Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully (15572 Views)

Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by teetee12: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kindly reply my message please!
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by teetee12: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
teetee12:
I wrote the test for n-health this morning and the inscription i saw under review was " not permitted". I hope this is normal? i didnt receive sms until i read this morning that we could login with our details.
kindly reply
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tosinex:
Hello, I tried to log in with my phone number and BVN but it was not logging in, please I need your help my details are correct with my BVN, I wonder why it's not logging me in, please help ooo.

Sorry are you for N-AGRO Program? If yes, then just keep trying between now and August 1st OK.

By the way, I hope you didn't use 3 different names as Surname, Middle Name and First Name on your registration profile while having ONLY TWO (2) of such combination on your BVN record and/ or VICE VERSA ooo because that is the ONLY criteria for WRONG OR INCORRECT BVN problem oo leading to the INVALID LOGIN prompt oo
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
teetee12:
I wrote the test for n-health this morning and the inscription i saw under review was " not permitted". I hope this is normal? i didnt receive sms until i read this morning that we could login with our details.

well, Prayers can do it for you though if you believe because the two words expression ''Not permitted'' that you saw means that the N-health activities had officially came to a close when you logged in to take your Test actually since the due date was yesterday July the 24th.

Just keep hope alive if you are convinced that you performed creditably well
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Ubty: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Didn't get an SMS but I logged in and wrote the test successfully (N-health). How do I proceed? I am seeing some stuff about chose device. Can I do that nw? And please what's that about?
Thank you
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
mostob:
pls,what of o'level result holders that applied,what ir our fate?

Honestly, I am not in the position to make an official pronouncement to that effect regarding your case

But, presumably, And going by the number of applicants, I guess the conclusion would be that you guys still have time to further your studies rather than paving way for you for now ooo.

After all, ND, OND and NCE applications are also dominant and they can easily be drafted to do whatever an SSCE holder would be required to do as at when due

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by imtfans(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
my test questions is not coming up even after clicking on attemot quiz questions now.op what should I do?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ubty:
Didn't get an SMS but I logged in and wrote the test successfully (N-health). How do I proceed? I am seeing some stuff about chose device. Can I do that nw? And please what's that about?
Thank you
Yes Device choice is the next thing on the agenda.

It's about selecting an N-power compatible internet device that is pre-programmed with intellectual resources relative to one's program of choice that would be made available (with one full year free subscription) after scaling through the entire screening process and when eventually being shortlisted and registered as a volunteer
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by bigsam75: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello Npower, I applied for Nhealth and I couldn't receive SMS but logged in and do the test successfully..I later discovered I activated DND on my line. Does it mean my BVN matched? Am I qualified?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
suzy:
pls see was a mistake with my Bvn number when I was applying . how can I resolve it .
thanks

The question now is?

Have you written your Test? If yes, then it means that you have no problem and you can easily give the correct one at the final point of clearance if you eventually scaled through before your payment details would be effective when due

However, if you are yet to write your Test, then I'm afraid, how would you be considered for a Test when the WRONG DIGIT or DIGITS in your BVN could probably be that of someone else?

And automatically, what that means is that you will have to have a different name on your profile (That is your real name) from that of the BVN name or names
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Olakunlae:

I've written the test since last week but I didn't see an option to choose device. Hope I'm not in shit? I've checked again now or am I checking it in the wrong place?

What I did

* I logged into the official website
* Clicked on test
* Clicked on Health
* Then logged in with my phone number and BVN

Saw only cick on start for assessment
Sir,You didn't miss any steps . You can try selecting device later.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
npowerng:
Sir,You didn't miss any steps . You can try selecting device later.

Please Sir or Ma'am, Kindly raise any point of order ooo wherever I have wrongly misrepresented my understanding while trying to be a Brother's keeper oo so that the appropriate information can be better passed across and digested accordingly.

Thanks.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
imtfans:
my test questions is not coming up even after clicking on attemot quiz questions now.op what should I do?

You can refresh the page sir .
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Jsmile(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please for someone that applied for Npower and got shortlisted, is it true he won't be able to take up government Job for two years of Npower program?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

Sorry are you for N-AGRO Program? If yes, then just keep trying between now and August 1st OK.

By the way, I hope you didn't use 3 different names as Surname, Middle Name and First Name on your registration profile while having ONLY TWO (2) of such combination on your BVN record and/ or VICE VERSA ooo because that is the ONLY criteria for WRONG OR INCORRECT BVN problem oo leading to the INVALID LOGIN prompt oo
Thank you sir for your reply. I registered for N-health, my registration was without fault, everything was correct with my BVN number. The 3 names I use on my BVN was also the same name I use on my registration.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by mondee02(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

www.npower.gov.ng

open that link and you will see a rectangular lines (about 4 in number) at the top right hand corner of your page. click on it and you will then see a prompt response for selecting what you want to do.

click on 'Test' and continue from there

God bless you!
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jsmile:
Please for someone that applied for Npower and got shortlisted, is it true he won't be able to take up government Job for two years of Npower program?

of course Not But as an act of Integrity, Sincerity and patriotism, one is advised to surrender everything related to N-power via notification through the various platforms readily available when such need arises.

Even though one would still be discovered just like some are having their monthly payment being put on hold for now after their failure to resume at their PPA (Place of primary Assignment) already.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
mondee02:

God bless you!
Ameen and Bless Us all together as a Nation destined for it divine greatness by His Grace

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tosinex:
Thank you sir for your reply. I registered for N-health, my registration was without fault, everything was correct with my BVN number. The 3 names I use on my BVN was also the same name I use on my registration.

Sorry about everything now though Brother because every Test relating to the N-health is officially over as at yesterday already.

Even though some people claimed that they succeeded in doing that this morning while someone just confessed here that he actually saw ''Not permitted'' on his dashboard after finishing the Test.

So I wouldn't encourage you to involve in bombarding the site unnecessarily now OK since it's only N-AGRO applicant that can write a Test from today till August 1st actually.

Except if another date would be announced for those that registered within the additional 2 weeks registration window as approved by the Acting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is due to expire on Thursday July the 27th ooo

Since the extended registration period covers N-AGRO, N-Teach and N-Health and this my reasoning would apply to someone that registers today up until Thursday midnight.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
SO WHICH MEANS I SHOULD GO and re-register again, right?
Kbs468:

Sorry about everything now though Brother because every Test relating to the N-health is officially over as at yesterday already.

Even though some people claimed that they succeeded in doing that this morning while someone just confessed here that he actually saw ''Not permitted'' on his dashboard after finishing the Test.

So I wouldn't encourage you to involve in bombarding the site unnecessarily now OK since it's only N-AGRO applicant that can write a Test from today till August 1st actually.

Except if another date would be announced for those that registered within the additional 2 weeks registration window as approved by the Acting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is due to expire on Thursday July the 27th ooo

Since the extended registration period covers N-AGRO, N-Teach and N-Health and this my reasoning would apply to someone that registers today up until Thursday midnight.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Catalyst4eva(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Someone answered 10 questions out of 11 questions because one of the questions has two answers, so she left it unanswered.
Is it an issue to be worried abt or should she go back and re-attempt the second quiz?

Pls Repply....
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tosinex:
SO WHICH MEANS I SHOULD GO and re-register again, right?

Hmmmmn. Brother, I understand that your intention to ask this question is borne out of your desire to get engaged meaningfully and in particular through this NpowerNG program which is an evidence of your believe in this country of ours and the various policies of Government,

So I wouldn't like to discourage you from doing what you asked but there is also the tendency of seeing a message such as

SORRY YOU ARE REGISTERED ALREADY ON OUR PLATFORM or something related to that.

Hence, I would only say GOD HELP US BROTHER
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
teetee12:

kindly reply
You are not permitted to view any other page aside your questions ,kindly answer them . communication would be provided on the next steps .
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Catalyst4eva:
Someone answered 10 questions out of 11 questions because one of the questions has two answers, so she left it unanswered.
Is it an issue to be worried abt or should she go back and re-attempt the second quiz?

Pls Repply....

I pray the below satisfy your curiosity though
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Catalyst4eva:

Pls Repply....

I think that was the best thing to do as the act of discovering 2 answers to a particular question shows the degree of confidence with respect to the correctness of the answered questions already,

Else, One would advise that he or she takes the second quiz bearing in mind that the risk involved in doing that is having a lower score after the average might have been taken when one performs below expectation in the second Test.

So, kindly and jejely let everything be as it is now oo.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by wunmi590(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

well, Prayers can do it for you though if you believe because the two words expression ''Not permitted'' that you saw means that the N-health activities had officially came to a close when you logged in to take your Test actually since the due date was yesterday July the 24th.

Just keep hope alive if you are convinced that you performed creditably well

He should keep his faith alive, a friend of mine who is also for NHealth, just did his test this morning, without recieving SMS, but if he couldn't still log in between today and end of the assessment for all applicant, it means his application journey has ended.

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

He should keep his faith alive, a friend of mine who is also for NHealth, just did his test this morning, without recieving SMS, but if he couldn't still log in between today and end of the assessment for all applicant, it means his application journey has ended.

According to him, He actually succeeded in writing the Test oo but saw the comment ''Not permitted'' on His dashboard below the page, hence His Question
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by wunmi590(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

According to him, He actually succeeded in writing the Test oo but saw the comment ''Not permitted'' on His dashboard below the page, hence His Question

My friend didn't see such.

My instinct is telling me the guys profile have been upgraded for assessment when NHealth are doing their test, may be he didn't know his profile have being upgraded to do so, that was what caused it.

But to this my friend who did his own today, he didn't get message, and when NHealth were doing their assessment, I told him to keep logging in everyday, but nothing showed, until he saw it this morning.

I guess on that guys part, he did the assessment late, that might be the problem.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Onyii90(f): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls help! I applied successful for npower health yesterday. And was even given a reference code. I waited for the test invitation SMS and got none. So I decided to log in today to do the test and been having issues. I am being told invalid login. My Bvn and phone no is accurate since they are the log in details requested. I really don't know what to do next.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Catalyst4eva(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Onyii90:
Pls help! I applied successful for npower health yesterday. And was even given a reference code. I waited for the test invitation SMS and got none. So I decided to log in today to do the test and been having issues. I am being told invalid login. My Bvn and phone no is accurate since they are the log in details requested. I really don't know what to do next.

Since you just registered yesterday, I think u should wait for SMS to be sent to u to proceed to write the test which will come on or before 17th August that's after NTeach applicants must hv written their own.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by MRAKBEE(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
I was texted since last two week but i cannot login to write the assessment N-health-2017-00000459279-23
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

Well, congratulations to him because naturally, it is not only in Abuja that the training centers are located but

Your friends case might have been informed by his General performance both during the online test and the physical verification exercise too while not leaving out his grade of qualification.

Thus, they would want to retain the best hands in the capital City you know. Let him just take it as a stepping stone to greater heights indeed.

I mean, do you know what it means to be invited for the training already? when thousands would fall by the way side?
oh OK I understand but what can he do to retain this offer as he has just been called up for his nysc program at Osun ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help With Your Candid Opinion / Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? / N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.