Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,545 members, 7,958,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) (8956 Views)

First Ever Relationship Election Holds In Bauchi State & It's Free & Fair(photo) / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tomdon(m): 3:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Mariinee:
OMG.
Op..what kinna male are you ,Zeta? angry

She has grown tired of you,then dump her ass before she finally spells it out for you. Don't be a friggin pussy. Act like a man ahbeg grin

Don't let one yeye geh break your fragile heart grin

Real Girl
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Monaco2(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=tunaguy post=58766329] a year[/quote

Ok
Just talk to her in person n hear from her if she is tired ]
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by dingbang(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Stop calling girls
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
You're right,one can't be territorial over something that isn't his or her. Every human being has this sacred right called freewill,provided it doesn't infringe on the right of others. If a female cheats in a relationship,she commits no crime, as her cheating action doesn't infringe on the rights of her man in any way. And the man commits no crime when he decides not to have any dealings whatsoever with her after he finds out she's been bitching around. It's very important for humans to understand this thing called "right to freewill",as it would go a long way in helping heartbroken people. I keep saying this,if I stumble on my girlfriend having sex with another guy,I won't slap her or the guy ,or even cause troubles for her or the guy.
I will just move on in pursuit of happiness. Not love, but happiness
Khallyella:

Simple question..
Who emotions don epp?
You can't be territorial over something that isn't legally yours!
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2017
@tunaguy, an OG just tutored you on becoming the ultimate gee. Make sure you heed to these wise words
thesuave10:
Tunaguy. Good news for you. You can still win her back but not by acting like a pusśy. Now here's the plan. Don't officially dump her like don't tell her it's over or text her it's over or anything like that. Just move on to other girls. Upload a new girl's dp on your phone or something. Repackage yourself and move on to the next girl. If she chats you reply her like you don't care. I don't mean this childish Hmmm she's doing. Reply her like any of your female friends. Don't upload pics of a new girl or New girls like you're doing it to make her jealous, you'll look crazy. Be subtle about it. If she comes back, well.. ...its your decision but if I were you I wouldn't take her back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Khallyella(f): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2017
illuminated93:
You have a nice brain. You're right,one can't be territorial over something that isn't his or her. Every human being has this sacred right called freewill,provided it doesn't infringe on the right of others. If a female cheats in a relationship,she commits no crime, as her cheating action doesn't infringe on the rights of her man in any way. And the man commits no crime when he decides not to have any dealings whatsoever with her after he finds out she's been bitching around. It's very important for humans to understand this thing called "right to freewill",as it would go a long way in helping heartbroken people. I keep saying this,if I stumble on my girlfriend having sex with another guy,I won't slap her or the guy ,or even cause troubles for her or the guy.
That would mark the end of the relationship.

You've said it all!
Bless you sweetie!
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by veraiyke(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2017
I so hate such replies. Move on jare and let her be. She will likely tell you she's in her prime and wnt to explore life and have fun. Very hard to take but no choice
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by newslifeop: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Move on
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by trojan84(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:
She is already flaunting another guy, and you're asking us for advice.

Advice on what? How to be a backup boyfriend?
Or how to beg her with catarrh falling out of your nose?
What advice?

No be your fault sef, if no be say you see light charge your phone...you won't be on WhatsApp asking the obvious... undecided

See how she is replying in few words, sign of disinterest. You'll be fine jare, we've all been there grin
Mama the mama!
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by concho(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
This thread is giving me nightmares , I met my babe by luck and we are just like the temi otedola and Mr eazi kind of couple , girl is far richer than me , even goes with her family abroad most of the times , lately my girl attitude towards me has changed. I am fearing that word 'breakup'

I am just imagining , so this is how I will share my story.
Hahahaha ....go look for ur class nah...... u dey JSS1B Dy roll wt psn wey dey SS2A. ......
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Khodorkovsky(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2017
concho:
Hahahaha ....go look for ur class nah...... u dey JSS1B Dy roll wt psn wey dey SS2A. ......

Lmao , why did she accept me then . I don't want to doubt , doubting kills relationship.
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by unilagfreshest(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2017
guy lemme tell u a story to cheer u up.... I dated her from year 1 to year 4.. loving her was an understatement.... she finally got admission to her state school auchi poly, while I was in lag... I started seeing the changes in her.. I called, sent text, messages...only thing I didn't do was to cry cuz have invested so much in her,, phones, outings ND the likes...
but the dead still happened.. we broke up.. a month later she started posting d guy pics on facebook, kissing, loving up ND d likes... it was a night mare for at a stage... I wanted to send all her nude pics with me to the new guy on face book.. but I asked my self want will i gain... fast forward a year later... I saw her / she saw me around her area.. we greeted ND played like a lost but found friend... she was happy seeing me but don't have the courage to call or visit me... well now a big boy, I noticed she was using a small touchlite fone... cuz I gave her a Samsung Galaxy Tab3, b4 going to school then (b4 breakup), she said its spoilt ND all that, she is through with her ND waiting for her result that was why she came home blablabla... I just told her I have Samsung s3 at home am not using.. I can give her but that will be later cuz am going somewhere...
Lo ND behold, she started calling me from that night.. missing me, bla,bla bla...but u have a bfnah, dey have broken up blablabla, when should she come ND collect the fone..?., I told her I don't know, cuz it's not with me at the moment but my brother,
one day I called her that I missed her, that I want us to recreate those days.. I want to fucck her like mad... she was just laffin that am not serious... following day she called me that if she comes, Will she collect the fone, I said my bro will bring it tomorrow too. she came, I fuccked the hell outta of her puccy for about 3hrs, at a stage I had to go on a 30 minutes break before I resumed, when I noticed I was injuring her ND myself.. I stopped, then told her my bro didn't bring the fone...
then I stopped picking her calls, now am in kwara, ....
guy hope u v learnt something... don't love until u wife her...

3 Likes

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by thesuave10(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh yeah? You seem to know me well. sad

Let's just say I've got the manual on how your mind and brain is wired wink
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by lereinter(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
oga which kind guy are u

ordinary gf leave u and thinking of the worst
is she your mother

have u lost a job before..
or failed an important exam e.g visa interview then you will know a gf leaving u is least you should think of....
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Well it's 3 years later and i currently am smoking a blunt reading everything again and laughing hard. I'm still single but i have been getting intimate with the opposite sex frequently grin.... Just Incase you are currently heart broken like the past me, it took me 1 year to fully get my mind off her. Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Jollof123: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
tunaguy:
From the look of thing's i need no one to tell me its over, This is my first relationship therefore my first heart break, i never believed such a day would come, if anybody told me this would happen i would stone the person to death ni.. But worse came to worse, and am feeling so much heart ache and emotional trauma
She hasn't even made it official yet maybe she's just feeling guilty.. But deep down have known for more than a month self i just don't know what to do, cause have never been in such a scenario.. Apparently she has a new boy friend she even posted pictures on Facebook gushing about the guy... Am just trying my best to be strong but deep down am feeling so f**ked up... I'll appreciate any advice y'all give. insults are welcomed sef.

Shebi you have Bleep her before? If yes then move on ogbeni
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Igetmyown247: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
tunaguy:
From the look of thing's i need no one to tell me its over, This is my first relationship therefore my first heart break, i never believed such a day would come, if anybody told me this would happen i would stone the person to death ni.. But worse came to worse, and am feeling so much heart ache and emotional trauma
She hasn't even made it official yet maybe she's just feeling guilty.. But deep down have known for more than a month self i just don't know what to do, cause have never been in such a scenario.. Apparently she has a new boy friend she even posted pictures on Facebook gushing about the guy... Am just trying my best to be strong but deep down am feeling so f**ked up... I'll appreciate any advice y'all give. insults are welcomed sef.

She doesn’t want you anymore, it’s time to move on
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2019
Igetmyown247:

She doesn’t want you anymore, it’s time to move on
lol i made the post 3 years ago check my latest reply up above wink
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Jamersirwin1971: 1:54am On Aug 02, 2019
tunaguy:

Bros you didn’t update if she came back or you moved on ?
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Bros you didn’t update if she came back or you moved on ?
she wanted to come back but i showed no interest I'll choose a healthy mind over a programmed mind anytime any day.
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Jamersirwin1971: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
tunaguy:
she wanted to come back but i showed no interest I'll choose a healthy mind over a programmed mind anytime any day.

That’s good you showed no interest and moved on .. how long it it take her to try to come back months??
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

That’s good you showed no interest and moved on .. how long it it take her to try to come back months??
2-4 months she occasionally shot her shots

1 Like

Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
tunaguy:
One question and I need an honest reply.

After 3 years, how many books have you read? I mean: have you read any dating advice book for men written my a real man, not a nice guy?

Or have you been chasing money and bleeping other girls? Negligence is a recipe for unseen disaster.

Your answer will determine what will happen to you in marriage.

"If you don't tackle a problem from the root, it will grow again like a fruit." — Joe Clef.
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Jamersirwin1971: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
tunaguy:

Thanks for the update . Had to ask for some personal issues .
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Khallyella:
You could've been pissing her off for a while and she was on a look out for a replacement
Or maybe the new guy knows how to hit the spot and is richer! Whichever way
I can't judge from your own side of the story

If you can dedicate the time you dedicate to overthinking and crying to making money.
You will be successful in life my dear.

And while hoping for the best, be prepared for the worst.

With all your dedication, how successful are you yourself?

Stupid bi-tch
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by FRANKLINHILLZ: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2019
NeeKlaus:
Lol.. That "Hmmmm" is a very wicked one. sad

Move on,Bruh. There are many fishes in the ocean and many of them are willing to "swim along" with you. Onto the next one.
Wat if na octopus e catch
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
iLegendd:

After 3 years, how many books have you read? I mean: have you read any dating advice book for men written my a real man, not a nice guy?

Or have you been chasing money and bleeping other girls? Negligence is a recipe for unseen disaster.

"If you don't tackle a problem from the root, it will grow again like a fruit." — Joe Clef.
I just decided I needed to be happy so I zeroed are out of my mind it was very hard to do, I still stalked are WhatsApp last seen on WhatsApp for about 4 months before graduating to remembering her once once grin
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
iLegendd:

I didn't read any book I just took the pain and waited for it to fade I've been chasing money and playing a lot of video games. Cause I aspire to become a professional gamer
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by tunaguy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
New update * she says she misses me and wants me back she also admitted her new relationship isn't going as she expected I'd attach the chats if any one is following. grin
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by maya007: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Just ignore her n focus on wat makes you happy if shes urs sheld come back herself and tell u wat actually chaser her away if she doesnt come back it's her loss but either ways move on n dont hope in anything
Re: My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2019
tunaguy:
New update * she says she misses me and wants me back she also admitted her new relationship isn't going as she expected I'd attach the chats if any one is following. grin
following bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo / “I Can't Leave My Boyfriend", Lady Tells A Guy After Collecting 10K See Leaked / What Is The Average Penis Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.