Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully (15574 Views)

Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by fashoo2010(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Good morning, please when is it likely for us to see our result or to proceed to the next stage?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2017
micflo28:
. hummmmm now i am a graduate of economics tru with nysc but applied nteach instead of ntax is that an issue to be worried about
Maybe Grace of God is what you should be praying for now because as you, N-Teach program has the highest number of volunteers and ND cum NCE holders too are participating.

so, out of over 2.5 million with an expected number of only 350,000 required for the entire exercise,

Then, I believe that you too will agree with me that those with Teaching Qualifications would be given priority over others first.

ABOVE ALL, ONE'S PERFORMANCE IN THE TEST WOULD IMPACT GREATLY ON THE SELECTION PROCESS THOUGH AS SOME OF THE EDUCATION GRADUATES COULD FALL BELOW PER YOU KNOW GOING BY WHAT IS OBTAINABLE IN THAT DEPARTMENT OF OUR NIGERIAN INSTITUTIONS
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Engryagulam(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2017
My sister tried writing the test but the option is not going through. She only attempted the quiz
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2017
fashoo2010:
Good morning, please when is it likely for us to see our result or to proceed to the next stage?

Until the end of the entire Test schedule and the highest scoring volunteers would be considered first before looking into the field of Discipline though and that is why room is given for 2 attempts such that one's average score would be taken and used for him or her as the final score.

But that is only advisable when you know that you didn't perform creditably well in your first attempt oo else if you score very well in the first attempt and then opted for a second attempt that fetch you a lesser score than the first, then the average will count against you definitely.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Engryagulam:
My sister tried writing the test but the option is not going through. She only attempted the quiz

What option please? is it the second quiz attempt option you meant?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by hpymoment(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Are we to write the test n device selection at same time? . I applied for n agro.regards
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Rogersmith(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

Until the end of the entire Test schedule and the highest scoring volunteers would be considered first before looking into the field of Discipline though and that is why room is given for 2 attempts such that one's average score would be taken and used for him or her as the final score.

But that is only advisable when you know that you didn't perform creditably well in your first attempt oo else if you score very well in the first attempt and then opted for a second attempt that fetch you a lesser score than the first, then the average will count against you definitely.
I wrote my assessment last week. I submitted it but I logged in yesterday to check if I can select a device but when I did it was still showing me to take my assessment again. Is it normal or I should go ahead and take another test again?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2017
hpymoment:
Are we to write the test n device selection at same time? . Regards.

Depending on your choice because when you logged in, you will see both options for

1 Test Writing and

2 Device selection

But it's advisable to go ahead with the Test on your Test day schedule and then log out to log in for the Device selection thereafter though.

YES I HAVE TO SPEAK MORE ON THE Test Day Schedule NOW BECAUSE EVERYTHING JUST CHANGED TODAY YET AGAIN WITH THE N-AGRO VOLUNTEERS THOUGH BECAUSE WHEN THEY LOG IN, EACH INDIVIDUAL WOULD SEE A NOTIFICATION FOR THE DAY HE OR SHE IS SUPPOSED TO WRITE HIS OR HER TEST OO
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Rogersmith:

I wrote my assessment last week. I submitted it but I logged in yesterday to check if I can select a device but when I did it was still showing me to take my assessment again. Is it normal or I should go ahead and take another test again?

No it's a normal thing OK and you don't have to retake the Test OK. just go ahead and select your device preference and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Ajakayekoke(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks so much boss
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Rogersmith(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

No it's a normal thing OK and you don't have to retake the Test OK. just go ahead and select your device preference and that's all.
Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Fakemumu: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Am for n-health i just wrote my exam now,hope am not late heard d exam is to end on 24th
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Ajakayekoke:
Thanks so much boss

Hahahahaha I am nothing for now ooo Bros.

In fact, I'm a serving Corps member right now and

What I am doing presently only reminds me of what we did in NYSC 2016 BATCH A THREAD ooo where out of the fun and the Joy we enjoyed then led me into emerging as the

ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINISTER OF INFORMATION oooo. Hahahahaha whereupon, the thread owner-in the person of LogoDwhiz emerged as the PRESIDENT ooo among other political portfolios available during the duration of the said fun indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Fakemumu:
Am for n-health i just wrote my exam now,hope am not late heard d exam is to end on 24th

Congratulations indeed and that's how Grace speaks because I have somebody that tried all he could do to write his test but the questions never came up until he was told that the N-health test is over.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Rogersmith:

Thanks alot.

You are welcome Brother for God alone is deserving of our praises and Thanksgiving actually

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by VisibleDreamz: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Resolved

npowerng:
Good morning.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
We have sent SMS to ALL N-Health applicants but we understand that some people have not received it.
So if you applied for N-Health and you have NOT written your assessment tests, please log in to write your test with your BVN and Phone number.
If you are unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
#NPowerNG
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by semiyink(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
I red mass communications wen I was in school during my registration I chose nhealth I hope that will not be the issue
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by mostob(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
pls,what of o'level result holders that applied,what ir our fate?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by suzy(f): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2017
pls see was a mistake with my Bvn number when I was applying . how can I resolve it .
thanks
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by maldino: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Please I just finished my assessment with my phone.. Can I still use my phone to select my device..
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by maldino: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Please I just finished my assessment with my phone.. Can I still use my phone to select my device..NHealth
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by teetee12: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2017
I wrote the test for n-health this morning and the inscription i saw under review was " not permitted". I hope this is normal? i didnt receive sms until i read this morning that we could login with our details.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by psalmmark(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Am 100% sure the info I inputed were correct nd am still unable to log in for the N-health test . Can you please help?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by clarity4clear(f): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Please when is N-Agro Assessment Test?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Olakunlae: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2017
npowerng:
You can try again later for the device selection .

I've written the test since last week but I didn't see an option to choose device. Hope I'm not in shit? I've checked again now or am I checking it in the wrong place?

What I did

* I logged into the official website
* Clicked on test
* Clicked on Health
* Then logged in with my phone number and BVN

Saw only cick on start for assessment
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Anusiemgood(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2017
I have done my own test since on Sunday
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Hello, I tried to log in with my phone number and BVN but it was not logging in, please I need your help my details are correct with my BVN, I wonder why it's not logging me in, please help ooo.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by galaciousbabe(f): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Good day!! I wrote my N-health test on Saturday but i didn't see the option where i am suppose to select a device. Please how do i select my device,is it by using the same site for writing the test?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
I have a friend who applied for ntax and has done the physical interview after which he received a text that he needed to come to Abuja for one week training or so and it was otherwise stated in the text that without the candidate being present for the training, he shall not be appointed as npower volunteer. please how true is that? if that's true then it's not totally fair for the training camp to be located solely at Abuja, the training camp should be located in all major states (let's say the 6 geo-political zone or something) if not all the state at least to encourage easy access for those that might found it hard to raise transport fare from lagos to Abuja and also the phobia for traveling that long distance
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
semiyink:
I red mass communications wen I was in school during my registration I chose nhealth I hope that will not be the issue

I hope you succeeded in writing your Test though as your case in view is not a problem at all as there are PR units in Hospitals and Health centers isn't it? After all, Ministry of Health and Health services is a world of it own.

Besides, It could be to your advantage even if there are many Health care Discipline related volunteers on record.

And, The fact is that your performance in the Test is the first point of reference for a call up to further advancement to other stages of the screening and if you passed well, then congratulations.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
harzheez:
I have a friend who applied for ntax and has done the physical interview after which he received a text that he needed to come to Abuja for one week training or so and it was otherwise stated in the text that without the candidate being present for the training, he shall not be appointed as npower volunteer. please how true is that? if that's true then it's not totally fair for the training camp to be located solely at Abuja, the training camp should be located in all major states (let's say the 6 geo-political zone or something) if not all the state at least to encourage easy access for those that might found it hard to raise transport fare from lagos to Abuja and also the phobia for traveling that long distance

Well, congratulations to him because naturally, it is not only in Abuja that the training centers are located but

Your friends case might have been informed by his General performance both during the online test and the physical verification exercise too while not leaving out his grade of qualification.

Thus, they would want to retain the best hands in the capital City you know. Let him just take it as a stepping stone to greater heights indeed.

I mean, do you know what it means to be invited for the training already? when thousands would fall by the way side?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
galaciousbabe:
Good day!! I wrote my N-health test on Saturday but i didn't see the option where i am suppose to select a device. Please how do i select my device,is it by using the same site for writing the test?

Yes use the same site

www.npower.gov.ng

Just follow the steps you used for writing the Test and then click on the device selection rather than the writing Test this time around.

one can even do that immediately after the Test as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help With Your Candid Opinion / Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? / N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.