Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) (8943 Views)

First Ever Relationship Election Holds In Bauchi State & It's Free & Fair(photo) / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 17, 2019
tunaguy:
New update * she says she misses me and wants me back she also admitted her new relationship isn't going as she expected I'd attach the chats if any one is following. grin
Had a quick read through your thread and i have a few things to paint on your face.
You were a complete wuss mahn. A fucking disappointment to your balls. She sent you a message 2 years on and you're elated about it? Really??
Well, congratufuckinglations mahn. You just became the world's biggest trash can. You're a good person though or a nice person if i'm to put it correctly and I really hate to see good people suffer so i'm gon give you a good advice..

Do away with every love and emotions you have for her and take her back.. Fvck her till the earth shakes, cum in her mouth, make her cum 5 times in a day(She'll enjoy it don't bloody worry) so you're actually not doing anything evil man mi.. Use your fingers, fists, tongue and every weapon Jah entrusted to you and show her how nice of a guy you are then dump her crazy ass for lawma right after dude just like the trash she is..
She ain't worth it.. Hope you learn your lesson so you don't get beaten twice that'll mean you might probably need instant lobotomy to reset your brain bruv undecided.

Work on yourself bro, don't be a wuss. Women trample on wussy beings like you.. It feeds their ego.. You were replying "hmmmmmm" undecided. That is a fvcking disaster.. Some texts are better left blueticked till Jesus comes..

Respect your balls man mi, stop being a pussy.. Whoever failed to see how amazing you were and dumped you is the looser, not you. Go get it bro.. One love. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . / Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. / Kash Doll Sends Her Fans Into Frenzy As She Flashes Camel Toe In Eyepopping pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.