Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692822 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Neyoalao:

During your interview I believe you were given an undertaken to sign about sending confirmation of appointment without visa, it contains the email. If you didn't the email is info@lago.diplo.de

She gave me a form to sign but there was no time to read it . I was given only the visa fee receipt at the end. Many thanks Neyoalao.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
BabaEuro:

She gave me a form to sign but there was no time to read it . I was given only the visa fee receipt at the end. Many thanks Neyoalao.

She told me to read the form, it contains basically your information(name, passport number, etc)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deliver academic documents to all European countries?
When did DHL stopped working? They also offer student discount.
Alfred2000:
Hello house, please does anyone here have an idea or knows someone travelling back to germany, finland or any european country this week? I want him/her to help me deliver an accademic document. U can dm me if u can help or text me a numba that i can reach him/her with..my numba however is 08052856073. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Can you please define the suitability you mean? What kind of clause is attached to Deutschlandstipendium?
dayjeee:
Good evening house, I would like to ask if there are scholarships that could cover the living expense. Have perused daad.de but I didnt see anyone suitable. Even the Deutschestipendum has a kind of clause and I think is closed. I would appreciate if you can help me with a list of scholarships that could cover my living expenses. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please Guys Is there any consequences for not observing the 6 weeks time frame of appointment before program start, Am not seeing any available appointment date to meet that requirement.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Program start doesn't really determine. The most important thing is your enrollment deadline. Also, you can join classes anytime if your school allows online enrollment.
Jerryzone:
Please Guys Is there any consequences for not observing the 6 weeks time frame of appointment before program start, Am not seeing any available appointment date to meet that requirement.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
donkafor:
Can you please define the suitability you mean? What kind of clause is attached to Deutschlandstipendium?
The school I applied to says that I won't be qualified for the Deutschelandstipedum if the school gives me a tuition waiver.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
dayjeee:
Good evening house, I would like to ask if there are scholarships that could cover the living expense. Have perused daad.de but I didnt see anyone suitable. Even the Deutschestipendum has a kind of clause and I think is closed. I would appreciate if you can help me with a list of scholarships that could cover my living expenses. Thanks

I got scholarship, but it's strictly for Computer Science. Do you happen to be into Computer Science and have an excellent GPA?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
BlackDeutsche:

I got scholarship, but it's strictly for Computer Science. Do you happen to be into Computer Science and have an excellent GPA?
No, International relations, or peace and security. where or how can I search for the ones that will cover my living expenses? my Gp is around 1.9 on Germany scale

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Obidikejr(m): 2:40am On Jan 11, 2018
doubletroublmum:

No. Your wife has to insure you with her health insurance in Germany. She will have to show them, that she is married now. They can give her a document, that confirms your insurance after your entry in Germany, called Familienversicherung.

Guten tag, I nearly made it over in
2016, but due to the fact I started my application late I
decided to let it go, I was in my 3rd yr in school ,now 'm in
my 5th & final yr and I wish to go for my M.Tech/M.Eng in
Germany soon as am done with my NYSC (2019)...

I have a few questions and would be most grateful if anyone of you can provide me with answer ...

I have a contact over who has advised, according to her
own words >>>>

[/b]you might not be able to get admission immediately
and it doesn’t work so easily so you might have to opt for
the easiest way to get your first 1 year visa , which is, apply
for a Studienkolleg once u reach B2 level in German. Here
they prepare you for Uni (don’t show your degree in the
embassy they won’t give you a visa. Nigerians have a bad
reputation so even with admission you might have visa
issues,. The Studienkolleg It’s like pre degree and you can
apply to any Uni once you’re here while low key perfecting
your German in the Studienkolleg and learning other things[b] <<<

1. Pls how True is that?
Is getting a masters admission that hard?
I wish to apply for a construction/Built Engineering course.. I
will be graduating with a strong 2nd class upper and
hopefully a 4.0 on graduation.

Is getting a visa that hard if you apply with your B.Tech
amongst the documents? ...I mean withholding my B.Tech
cert from the Embassy and applying as a fresher to a
Studienkolleg so as to get a visa faster?

2. Averagely,..based on your knowledge of it ..how much
does a Bachelor & Master's international student earn
monthly for starters?... Note, I wish to apply for an M.Tech

3. What is the nature of the built/construction Industry there,
as a masters student how easy getting a job in one of the
built firms...
What are the job opportunities for me after graduation as I
plan to pursue a PhD as soon as possible.

I have a 1 yr field work experience in building (residential/
commercial) construction. And subsequent times during my
5yrs of school.
With knowledge of design softwares for:

Architectural design
Construction supervision
Project management
Project cost analysis
Structural design.

I have 2yrs (early 2020) left before I move over, so i have
started a self taught German class now which I hope (by
God's Grace) to diligent follow so my German will improve to
atleast a B1/B2 before I begin my applications.

Danke Sher.

Anticipating your earnest reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Obidikejr(m): 2:56am On Jan 11, 2018
janna01:
Damstadt rejected too. not early, I meant easy. My parents are complaining. I really don't want to miss school.
you case sounds very familiar... are you by any means related to the Ndu family ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by pstfrancis(m): 5:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Pls guys can anyone tell me how to register for German language classes in Lagos? Pls its important. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 6:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Obidikejr:

Guten tag, I nearly made it over in
2016, but due to the fact I started my application late I
decided to let it go, I was in my 3rd yr in school ,now 'm in
my 5th & final yr and I wish to go for my M.Tech/M.Eng in
Germany soon as am done with my NYSC (2019)...

I have a few questions and would be most grateful if anyone of you can provide me with answer ...

I have a contact over who has advised, according to her
own words >>>>

[/b]you might not be able to get admission immediately
and it doesn’t work so easily so you might have to opt for
the easiest way to get your first 1 year visa , which is, apply
for a Studienkolleg once u reach B2 level in German. Here
they prepare you for Uni (don’t show your degree in the
embassy they won’t give you a visa. Nigerians have a bad
reputation so even with admission you might have visa
issues,. The Studienkolleg It’s like pre degree and you can
apply to any Uni once you’re here while low key perfecting
your German in the Studienkolleg and learning other things[b] <<<

1. Pls how True is that?
Is getting a masters admission that hard?
I wish to apply for a construction/Built Engineering course.. I
will be graduating with a strong 2nd class upper and
hopefully a 4.0 on graduation.

Is getting a visa that hard if you apply with your B.Tech
amongst the documents? ...I mean withholding my B.Tech
cert from the Embassy and applying as a fresher to a
Studienkolleg so as to get a visa faster?

2. Averagely,..based on your knowledge of it ..how much
does a Bachelor & Master's international student earn
monthly for starters?... Note, I wish to apply for an M.Tech

3. What is the nature of the built/construction Industry there,
as a masters student how easy getting a job in one of the
built firms...
What are the job opportunities for me after graduation as I
plan to pursue a PhD as soon as possible.

I have a 1 yr field work experience in building (residential/
commercial) construction. And subsequent times during my
5yrs of school.
With knowledge of design softwares for:

Architectural design
Construction supervision
Project management
Project cost analysis
Structural design.

I have 2yrs (early 2020) left before I move over, so i have
started a self taught German class now which I hope (by
God's Grace) to diligent follow so my German will improve to
atleast a B1/B2 before I begin my applications.

Danke Sher.

Anticipating your earnest reply.

You can apply for Msc after your Bsc graduation here. Based on your grade, work experience, and some design software which you said you can work with. it will give you a better chance and make sure you show proof of your skills and work experience when applying.

As for the visa, after gaining admission, you need to open a German bank acct and transfer the sum of 8900 euros there. this serves as a proof of financial support, another option is sponsorship letter or schloraship. Read some pages on part 2 and part 3 of this thread for more enquiries concernuing this.

But right now focus on graduating. In your free time. you can search daad.de/en and look for your choice of courses. Don't let anybody discourage you applying for masters. it's 2018 positive vibes only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2018
trojrobert:

She told me to read the form, it contains basically your information(name, passport number, etc)
Yes I did. Did you see the email there? Apart from the visa fee receipt where u given any other thing?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Deutschlandstipendium is a merit-based scholarship.
dayjeee:
The school I applied to says that I won't be qualified for the Deutschelandstipedum if the school gives me a tuition waiver.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2018
@Obidikejr,

Getting admission is not that hard as she claim. Apply to courses related to your Bachelor's. You will be granted visa once you met the requirements (money involved). Many of us here are doing MSc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Alfred2000: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=donkafor post=64081476]Deliver academic documents to all European countries?
When did DHL stopped working? They also offer student discount.
Okk..tanx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2018
For those that are looking for scholarship ,you can check out this PTDF 2018/2019 scholarship programmes: https://www.nairaland.com/4279290/apply-2018-2019-ptdf-scholarship
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Good day house.. Has anyone heard from RUHR or FAU.
I dont even know if they received my documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2018
Abimbola2018:
That's why you have to use reliable courier service like DHL or Fedex or even TNT that are trackable , and not those over cheap courier that will spend 1 month which will delay the processing of your documents and may even dump your documents somewhere.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rossybell(f): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2018
hadassaheke:

Have you ever heard of Google?

grin tongue tongue tongue grin.......so funny
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2018
BabaEuro:

That's why you have to use reliable courier service like DHL or Fedex or even TNT that are trackable , and not those over cheap courier that will spend 1 month which will delay the processing of your documents and may even dump your documents somewhere.

I used dhl o. Am asking if anyone got a confirmation mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2018
Abimbola2018:

If you use DHL forget it has been delivered. The school is processing it and will get back to you once they are done with the processing.I don't think they will respond to you now

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by badmus306(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
BlackDeutsche:

Please I Pm'ed you, let's just chat
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ndydy: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello please anyone currently in TU Berlin or planning to apply to TU Berlin for winter semester. Let us connect and discuss as I am a prospective applicant for MBA in TU Berlin. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by decide: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
I just sent a PM please reply
BlackDeutsche:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Abimbola2018:

I am waiting to hear from FAU too...
I have not even confirmed if they have received my documents yet. I sent it since on the 12th of December. I tried mailing them to confirm if they have received my documents but they told me not to mail them about that again, that i should be checking my online portal for updates.

I pray they come through, FAU is my first choice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chuukwudi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please, I just graduated with a CGPA of 3.43 from the Department of Electrical And Electronic Engineering (Computer and Electronic Engineering Option), FUTO.

I'm presently waiting for my NYSC this year and I strongly desire to run my Masters immediately in Germany.

I need a guide... How do I go about it please? How do I get started. Is there a website I can visit to get my desired info? What kind of exams need to be taken? I need to start preparing now, this month and all through my NYSC I want to use them for preparation.

Past questions would help.

I have people who reside there. I need to walk my way up first before seeking for their assistance.

Please, what do I do?

Is there a pdf or website or something I could read to get my information?

Thank you.

Help me please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Abimbola2018:

yes i got a mail from them also you cam log in to your application portal to check your status. RURH didnt send any mail but you can log in too cand check your status thats what i did all the best

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chuukwudi:
Please, I just graduated with a CGPA of 3.43 from the Department of Electrical And Electronic Engineering (Computer and Electronic Engineering Option), FUTO.

I'm presently waiting for my NYSC this year and I strongly desire to run my Masters immediately in Germany.

I need a guide... How do I go about it please? How do I get started. Is there a website I can visit to get my desired info? What kind of exams need to be taken? I need to start preparing now, this month and all through my NYSC I want to use them for preparation.

Past questions would help.

I have people who reside there. I need to walk my way up first before seeking for their assistance.

Please, what do I do?

Is there a pdf or website or something I could read to get my information?

Thank you.

Help me please.
www,daad.de and also read previous chapters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalaski001:

I am waiting to hear from FAU too...
I have not even confirmed if they have received my documents yet. I sent it since on the 12th of December. I tried mailing them to confirm if they have received my documents but they told me not to mail them about that again, that i should be checking my online portal for updates.

I pray they come through, FAU is my first choice.
which courier company u use if na NIPOST u might be on a long thing cos i sent a package tru dem since 29th November 2017 it was delivered on the 09 January 2018. well i only recieved mil from them and was informed to check my status tru the portal so i advise u do same
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
dailydolar:
yes i got a mail from them also you cam log in to your application portal to check your status. RURH didnt send any mail but you can log in too cand check your status thats what i did all the best

Are you saying you got a confirmation mail from FAU that they have received your documents?

If yes, when did you get the mail and what exactly did it say please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.