Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) (8714 Views)

First Ever Relationship Election Holds In Bauchi State & It's Free & Fair(photo) / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahaha..but i was just being blunt nah. We have all been heartbroken before.. So? grin

yeah @bolded but sadly dis is op's first sad sad

and are you for real? shocked shocked shocked

if dis is you being "blunt" i wonder how you'd look and what you'd say when you're being "sharp" lipsrsealed

quick question : is that you on ur dp shocked shocked
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah @bolded but sadly dis is op's first sad sad

and are you for real? shocked shocked shocked

if dis is you being "blunt" i wonder how you'd look and what you'd say when you're being "sharp" lipsrsealed

quick question : is that you on ur dp shocked shocked
Nope..it's my doppelganger who also goes by my name grin
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by teehamzat(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
I would rather have me a quiet place and cry my fvking eyez out than beg a lady to stay,...if she can nerve up and bring it to your face the first time, she definitely would do it again...once you mention the word...am just gonna kiss your black ass goodbye....

Move on boy, begging would reduce your self-esteem..move the fvck on and delete any fvking reminder attributed to that hoe...
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Nope..it's my doppelganger who also goes by my name grin

lol

and she has a pretty good sense of humour too........sweet!!!

Anyways just wanted to say you look......................
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by boiz2men(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahaha grin grin
Weitin I do you nah? grin

U don forget? U ground my heart to powder, added milk and gave to the birds....

U too wicked fa..

And you are here advising the op...

If I bite ya lips eh

Take ya time oo angry
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

and she has a pretty good sense of humour too........sweet!!!

Anyways just wanted to say you look......................
Don't say it...
Unless you are gonna use words I have never heard before grin
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
boiz2men:

U don forget? U ground my heart to powder, added milk and gave to the birds....

U too wicked fa..

And you are here advising the op...

If I bite ya lips eh

Take ya time oo angry
Hahahaha...Oya sowiee
Don't vex too much grin

Come,lemme tape your heart back together tongue
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
tunaguy:
From the look of thing's i need no one to tell me its over, This is my first relationship therefore my first heart break, i never believed such a day would come, if anybody told me this would happen i would stone the person to death ni.. But worse came to worse, and am feeling so much heart ache and emotional trauma
She hasn't even made it official yet maybe she's just feeling guilty.. But deep down have known for more than a month self i just don't know what to do, cause have never been in such a scenario.. Apparently she has a new boy friend she even posted pictures on Facebook gushing about the guy... Am just trying my best to be strong but deep down am feeling so f**ked up... I'll appreciate any advice y'all give. insults are welcomed sef.

Lol u no get pix of fine gals weh she sabi weh fine pass her sef weh deh die for you
Stop being dat Begay Begay boy jor
Bros e no easy I know
Buh change ur pattern
If she will still give u sex
D guy na still newcomer
U fit chance am sef
U no sabi d kind power weh u weird as ex or future ex ooo
Use it wisely
I can tell u none of my ex will deny me sex if I ask
, dem no fit even hold the self well
If only me and am deh room sef
Use ya head oo
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
tunaguy:
From the look of thing's i need no one to tell me its over, This is my first relationship therefore my first heart break, i never believed such a day would come, if anybody told me this would happen i would stone the person to death ni.. But worse came to worse, and am feeling so much heart ache and emotional trauma
She hasn't even made it official yet maybe she's just feeling guilty.. But deep down have known for more than a month self i just don't know what to do, cause have never been in such a scenario.. Apparently she has a new boy friend she even posted pictures on Facebook gushing about the guy... Am just trying my best to be strong but deep down am feeling so f**ked up... I'll appreciate any advice y'all give. insults are welcomed sef.
..becos of one snail na im yu dey act like this?
other ones no dey market?

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Final advice fukkk welll
It could b ur last shot
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Don't say it...
Unless you are gonna use words I have never heard before grin

lol

well yeah i do have some new words (some i recently formed meself..........at least its new innit undecided grin)

ermm you might have to give me ur digits (through email of course) so i could tell it to you grin

we wouldnt want some niggas stealing my words would we? wink wink
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

well yeah i do have some new words (some i recently formed meself..........at least its new innit undecided grin)

ermm you might have to give me ur digits (through email of course) so i could tell it to you grin

we wouldnt want some niggas stealing my words would we? wink wink
Hahaha..
I like you already. But you are sadly gonna have to keep it to yourself.

See you around wink
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by thesuave10(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tunaguy. Good news for you. You can still win her back but not by acting like a pusśy. Now here's the plan. Don't officially dump her like don't tell her it's over or text her it's over or anything like that. Just move on to other girls. Upload a new girl's dp on your phone or something. Repackage yourself and move on to the next girl. If she chats you reply her like you don't care. I don't mean this childish Hmmm she's doing. Reply her like any of your female friends. Don't upload pics of a new girl or New girls like you're doing it to make her jealous, you'll look crazy. Be subtle about it. If she comes back, well.. ...its your decision but if I were you I wouldn't take her back

1 Like

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahaha..
I like you already. But you are sadly gonna have to keep it to yourself.

See you around wink

you see!!! angry angry

i knew you were evil sad sad

see the way you stabbed me i da heart with a straw (what my igbo brothers call sucking pipe cheesy)..............and to think you tried to make it seem less hurtful and lethal by claiming to like me already............cry cry cry

honestly though why do ladies try to tell off guys in the sweetest way possible when we both know it'd do little or nathing in curbing the hurt the guy would feel
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
thesuave10:
Tunaguy. Good news for you. You can still win her back but not by acting like a pusśy. Now here's the plan. Don't officially dump her like don't tell her it's over or text her it's over or anything like that. Just move on to other girls. Upload a new girl's dp on your phone or something. Repackage yourself and move on to the next girl. If she chats you reply her like you don't care. I don't mean this childish Hmmm she's doing. Reply her like any of your female friends. Don't upload pics of a new girl or New girls like you're doing it to make her jealous, you'll look crazy. Be subtle about it. If she comes back, well.. ...its your decision but if I were you I wouldn't take her back

bad guy cheesy cheesy

thesauve been advicing guys on ways to win back their hoes since 1980 cheesy cheesy

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by thesuave10(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

bad guy cheesy cheesy

thesauve been advicing guys on ways to win back their hoes since 1980 cheesy cheesy

That's how we roll. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you see!!! angry angry

i knew you were evil sad sad

see the way you stabbed me i da heart with a straw (what my igbo brothers call sucking pipe cheesy)..............and to think you tried to make it seem less hurtful and lethal by claiming to like me already............cry cry cry

honestly though why do ladies try to tell off guys in the sweetest way possible when we both know it'd do little or nathing in curbing the hurt the guy would feel
Awwnn..did I hurt your feelings? tongue
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Monaco2(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
tunaguy:
am not a teenager am in my early twenties, i just never developed interest in relationship this one just happened like an accident i never planned for it not one bit

Sorry about that, how long where u guys together?
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Awwnn..did I hurt your feelings? tongue

and shes doing it again cry

issoraite...........be going sef and lemme to cry my cry

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by thesuave10(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

You ain't gonna get mariinee if you keep acting like this man
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Let me know when you finish kwying then grin
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
thesuave10:

Oh yeah? You seem to know me well. sad
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
thesuave10:

yo serious? shocked shocked

what do i do then bro

help ur boy out sad
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Let me know when you finish kwying then grin

ermmm a wise birdy just told me you dont like guys who are cry babies

so i've decided to man up and go in aggressively like the pussyhunter i am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...........................
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by concho(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dump her first ......herz is loading 98%........mine happend last two weeks. it not easy bt u will enjoy it on the longrun. darz if u act first o.......heartbrk is sweet. you will discover alot while moving on.
1~block her on every social media.
2~delete all her numbers n pics
3~delete her text messages even the ones she was teln u ; i wl never brk ya hrt {smiles}
4~make up ur mind never to go bk
5~rememba to thank me later......na orijin be my brand
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ermmm a wise birdy just told me you dont like guys who are cry babies

so i've decided to man up and go in aggressively like the pussyhunter i am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...........................
Hahaha...iyamm waiting grin
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Monaco2:

Sorry about that, how long where u guys together?
a year
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2017
tunaguy:
a year

Bros u sure say u knack dis girl well so ??

I always tell my paddies make sure u treat your girl nice but while at it make it a duty to Bleep her brains out till nothing is left.......... angrygrin. angry

Op move on, rinse and repeat the advise above angry
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2017
This thread is giving me nightmares , I met my babe by luck and we are just like the temi otedola and Mr eazi kind of couple , girl is far richer than me , even goes with her family abroad most of the times , lately my girl attitude towards me has changed. I am fearing that word 'breakup'

I am just imagining , so this is how I will share my story.
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:06am On Jul 24, 2017
God forbid.
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tomdon(m): 3:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Mariinee:
OMG.
Op..what kinna male are you ,Zeta? angry

She has grown tired of you,then dump her ass before she finally spells it out for you. Don't be a friggin pussy. Act like a man ahbeg grin

Don't let one yeye geh break your fragile heart grin

Real G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Posts Photos Of Her Big Behind For Viewers Comment / Plus Size Curvy Ladies In A Local Beauty Contest Goes Viral / Sex After Traditional Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.