Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) (8702 Views)

First Ever Relationship Election Holds In Bauchi State & It's Free & Fair(photo) / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by KevMitnick: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oga you're dating a small girl, she's not worth your effort at all. Man up and move the hell on. And when she tries to come back which most certainly she will, forgive her....lol.

1 Like

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by izospindle(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
op man up and tell her its over if not she will keep using u........I repeat never call her again.....when a girl breaksup wit a needy guy she start using him as backup if he insist on been friend with her......I have been der......look 4 productive things to keep you busy.....if u have the time and resource start trying new girls trust me if ur standard is not to high if you ask 10 girls out one must gree....there are not enough minded men out there thats the problem
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by themayor4542(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khallyella:

Simple question.. Who emotions don epp? You can't be territorial over something that isn't legally yours!
Well said.
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by NeeKlaus: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
No, I am not. Just with some people sha.
Lol.. I can actually relate.

Well, see you around. (Maybe we will have a more proper convo next time.) smiley
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by boiz2men(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
OMG.
Op..what kinna male are you ,Zeta? angry

She has grown tired of you,then dump her ass before she finally spells it out for you. Don't be a friggin pussy. Act like a man ahbeg grin

Don't let one yeye geh break your fragile heart grin

u are not lady..... pls tell me am rigght
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
boiz2men:

u are not lady..... pls tell me am rigght
I am not a lady?
Amai a she-male then? sad
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Lol.. I can actually relate.

Well, see you around. (Maybe we will have a more proper convo next time.) smiley
Alright mister Neeklaus smiley
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
oboy see as my eye shine when i see "INSULTS ARE WELCOMED".,...........its really been a while i insulted anyone here

Anyways here we go

PS:remember you asked for it

op you are a naive uncircumcised M0R0N...............an ignorant scum bag and retarted person.............

Your reasoning is like a scalar entity moving in a random irregular motion on a smoth plane....,....and thats why the gravitational force of stupidity and naiveness will always pull you to its centre..........

How can you be be fully aquainted with the fact that your so called bae who i believe is a LovePeddler
(only hoes post pics of a guy and gush about him when still in a relationship.............dont blame the lady though cos i know you must have been a boring idiotic reticent pig towards her)
is no longer interested in you and you being a dumb fool decided to remain in da relationship right......

why dont you act the man that u're suppose to be and dump her dirty bleeched ass before she does you huh?

Well then again you cant........you know why??

Cos you're a fucking bastard and an extremely stupuid one at that..............you're so stupid that i'm 100% cetain even a lathe machine with its spindle can do little or nothing in cutting and stripping you of such supernatural stupidity.....................i swear you are unimaginably stupid and that amazes me greatly...................do the needful dumbass and dump the LovePeddler ASAP after fvcking her a billion times in two weeks..........make sure you drop ur fvcking non-porous sperm all over her like the olosho she is and dont you dare give her the pleasure of having an orgasm..........not that you can anyways considering you got the smallest irrelevant dick ever ; a fvcking 0.8 inches...........
Fvck you man.....fvck you!!!

phew!!!
I feel a lot better now

thanks man for letting me do this................but if them ban me then know i'd come for you angry
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by boiz2men(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khallyella:
You could've been pissing her off for a while and she was on a look out for a replacement
Or maybe the new guy knows how to hit the spot and is richer! Whichever way
I can't judge from your own side of the story

If you can dedicate the time you dedicate to overthinking and crying to making money.
You will be successful in life my dear.

And while hoping for the best, be prepared for the worst.

lol....

why?

why is the revenge for heartbreak success (esp when you are broke)?

the dots dont connect but thats the revenge of a broke guy.......

i was guilty too.. earlier in my life, my subtle unheard reply whenever any babe refuse to date me or no longer finds interest in me is "I will make it... You would see"

right now... its a whole different story...

@op

i dont know how old you are but soon you would realise that girs are just you know GIRLS... nothing more

they shit like you do
they mess like you do
they spit like you do

they pee like you do (they even squat while at it grin)
they scratch the anus like you do
they sneeeze like you do
they cough like you do

they do all manner of disgusting thingy like you do... they even do worse...
THEY MENSTRUATE

when you begin to see girls like this... it would be super easy to lose interest in any girl no matter how pretty they may seem to you (esp when they form and give such one line replies like you getting now from that babe)...

i just hope you read this and become a man........

NO GIRL IS TOO IMPORTANT FOR YOU
she is just as important as the girl next door.....

dont be a lover boy and a yes man.... treat ladies ass you would guys... if you want your respect.....

2 Likes

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Khallyella(f): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
boiz2men:

lol....

why?

why is the revenge for heartbreak success (esp when you are broke)?

the dots dont connect but thats the revenge of a broke guy.......

i was guilty too.. earlier in my life, my subtle unheard reply whenever any babe refuse to date me or no longer finds interest in me is "I will make it... You would see"

right now... its a whole different story...

@op

i dont know how old you are but soon you would realise that girs are just you know GIRLS... nothing more

they shit like you do
they mess like you do
they spit like you do

they pee like you do
they scratch the anus like you do
they sneeeze like you do
they cough like you do

they do all manner of disgusting thingy like you do... they even do worse...
THEY MENSTRUATE

when you begin to see girls like this... it would be super easy to lose interest in any girl no matter how pretty they may seem to you (esp when they form and give such one line replies like you getting now from that babe)...

i just hope you read this and become a man........

NO GIRL IS TOO IMPORTANT FOR YOU
she is just as important as the girl next door.....

dont be a lover boy and a yes man.... treat ladies ass you would guys... if you want your respect.....

Success remains the best revenge.
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Curvinus(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op calm down as a broken relationship is not the end of the world. Maybe the girl didn't really love you to begin with or she has found someone she thinks is better. Again you must understand that rejection is a normal part of life and you need to learn to accept that.
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Monaco2(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
tunaguy:
From the look of thing's i need no one to tell me its over, This is my first relationship therefore my first heart break, i never believed such a day would come, if anybody told me this would happen i would stone the person to death ni.. But worse came to worse, and am feeling so much heart ache and emotional trauma
She hasn't even made it official yet maybe she's just feeling guilty.. But deep down have known for more than a month self i just don't know what to do, cause have never been in such a scenario.. Apparently she has a new boy friend she even posted pictures on Facebook gushing about the guy... Am just trying my best to be strong but deep down am feeling so f**ked up... I'll appreciate any advice y'all give. insults are welcomed sef.

She posted a pic of another guy n gushed about him. Was there any indication that they are dating n did she tell u she has someone else in her life? From ur screenshots it's obvious she is tired. But I will advise u not to hold on to the relationship,it will only hurt more. U guys need to c face to face n ask her if she is tired of the relationship n if she is.... Don't do the mistake of begging her. If this is ur first relationship then I will tell u to brace urself for heartbreak cus it will hurt like crazy n it will b so for months if not years but it get better with time but the first month is the hardest.

1 Like

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:
oboy see as my eye shine when i see "INSULTS ARE WELCOMED".,...........its really been a while i insulted anyone here

Anyways here we go

op you are a naive uncircumcised M0R0N...............an ignorant scum bag and retarted person.............

Your reasoning is like a scalar entity moving in a random irregular motion on a smoth plane....,....and thats why the gravitational force of stupidity and naiveness will always pull you to its centre..........

How can you be be fully aquainted with the fact that your so called bae who i believe is a LovePeddler
(only hoes post pics of a guy and gush about him when still in a relationship.............dont blame the lady though cos i know you must have been a boring idiotic reticent pig towards her)
is no longer interested in you and you being a dumb fool decided to remain in da relationship right......

why dont you act the man that u're suppose to be and dump her dirty bleeched ass before she does you huh?

Cos you're a fucking bastard and an extremely stupuid one at that..............you're so stupid that i'm 100% cetain even a lathe machine with its spindle can do little or nothing in cutting and stripping you of such supernatural stupidity.....................i swear you are unimaginably stupid and that amazes me greatly...................do the needful dumbass and dump the LovePeddler ASAP after fvcking her a billion times in two weeks..........make sure you drop ur fvcking non-porous sperm all over her like the olosho she is and dont you dare give her the pleasure of having an orgasm..........not that you can anyways considering you got the smallest irrelevant dick ever ; a fvcking 0.8 inches...........

phew!!!
I feel a lot better now

thanks man for letting me do this................but if them ban me then know i'd come for you angry

Seriously Hahahaha
You are hilarious grin
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Monaco2(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
OMG.
Op..what kinna male are you ,Zeta? angry

She has grown tired of you,then dump her ass before she finally spells it out for you. Don't be a friggin pussy. Act like a man ahbeg grin

Don't let one yeye geh break your fragile heart grin

Go easy on him na
The girl Don already break the heart
N this is his first heartbreak so it's gonna hurt him bad
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by boiz2men(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khallyella:

Success remains the best revenge.

it is my dear........ but when it comes, providence would make you lie low and pray never to run into your past....... believe me i know, i am not successful as i should but i dey try grin grin grin..

no one in my past knows what i do, where i am and who i currently am... they can only guess.... i dont post my life on fb.... so they would never know... lol
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Anyways here we go

phew!!!
I feel a lot better now

always glad to help a brother out grin
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Khallyella(f): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
boiz2men:

it is my dear........ but when it comes, providence would make you lie low and pray never to run into your past....... believe me i know, i am not successful as i should but i dey try grin grin grin..

no one in my past knows what i do, where i am and who i currently am... they can only guess.... i dont post my life on fb.... so they would never know... lol

Lol, advertising success will only make one unfortunate! And sometimes, sent back to his roots!
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Monaco2(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Anyways here we go

phew!!!
I feel a lot better now

Lol calm down
Na first relationship n I guess op is a teenager so it's normal
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by boiz2men(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
I am not a lady?
Amai a she-male then? sad

lol.

was surprised u said that......... when u all do that
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Kokaine(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
tunaguy:
From the look of thing's i need no one to tell me its over, This is my first relationship therefore my first heart break, i never believed such a day would come, if anybody told me this would happen i would stone the person to death ni.. But worse came to worse, and am feeling so much heart ache and emotional trauma
She hasn't even made it official yet maybe she's just feeling guilty.. But deep down have known for more than a month self i just don't know what to do, cause have never been in such a scenario.. Apparently she has a new boy friend she even posted pictures on Facebook gushing about the guy... Am just trying my best to be strong but deep down am feeling so f**ked up... I'll appreciate any advice y'all give. insults are welcomed sef.
i totally understand where you are coming from bro. what i have come to realise about relationships is this: never enter a relationship you cannot walk away from in thirty minutes. always tell yourself when it is rosy "this whole thing can blow away in the wind within the twinkle of an eye"
that way, you preserve your heart from being broken. you have to be strong. life has a way of rewarding us appropriately for our deeds and misgivings. we all have a conscience. one day, one way or the other, we will judge ourselves and either feel guilty or not.
the best you can do for yourself is to stay strong, keep your head up, your chest out, walk tall, and weather the storm.
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
boiz2men:

lol.

was surprised u said that......... when u all do that
We all do? Mba
I don't break hearts.. Na people dey break my soft ,fragile heart cry
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kokaine:
i totally understand where you are coming from bro. what i have come to realise about relationships is this: never enter a relationship you cannot walk away from in thirty minutes. always tell yourself when it is rosy "this whole thing can blow away in the wind within the twinkle of an eye"
that way, you preserve your heart from being broken. you have to be strong. life has a way of rewarding us appropriately for our deeds and misgivings. we all have a conscience. one day, one way or the other, we will judge ourselves and either feel guilty or not.
the best you can do for yourself is to stay strong, keep your head up, your chest out, walk tall, and weather the storm.
thanks man smiley
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Monaco2:

Lol calm down
am not a teenager am in my early twenties, i just never developed interest in relationship this one just happened like an accident i never planned for it not one bit
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Seriously Hahahaha
You are hilarious grin

yeah maybe i am
but you on the other hand are evil shocked shocked

saw ur comment earlier and i literally cried my eyes out for the dude............how can you say a guy's a zeta huh? cheesy cheesy

dont you know dude's hurting real bad cry cry
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
tunaguy:
always glad to help a brother out grin

yeah

no hard feelings kiddo smiley
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by boiz2men(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khallyella:

Lol, advertising success will only make one unfortunate! And sometimes, sent back to his roots!

one of my street guy who is a G boy got paid 100+ million... dude posted his brand new formatic 2013 model(in 2015) on facebook.. the guy was everywhere.... if he entered a bar.. he paid for everyone... he left his house and stayed in a vip hotel in benin (randekhi hotel) for 1 year... my dear, for one year.. he was always posting hotel pics and his expensive life on facebook.. jux to bully the babes and guys who looked down on him... my dear.. dude is nothing to write home about now.. although he isnt like broke but he is managing life.....
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Monaco2:

Lol calm down

yeah

just noticed................first heartbreak is always the worst

anyways lemme leave and go find some busy thead while the nigga cry his eyes out cheesy

1 Like

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Alariwo2: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
you're a dull guy.. more like an agric fowl

That girl level don pass yours, she needs street smart not jjc.
Na your type go see obo (puni) still dey find hair.. #no offence
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah maybe i am
but you on the other hand are evil shocked shocked

saw ur comment earlier and i literally cried my eyes out for the dude............how can you say a guy's a zeta huh? cheesy cheesy

dont you know dude's hurting real bad cry cry
Hahaha..but i was just being blunt nah. We have all been heartbroken before.. So? grin
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by boiz2men(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
We all do? Mba
I don't break hearts.. Na people dey break my soft ,fragile heart cry

you right... u smash/grind to powder not break

common keep quiet... see ya eye like "where is the next heart to smash/grind"?
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Khallyella(f): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
boiz2men:

one of my street guy who is a G boy got paid 100+ million... dude posted his brand new formatic 2013 model(in 2015) on facebook.. the guy was everywhere.... if he entered a bar.. he paid for everyone... he left his house and stayed in a vip hotel in benin (randekhi hotel) for 1 year... my dear, for one year.. he was always posting hotel pics and his expensive life on facebook.. jux to bully the babes and guys who looked down on him... my dear.. dude is nothing to write home about now.. although he isnt like broke but he is managing life.....

Lmao! shocked
He's learnt his lesson! I've got someone with similar experience..
Even if I won a lottery and got published in papers and tv, I'll deny it being me! grin
Doppelganger ni

1 Like

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
boiz2men:

you right... u smash/grind to powder not break

common keep quiet... see ya eye like "where is the next heart to smash/grind"?

Hahahaha grin grin
Weitin I do you nah? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Molested When I Just 6 By One Anty In Our Yard(true Life Story) / But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! / When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.