Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister (3533 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
djgrafiti:
Oaths with the bible indeed,ur sister and the guy need two jobs...nonsense,what does a 17 yrs old know about relationship let alone marriage.....abeg who get Nokia 3310 battery.
I get am baba cheesy
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
cheesy grin cheesy
Please tell me more... this interesting

Uhn how am I supposed to enjoy myself if you already know
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Oyindidi(f): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't have 3o billion for my acct
So yes embarassed
Lol, 30 billon no be here o
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Leonbonapart(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

There's a difference between threat and promise
depend on who is promising

Can't take someone who entire existence on planet earth is a joke serious

Please shift finally make better people for live their life
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
depend on who is promising

Can't take someone who entire existence on planet earth is a joke serious

Please shift finally make better people for live their life

How many times do you want to repeat that same sentence
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Leonbonapart(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Uhn how am I supposed to enjoy myself if you already know
your gabage rules sucks... guess what... You suck more
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
This sounds like a fabricated story
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by djgrafiti(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I get am baba cheesy
How much jare...u get 1000 naira change? no mind dis Op and his sister.
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, 30 billon no be here o
grin grin hustling is the game grin
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
This sounds like a fabricated story
I am also having the same thoughts
There are so many missing link in the story thst will make it look like a reality

But anyway we give him our own advice
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by optional1(f): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
sunshineG:
sis don't you think it will be easy for her to convince him now before entering the union as a prerequisite for marrying him
Cause after the marriage he may have all the leverage
A guy that is not working hard enough to impress a lady during courtship, is likely to do any better after marriage
Don't you think?

she is a woman of 25, she dated the guy for 8. let her make her mistakes and let her know that there is no turning back..

She know what kind of man she wants to marry. 8years no be beans..
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
optional1:

she is a woman of 25, she dated the guy for 8. let her make her mistakes and let her know that there is no turning back..

She know what kind of man she wants to marry. 8years no be beans..
her life is not my business. I was only trying to correct her assertions that his life will improve simply because of marriage
By the way why spending so much time to defend her ?
I am suspecting you
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by optional1(f): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
sunshineG:
her life is not my business. I was only trying to correct her assertions that his life will improve simply because of marriage
By the way why spending so much time to defend her ?
I am suspecting you

suspecting ko criminal ni..

Do make we do couple contest jor.
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by RSVP: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well, I think no parent would love to see their son being lazy and sleeping all day. maybe that's what triggered the whole idea of him getting married to your sister cuz I don't know why a lazy dude would want to get married... Who's gonna finance the wedding? That aside.

I don't wanna believe dis guy got zero plan for his life in dis 2017! That's not possible!...he might actually be processing his visa or something better for his future you guys don't know about so I will suggest your family should invite him over and question him thoroughly..

I can only say you should not allow him to marry your sister if there's some bad bahavious attached to his laziness but if none.. Then,let dem be. They've been together for 8 years and still willing to get married? That's a big deal. I know you trying to watch out for your Lil sister but plz try not to ruin her joy in the process. God bless
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
optional1:

suspecting ko criminal ni..

Do make we do couple contest jor.
grin
You ehn
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Generica(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
dolphinife:

Is there any way one can navigate this Bible Oath thing?

It doesn't matter if they took an oath with the Bible. What matters is whether the same Bible supports what they did. As long as the Bible doesn't recognize such foolish acts nor backs it up, your sister is not bound to marry. God does not support underage marriage.
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op,i pity your sister.

She doesn't know whats coming ahead, planning to marry a jobless guy

Or is she wealthy?
If yes? Then she can go ahead.

If no? She need prayers .
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by veraiyke(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Her choice.
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2017
dolphinife:

Can you give your sister in a marriage to a guy who's not only unemployed, but a dropout, with no skills or certificate other than WAEC
Same oath politicians and liars in court take everyday??
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Eveezy(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2017
dolphinife:

Is there any way one can navigate this Bible Oath thing?
Even pastors lie with d bible and u think dt, when two silly kids use d bible to make an oath, it is unbreakable? Dont dey use bible during weddings? Nd doesnt marriage break? Even in d court of law, dont dey use bible to swear an oath to speak d truth? But do dey do that? So babe, ur sis is jst using bible as an escuse not to leave d guy. I mean even God knows dt d guy is nt right for her, which supernatural force wan con catch up on am if she break am, so for una mind, God get time to dey pursue silly things, to go nd kill sombody cos she was stupid. If naso many Nigerian actors for don die na
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by concho(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2017
optional1:

we said ladies say no to broke guys, you guys said we shouldn't say so that no guy is broke...

Now a lady wants to marry her boyfriend of 8years and you guys say she shouldn't marry him, cos he is jobless and lazy..

Didn't the lady see all that when she accepted the guy's proposal..

Is her life and her decision, if after marriage the guy is still lazy and jobless, she should stick to the guy cos there is no room for divorce...
LWKMD.....i now understand u. me too, am still broke n i dnt evn hv erectn. am after d chec now n i bliv d chicks will catch up later
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
optional1:

who knows what tomorrow holds..

He might be jobless, lazy and sleeps all day but do you know if the lady is the one with the key to his wealth tomorrow...

If he doesn't have anything why will he plan to get marry??

You really need to change your mentality!. Laziness is like a terminal disease. Don't expect a lazy man to automatically change his attitude because when the rainy days come, she'll be the one to take up his role. Do you want her to spend the rest of her life "pushing" someone who isn't self-motivated instead of chasing her ambitions?
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
I pity you if you go about dating guys with this mentality of yours. No wonder some people wallow in poverty. The signs are obvious and you're preaching crap. Who told you his destiny is in her hands?. If he can't do anything for himself, will she be the one to?.

No make me vex oh!. Mtcheew!.

Mindsets like his/hers really scare me. It's obvious people are not being realistic or they are just comfortable with poverty
Re: Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2017
One question: How was your sister's upbringing? Can she cope with struggling during the early years of her marriage? if yes, then she can go ahead else I'd advice her to run away as fast as possible... there is no joy in poverty!

From what you said, the guy isn't financially stable enough to raise a family and If your sister is ready to take that responsibility, then allow them to get married. Your sister might not be in love. She might probably be pinned down by sentiments that she stayed with him for that long (I'm also not saying she doesnt love him). Call your sister, talk to her, have a deep conversation with her to ensure she hasn't been infatuated, so she won't make regrettable choices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Animal Brothel Discovered In Serbia.... / Actress Rosy Meurer Flaunts Her Hot Body In See-through Lingerie (photo) / Hausa Girls LESBIAN This Happens To All High School Girls AGREE???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.