Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister (3532 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Mirandah(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
she is 25. they've been dating for 8 Years. she's a grown as woman. Let her make mistakes and learn from it.

she ain't a toddler.
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by optional1(f): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
sunshineG:
don't say that again sis
Same way buhari is a religious fanatic and have zero knowledge on economics but who knows if he has the key to Nigerian economic problems

she might be the only one who can convince him to do something useful..

If they have been together for 8years then she might have know him too well and know what she really wants...

Is her choice to make her decision...
Everyone with different destiny and different path of life.

1 Like

Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Leonbonapart(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Son of bitch, it got updated

Can't you read the "Point of correction" undecided
empty As$ b!tches result to insult when they lose the fight....
1: read
2:comprehend, understand
3:read other meaning comment
4: your block coconut head will open
5:comment, guid your silly emotion not to ruin the post.

Agbaya of a woman
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
empty As$ b!tches result to insult when they lose the fight....
1: read
2:comprehend, understand
3:read other meaning comment
4: your block coconut head will open
5:comment, guid your silly emotion not to ruin the post.

Agbaya of a woman

Oh my God, you are running mad...
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by pat1612(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
dolphinife:

She's been dating the guy at the age of 17, which means, they've been dating for the past 8 years

My family are against the marriage, we don't want a liability for a hubby

Then your sister is old enough to take her decision if she doesnt wanna marry and the oath is stopping her talk to your pastor he will surely have a way out or can counsel your sister,but for me personally oath doesnt matter.
If your parents are against it then your sister should listen to them.

My opinion thou choice is yours
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Leonbonapart(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

NOT the idiot searching for a wife on Nairaland

Don't you get it that your foolish ass shouldn't be talking about marriage and ending up alone forever when you are the mumu desperate enough to search on Nl
let us know when you start runnig from pillar to post for a drop out to marry your silly @$s.... we will be here
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Oyindidi(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Before I comment...
Are you one the guys that attack me when I say broke guys shouldn't have erection? angry angry angry
Broke guys don't have erection. Lefulefu

1 Like

Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Blackhawk03(f): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
optional1:

who knows what tomorrow holds..

He might be jobless, lazy and sleeps all day but do you know if the lady is the one with the key to his wealth tomorrow...

If he doesn't have anything why will he plan to get marry??

1 Like

Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by concho(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
optional1:

He might be jobless, lazy and sleeps all day but do you know if the lady is the one with the key to his wealth tomorrow...

......if i did understand you well, i think you are basing ur opinion on assumptn. So wat if they eventually gt married n she arnt d one with the key ....
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Leonbonapart(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh my God, you are running mad...
is that all... let me know when your letter of apology is ready. Forgiveness is sure for you cos you a weaker vessel
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
let us know when you start runnig from pillar to post for a drop out to marry your silly @$s.... we will be here

Now I get it! You are just saying what people use to hurt you.
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
optional1:

she might be the only one who can convince him to do something useful..

If they have been together for 8years then she might have know him too well and know what she really wants...

Is her choice to make her decision...
Everyone with the same destiny and different path of life.
sis don't you think it will be easy for her to convince him now before entering the union as a prerequisite for marrying him
Cause after the marriage he may have all the leverage
A guy that is not working hard enough to impress a lady during courtship, is likely to do any better after marriage
Don't you think?
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
is that all... let me know when your letter of apology is ready. Forgiveness is sure for you cos you a weaker vessel

Dude this is just the beginning and you won't be able to handle it
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Before I comment...
Are you one the guys that attack me when I say broke guys shouldn't have erection? angry angry angry
dis quote always get me grin grin grin
i dont know why grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Broke guys don't have erection. Lefulefu
thanks for d mention grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Oyindidi(f): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

thanks for d mention grin grin grin grin grin
I know sey na your best quote

1 Like

Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin grin grin
na stephdamiola create dat quote grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
broke and lazy guy don't please
Not broke and hustling guy like we grin
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Oyindidi(f): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
sunshineG:
broke and lazy guy don't please
Not broke and hustling guy like we grin
Broke na broke, whether hustling or not
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Leonbonapart(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Now I get it! You are just saying what people use to hurt you.
young and doing fine... my advise is, drop that pride and ego and stop being pompous. By then the bobo will come cheesy grin
your case is simple
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by optional1(f): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
concho:
......if i did understand you well, i think you are basing ur opinion on assumptn. So wat if they eventually gt married n she arnt d one with the key ....

we said ladies say no to broke guys, you guys said we shouldn't say so that no guy is broke...

Now a lady wants to marry her boyfriend of 8years and you guys say she shouldn't marry him, cos he is jobless and lazy..

Didn't the lady see all that when she accepted the guy's proposal..

Is her life and her decision, if after marriage the guy is still lazy and jobless, she should stick to the guy cos there is no room for divorce...
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
optional1:

I pity you if you go about dating guys with this mentality of yours. No wonder some people wallow in poverty. The signs are obvious and you're preaching crap. Who told you his destiny is in her hands?. If he can't do anything for himself, will she be the one to?.

No make me vex oh!. Mtcheew!.
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Broke na broke, whether hustling or not
Broke and lazy will remain broke
Broke and hustling will make it one day, just ask most of the millionaires around
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Leonbonapart(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Dude this is just the beginning and you won't be able to handle it
empty barrel...
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
young and doing fine... my advise is, drop that pride and ego and stop being pompous. By then the bobo will come cheesy grin
your case is simple

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you. You'll never see it coming until it's too late. I can't wait grin You're ruined
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
empty barrel...

We are playing the games of the rules I set and you just have to be patient before you say that
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Oyindidi(f): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
sunshineG:

Broke and lazy will remain broke
Broke and hustling will make it one day, just ask most of the millionaires around
gringrin are you broke? tongue
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Before I comment...
Ignore what he said and modify your post with a befitting comment. grin
I'm waiting.
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Leonbonapart(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you. You'll never see it coming until it's too late. I can't wait grin You're ruined
from insult to threat.... boring as hell
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin are you broke? tongue
I don't have 3o billion for my acct
So yes embarassed
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
from insult to threat.... boring as hell

There's a difference between threat and promise
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Leonbonapart(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

We are playing the games of the rules I set and you just have to be patient before you say that
cheesy grin cheesy
Please tell me more... this interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? / Happy Birthday To Robnectar / Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.