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by EmekaBlue(m): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2017
she go soon fat well full ur house...

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Henrypraise: 5:47am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:

HML to them...

not a fan of nails, but dat isn't d finging finger...

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by kaybright44(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:

[img]You have a point here, doesn't mean she won't be a good wife...but she is 'fixated' on her physical endowment. I am yet to understand why she open Ed her stomach in this pic...[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701977_instaimage11_jpegfd852d2bb0e695f0d570305810e66487 [/quote]

Sight the trouser ,even the groom is in crazy world
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Emma4Jesu(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2017
I HOPE THE PARENTS ARE ALSO SEEING THEIR POSING
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Abiodun2014(m): 6:22am On Jul 24, 2017
First pix.. Make she no go mess for the guy mouth.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Nairaland dumping ground for pre-wedding pictures.... ego clear for their eyes when they lose value Ndi Ala
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by bekpo(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:

You have a point here, doesn't mean she won't be a good wife...but she is 'fixated' on her physical endowment. I am yet to understand why she opened her stomach in this pic...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701977_instaimage11_jpegfd852d2bb0e695f0d570305810e66487

That's somebody's wife to be, opening her belly for d world to c, nxt will b d chest.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by SucezYiz: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=PapiNigga post=58756022]This fun loving couple truly had a great time in the studio for their pre-wedding photos.

Deborah, the endowed bride-to-be gave her sweetheart a tip of the iceberg as regards the merchandise he's about to pay for in few weeks time. Lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/man-gets-cozy-with-fiancee-bum-in-hot.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala[the ass no be hear own...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.