Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully (15577 Views)

Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please I applied for n-health but I couldn't select device.. If I want to it will ask me to start the quiz..which I think is the second attempt of the test or am I supposed to write another test to be able to select a device
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
npowerng:

Its not from us.
A friend of mine wrote n-tax test after getting SMS and and the review is showing not permitted, he wrote it the day he got the test...does it mean it wasn't submitted.. Because he wrote the second one and it was still not permitted. Please what's the issue
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Onyii90(f): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks so much. God bless you @catalyst
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
harzheez:
oh OK I understand but what can he do to retain this offer as he has just been called up for his nysc program at Osun ??

Haaaaaa! That's a complication already since he would be in camp by tomorrow Wednesday 26th of JULY and he would have to be there for a 3 weeks duration.

The Best I can say now is for Him to send a mail about his predicament explaining in details his present status and MAY BE HE CAN THEN BE TREATED LIKE OTHER SERVING CORPS MEMBERS THAT REGISTERED UNDER Still serving option.

of course, another great point of contact is this thread and I believe npowerng would do justice to this issue beyond my own thinking presently.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

Hmmmmn. Brother, I understand that your intention to ask this question is borne out of your desire to get engaged meaningfully and in particular through this NpowerNG program which is an evidence of your believe in this country of ours and the various policies of Government,

So I wouldn't like to discourage you from doing what you asked but there is also the tendency of seeing a message such as

SORRY YOU ARE REGISTERED ALREADY ON OUR PLATFORM or something related to that.

Hence, I would only say GOD HELP US BROTHER
unhmmh, thank you very much, you are right, so what's my fate now.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Xiana:
Please I applied for n-health but I couldn't select device.. If I want to it will ask me to start the quiz..which I think is the second attempt of the test or am I supposed to write another test to be able to select a device

Just keep trying till you succeed in choosing your device and skip rewriting the test.

But if your experience persisted longer than 3 days, then I advise you retake the Test ooo.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Fakemumu: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

Congratulations indeed and that's how Grace speaks because I have somebody that tried all he could do to write his test but the questions never came up until he was told that the N-health test is over.
are u serious..thank God o

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Catalyst4eva(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Xiana:

A friend of mine wrote n-tax test after getting SMS and and the review is showing not permitted, he wrote it the day he got the test...does it mean it wasn't submitted.. Because he wrote the second one and it was still not permitted. Please what's the issue

"Not permitted" simply means you are not permitted to view ur result after test.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Derazira(f): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
npowerng:
You can try again later for the device selection .

Pls do u have to answer any quiz to select device after u meant have written ur test days back becos I login to select device n when I clicked on choose ur preferred tablet device, it send me to a page reads: CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED TABLET DEVICE..... "attempts allowed:1, time lime :5mins, Attempt quiz now" . Please help me to avoid reattempting of d test. Thanks
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by mondee02(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

Ameen and Bless Us all together as a Nation destined for it divine greatness by His Grace
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by sostrong: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
There is a site that has addressed all issues regarding the Npower Scheme.
I advice you visit it.
http://www.xpressgist.com/important-update-2016-npower-beneficiaries-2017-npower-prospective-beneficiaries-www-npower-gov-ng/
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

Just keep trying till you succeed in choosing your device and skip rewriting the test.

But if your experience persisted longer than 3 days, then I advise you retake the Test ooo.

Thanks a lot.
I have another question.. My friend can not select a device because the device selection is not available or something like that is written on his page. What should he do
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Catalyst4eva:

"Not permitted" simply means you are not permitted to view ur result after test.
Thanks
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Xiana:

Thanks a lot.
I have another question.. My friend can not select a device because the device selection is not available or something like that is written on his page. What should he do

God alone deserves our Thanksgiving oo.

He should just keep trying every day since he is successful with his Test participation
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Derazira:

Pls do u have to answer any quiz to select device after u meant have written ur test days back becos I login to select device n when I clicked on choose ur preferred tablet device, it send me to a page reads: CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED TABLET DEVICE..... "attempts allowed:1, time lime :5mins, Attempt quiz now" . Please help me to avoid reattempting of d test. Thanks
Good day sir. You are allowed to select device without taking the assessment test . If only you have taken the test before.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kbs468:

Haaaaaa! That's a complication already since he would be in camp by tomorrow Wednesday 26th of JULY and he would have to be there for a 3 weeks duration.

The Best I can say now is for Him to send a mail about his predicament explaining in details his present status and MAY BE HE CAN THEN BE TREATED LIKE OTHER SERVING CORPS MEMBERS THAT REGISTERED UNDER Still serving option.

of course, another great point of contact is this thread and I believe npowerng would do justice to this issue beyond my own thinking presently.
He has sent the mail and I will appreciate if you can help to do the follow up. thanks
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Fakemumu: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kbs468:

Congratulations indeed and that's how Grace speaks because I have somebody that tried all he could do to write his test but the questions never came up until he was told that the N-health test is over.
ok pls when will they send our result? And pls wat's the site to be able to log into ur dash board?
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Catalyst4eva(m): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir. You are allowed to select device without taking the assessment test . If only you have taken the test before.

Pls #NPowerNG, I need an answer to this:

Someone answered 10 questions out of 11 questions because one of the questions has two answers, so she left it unanswered.
Is it an issue to be worried abt or should she go back and re-attempt the second quiz?

Pls Reply....Thank you!
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng

Please how do i retrieve my unique reference number. Its a long story of how it got missing.
I await your reply
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by gaddafe(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2017
@npowerng Please i wrote the Npower Agro but I couldn't select my device. Hope this won't be a problem? I click on the device and it was showing "back to course" and "Not permitted" in the review area. From what i was told its like it has automatically selected a device. The question is that i don't even know the device that was selected and whether the selected device will result in any monthly deductions from my salary. Is there anything that can be done about this as i will not like any deductions from the salary because of a selected device
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Tsam1959(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2017
gaddafe:
@npowerng Please i wrote the Npower Agro but I couldn't select my device. Hope this won't be a problem? I click on the device and it was showing "back to course" and "Not permitted" in the review area. From what i was told its like it has automatically selected a device. The question is that i don't even know the device that was selected and whether the selected device will result in any monthly deductions from my salary. Is there anything that can be done about this as i will not like any deductions from the salary because of a selected device
hmmm Oga . dem never shortlist you dey talk of device and salary . grin grin lol .
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Tsam1959(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2017
Maychang:
npowerng

Please how do i retrieve my unique reference number. Its a long story of how it got missing.
I await your reply
have you written the test ??
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Tsam1959(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Catalyst4eva:

Pls #NPowerNG, I need an answer to this:

Someone answered 10 questions out of 11 questions because one of the questions has two answers, so she left it unanswered.
Is it an issue to be worried abt or should she go back and re-attempt the second quiz?

Pls Reply....Thank you!
No bros
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by npowerng: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Xiana:

Good day sir ,"Not permitted" simply means you are not permitted to view your result after test.

1 Like

Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tsam1959:
have you written the test ??

Yes i have
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Tsam1959(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Maychang:

Yes i have

the usage of Ref Id is not needed yet. And i dont think they would request for that.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Tsam1959(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
mostob:
pls,what of o'level result holders that applied,what ir our fate?

The N-power programme for undergraduate has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Tsam1959(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
maldino:
Please I just finished my assessment with my phone.. Can I still use my phone to select my device..

Yes sir .
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Tsam1959(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
psalmmark:
Am 100% sure the info I inputed were correct nd am still unable to log in for the N-health test . Can you please help?
Sir kindly refresh the page . or Use another computer or browser. Note: BVN Validation has been completed For N-Agro and N-Health.
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
harzheez:
He has sent the mail and I will appreciate if you can help to do the follow up. thanks
cc
npowerng
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Kbs468(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fakemumu:
ok pls when will they send our result? And pls wat's the site to be able to log into ur dash board?
You can only get notification for the next stage of the screening exercise after the whole test must have been rounded off if you qualify oo based on the result of your test though.

Your dashboard is still the page you gain access to through your phone and BVN numbers na
Re: Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully by Fakemumu: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kbs468:

You can only get notification for the next stage of the screening exercise after the whole test must have been rounded off if you qualify oo based on the result of your test though.

Your dashboard is still the page you gain access to through your phone and BVN numbers na

pls on my review after i answered the questions,i saw "not permitted",thats after i answered all my questions watcdoes it imply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help With Your Candid Opinion / Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? / N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.