Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693370 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Thanks
heybaby12:

Education plus(international language center)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Thanks..but uni.ASSIST has not responded since lastweek since lastweek i sent message to them for correction OF the grading.

I'm just afraid
Mr Deji, did uniassist correct/explain the cgpa conversion you complained about a while ago?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
sKeetz:
Hello house, I've tried reading up from the first page but not getting enough info...

How can a young secondary school leave gain admission. She just has her waec results. What is the easiest process to go through ? Thanks

You didn't really try. Studienkolleg has been discussed on this particular thread several times, even yesterday smiley

There is no easiest way, other than studienkolleg. Look it up on Google or this thread

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
RalphVwede:
Mr Deji, did uniassist correct/explain the cgpa conversion you complained about a while ago?

Thanks Mr.Ralph. uni.assist has made the correction and they have forwarded a mail to that effect.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sKeetz(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jigba:

You didn't really try. Studienkolleg has been discussed on this particular thread several times, even yesterday smiley

There is no easiest way, other than studienkolleg. Look it up on Google or this thread

Ok thanks jigba
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
BabaEuro:
I used the checklist on the German website as a guide. Just ensure you make 2 copies of the originals as stated there. Where original is not available except soft copy I. e admission letter, just Make 3 copies...... Use one as original and the rest as photocopies. For the motivation letter, prepare a handwritten one then make 2 photocopies. Also get 3 copies of CV.......use 1 as original and the remaining 2 as photocopies. Hope u copy what am saying

Pls The visa application form, should I also make it 3copies?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by joshuaarmani2: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shirbrown:

The checklist info says 2 copies of the application form.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AlienRobot: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
COA1:

That was what I used to think too. My intending sponsor is now a Citizen (not just a resident) & the company she works for is headquartered in Germany where she had been working until her recent transfer to their branch in US. I believe she earns way above the amount needed (judging by the company's reputation, E.ON).

Well, I'll give myself no worries, I believe God will help me sort things out when the time comes. Thanks for your response
Good day Mr. COA1, I received a success mail with regards to Cummins job as contained in this www.nairaland.com/3777256/vacancy-graduate-trainee-recruitment-cummins/5.

About 2weeks or thereabouts, Miss Kutelu forward another mail regarding a shift in the date of resumption. However, upto this time, I haven't heard anything from them even after I reach out to them.

I just want to know if the same applies to you or you've been called... Thanks and God bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
BabaEuro:

" Please give me the originals , your admission letter,your passport copies and 27,500 naira only. He entered some data into her system,ok, give me all the photocopies".

I think sey na 75 euro?
Which rates embassy dey honour?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adaokafor: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
It is 75 euros.The embassy changes the naira equivalent everyday according to the market. Don't bother calculating with your own exchange rate. A friend paid 23k when he went, by the time I went few days later, it was 29k. I guess it wasn't a lucky day for me. Just take enough cash.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shirbrown:

only 2 copies is needed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
BlackDeutsche:

I think sey na 75 euro?
Which rates embassy dey honour?
We don't know their conversion rate. But it's in naira. And 27500naira was collected from me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am applying for a family reunion visa to Germany. Do I need a one year health Insurance?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hello My people.

I just got My fintiba Video identifcation sucessful. Please what the Next step after this?.

Also, a Friend of mine told me that fintiba blocked account is not AS really recognised as Deutsche Bank. Please how true is that? Or its just a mere fallacy.

I beg make i hear from you.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Not really recognised as in how? What's the basis of your comparison?
oladejitaiwo:
Hello My people.

I just got My fintiba Video identifcation sucessful. Please what the Next step after this?.

Also, a Friend of mine told me that fintiba blocked account is not AS really recognised as Deutsche Bank. Please how true is that? Or its just a mere fallacy.

I beg make i hear from you.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by carbrini(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
BabaEuro:
Gents and Ladies, got to embassy at 5:30am this morning and I met 3 guys on the queue. Paulinos arrived and instructed the police man to allow the students in first at 5:50am . So we were 3 at that time and I became no.2 . 1st ,2nd and 3rd students visa appointment please come in,arrange your documents in accordance with my instruction. "I told you to put the photocopies and the originals in one sit here,Paulinos yelled at me. You people have ears,try and hear with it!" He later commended me and the 3rd guy for properly arranging our documents and making available all photocopies, meanwhile the 1st guy wasn't allowed to move in due to missing photocopies. So,I became the first person to move in.

" Please give me the originals , your admission letter,your passport copies and 27,500 naira only. He entered some data into her system,ok, give me all the photocopies".

Please pick up the microphone.Now the interview:

1. Have you funded?
2. Are you going for Bsc or Msc?
3. Which course are you going for?
4. Why that course?
5. What did you study in your Bachelors?
6. When did you graduate?
7. What was you CGPA?
8. How did you apply?
9. How much did you pay as uni-assist fee?
10. Does your institution charge tuition fee?
11. Are you going to pay tuition fee? How much is your semester fee?
12. Why do you want to study in Germany?
13. Don't you have this course in Nigeria?
14. Did you check other country apart from Germany?
15. Why not USA ?
16. What do you know about Germany?
17. Which school did you graduate from?
18. What was your undergraduate thesis topic?
19. What's the thesis all about?
20. Who was your supervisor?
21. Do you have any relative in Germany or Europe? Are you sure?
22. Are you working?
23. Are you married? where is your marriage certificate?
24. How many children do you have?
25. What are your plans after your study?
Please take your passport and the visa fee receipt
Thank you, we will get back to you through email.

The young lady that interviewed me typed every thing into her system. She was cool anyway!

I found out that after arranging my documents ,prior to my entry into the interview domain,Paulinos have a list of all persons that booked appointment for that day and he thicked my name against it. O boy I was shocked to my bone marrow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by carbrini(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
BabaEuro:
GoodMorning All,

I applied to 3 schools under uni-assist for schools resuming in summer. My preference is 1 out of the 3. But I feel the admission for my most preferred school will be delayed as the school told me admission letter will start coming out by 1st week of February, and looking at the problem of embassy been booked out, I will like to consider using any admission letter that comes out first. My question now is: Can I use admission letter from one school to get visa ,and then proceed to another school after arriving Germany? In answering the question please consider the fact that the non-preferred school may give a deadline to accept the admission offer. Does embassy have concern if the admission offer is not accepted yet by candidate?

Thanks to respond in advance.
pls I've never quoted on nairaland before but I need more info on how to go about German student visa pls I need to talk to u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
carbrini:
pls I've never quoted on nairaland before but I need more info on how to go about German student visa pls I need to talk to u
Hi Carbrini, for German student visa you need to go to German visa website "http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/visa" and read about long stay visa, you will see information on student visa requirements and checklist. But before you start talking visa, you need to apply to schools and get your admission letter. Why waiting for admission letter, open your block account through Fintiba or Deutsche bank....... You will also find details of how to go about it on German visa website . Upon receiving your admission, book for visa appointment, get all your documents in accordance with checklist and go for interview. You have seen already typical questions being asked ,so practice accordingly. Also plan on how to fund your block account with about 8829 euro prior or after your interview. This forumn started from part 1 and it's already in part 4 with each part having 500 pages. You can also help yourself by starting to read from part 1/part2/part 3 till date. Best of luck!

Best Regards,

Collins
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
BabaEuro:
Really, so you are the guy that was discussing with me while we were waiting for the interview inside?

Yes I was
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
trojrobert:

Yes I was
Good.How was your interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Knaruto(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
BabaEuro:

Hi Carbrini, for German student visa you need to go to German visa website "http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/visa" and read about long stay visa, you will see information on student visa requirements and checklist. But before you start talking visa, you need to apply to schools and get your admission letter. Why waiting for admission letter, open your block account through Fintiba or Deutsche bank....... You will also find details of how to go about it on German visa website . Upon receiving your admission, book for visa appointment, get all your documents in accordance with checklist and go for interview. You have seen already typical questions being asked ,so practice accordingly. Also plan on how to fund your block account with about 8829 euro prior or after your interview. This forumn started from part 1 and it's already in part 4 with each part having 500 pages. You can also help yourself by starting to read from part 1/part2/part 3 till date. Best of luck!

Best Regards,

Collins
Its seems this block account minimum opening balance keeps increasing. First from 8700- 8800 and now 8829....God abeg oooh help ya sons and daughters oooh eno easy at all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by COA1: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
AlienRobot:

Good day Mr. COA1, I received a success mail with regards to Cummins job as contained in this www.nairaland.com/3777256/vacancy-graduate-trainee-recruitment-cummins/5.

About 2weeks or thereabouts, Miss Kutelu forward another mail regarding a shift in the date of resumption. However, upto this time, I haven't heard anything from them even after I reach out to them.

I just want to know if the same applies to you or you've been called... Thanks and God bless

Hello! I've lost interest in Cummins since October last year. However, I can say that some persons were contacted today to provide some info as regards health insurance & some other stuff. Please send me a private message if you have further questions so we do not become a nuisance on this thread. I will also recommend you don't send Miss Kutelu further mails because she would not reply you (very unprofessional of her though).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
to the gurus in the house, i have a question regarding this pix. its like germany embassy dubai dont depend on home office to make their decision. i found this picture on thier home page.

Jigba:

All Studienkollegs in Germany and their websites:

http://studienkollegs.de/Studienkollegs.html

There is no sudienkoleg which specifically give early admission.

I would recommend Studienkolleg Bochum and Studienkolleg Darmstadt, if you want to get early admission

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by carbrini(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
BabaEuro:

Best Regards,

Collins
thanks a lot for d headstart
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sammolarge19(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2018
I saw a date today but it is 07/03/2018 and my sch resumes 12/03/2018 and i had to let it go but there seems to be a clause which someone needs to explain to me "You can book an appointment between 12.01.2018 and 07.03.2018" I don't understand this. Does it is means that if i book this date, my appointment date can be shifted forward?

Please help.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Please, can i contact the embassy directly concerning the available date for Interview. If yes, please how can i get the contact?

Please, help me the available date07/03/2018 is too close to My resumption date 19/03/2018

Please, hell your Friend oooo....i beg...i dey in My knees ooo

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Please Guys Am still having issue booking my appointment, since 3 days now I've been awake all through the night in order to book appointment, my program start first week of April last date for enrollment is 31st march. and the only available dates for appointment I keep seeing is first week of March, Please Help must your appointment be 6 weeks before your program start ?? Am not seeing any date that will accommodate the 6 weeks time frame...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2018
oladejitaiwo:
Please, can i contact the embassy directly concerning the available date for Interview. If yes, please how can i get the contact?

Please, help me the available date07/03/2018 is too close to My resumption date 19/03/2018

Please, hell your Friend oooo....i beg...i dey in My knees ooo

Thanks.

Bro Am facing similar challenge, mine is first week of April to start my program... And i saw must be booked 6 weeks before program start
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 1:02am On Jan 10, 2018
@jerryzone, @sammolarge, There is nothing much you can do except the embassy add dates. You just have to keep checking.

@oladeji mailing the embassy doesn't make any diff
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Immafrank:
@jerryzone, @sammolarge, There is nothing much you can do except the embassy add dates. You just have to keep checking.

@oladeji mailing the embassy doesn't make any diff

I don mail them already. Let See how it goes.
Because AS i am looking at Situation of things, is like the booking is just getting encroaching ooo.The mmore you wait , the closer the dates become

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 10, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

I don mail them already. Let See how it goes.
Because AS i am looking at Situation of things, is like the booking is just getting encroaching ooo.The mmore you wait , the closer the dates become

There's nothing they can do about it though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.