Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session (76926 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
luminouz:

My face when I see quality UKWU!!!!
haha baba oo grin grin

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by ibkayee(f): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
That one nail in the second picture

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by luminouz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

haha baba oo grin grin
Lmaooooo!!!
U know na!
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by SmellingAnus(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Like I always say, some of us done forget say we get nyash.
We use it for sitting, as cushion.

HML to them...

Engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger. I see so many Nigerian ladies making that mistake.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701972_instaimage14_jpeg2abd759f2a8e0f87e690ec2c8a9f1df0

What exactly is he grooming the last nail for?
When I see guys with annoying long nails, I just wonder how they finga their women with it angry angry angry
Lol... I don't think he will use that particular finger to finger her... Or what do you think grin
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by adajoe555: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
cute couple. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Oh gods of Doggy!!! Accept my sacrifice and such gigantic booty come my way!
.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Martin0(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:
my guy happy sunday grin
same to you ooogrin how ur side na??
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Fadiga24(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
It seems like he's more interested in her ass.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
same to you ooogrin how ur side na??
my side is kul.na boiled corn with pear i just wan dey chop so grin grin
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Martin0(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

my side is kul.na boiled corn with pear i just wan dey chop so grin grin
eh eh,nor be small enjoyment be that oooo,mehn na wa ooo,abeg come follow me chop the fish wey my sis wan take tire me oooo,make we exchange abeg
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by adelacuna(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
A little bit erotic though, but I guess I like it
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by FemiEddy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:
even me will be bowing for dis yansh cheesy
FemiEddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
Lordcrimson
deadshot
omo food don land oo cheesy
chai!
ukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
happy ukwu life to the would be bridegroom
nice wink
Oh wow!!! shocked......This is da bomb, just look at that mehn!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
FemiEddy:

Oh wow!!! shocked......This is da bomb, just look at that mehn!!!
yes ooo..bomb of life grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh,nor be small enjoyment be that oooo,mehn na wa ooo,abeg come follow me chop the fish wey my sis wan take tire me oooo,make we exchange abeg
hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Rooneyboy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
i know the groom too well , its all good Ebuka Orji keep it up ooo your kids would get to see these pixs when they grow up.

grin grin grin

i must save these pix and show them.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by klassykute(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it that this couple can't afford socks?

The groom's nails in the 2nd picture is a big turn-off.
Which girl marries a man with claws.

From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife. Meaning she won't resist the temptation of adultery.
I honestly doubt this marriage will last
u again

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by MrIcredible: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her skin s so nice

Her bum no be here oo
Nice one
Chai!

People can mumuly fall grin
Filtering is awa work o grin
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by MrHighSea: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife. Meaning she won't resist the temptation of adultery.
You've been smoking that sh*t again.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by banmee(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is wrong with you bro? You never heard of ankle socks? The purpose is for you not to notice it's there.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nov6(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is lovly,
i love their swag,jare...
The lady complexion is da'bomb...
Plz where is NwaIkpe the controversial one?

PapiNigga:
more @ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/man-gets-cozy-with-fiancee-bum-in-hot.html?m=1
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by oodua1stson: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oshe baddest

And then she akindidinrin will come here talking nonsense about no sex before marriage
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nov6(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for taking me back to memory lane...
POCAHONTAS...
One of my favorite comic adventure when i was little

pocohantas:

HML to them...

Engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger. I see so many Nigerian ladies making that mistake.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701972_instaimage14_jpeg2abd759f2a8e0f87e690ec2c8a9f1df0

When I see guys with annoying long nails, I just wonder how they finga their women with it angry angry angry
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by braine(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:

HML to them...

Men don't finger with the little finger.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by alphasperm(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
make she jus splash am watery bloody shit with bubbles...
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nov6(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

the analyst himself,
i hail oooo,
smh

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by perdollar(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:

HML to them...

finger wat in their woman kwa?
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by unqombothi(f): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
MasterBaiter:
MERCHANDISE he's about to pay for?

Are you describing the wife-to-be or a_prostitute?
I taya!
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by tit(f): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
that thing go smell

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nov6(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

LefuLefu and Sinz
The baddeest of UKWU BOIZ SOCIETY..abeeg food don served grin
Kashybaby you know him too well,obviously
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Radiohead6(f): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:

HML to them...

LOL na wa for you o, you're a good observer
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nov6(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
Too much Hawtness! grin

like OMG! God be so greedy whilst sharing Asses. sad
hahahahaha somebori is gering jelos.... But seriously the chic is really hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.