Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sex Dolls Will Soon Take Place Of Humans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Dolls Will Soon Take Place Of Humans (3130 Views)

Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Dolls Will Soon Take Place Of Humans by Knight0777(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2017
As strange and crazy as this notion is to average African man, it is currently in vogue in America and Europe. Rich men now spend thousands of dollars to have sex with supper cute sex dolls. These dolls are forcasted to take the place of humans in the very near future as men are already prefering the capability of these artificial ladies and their honey holes to the real ladies. The sex dolls are reported to be capable of movements, vibrating, moaning etc. Read more here about this strange phenomenon and the opinion of an African business man here: http://www.pressdetails.com.ng/sex-dolls-will-soon-take-place-of-humans/

Re: Sex Dolls Will Soon Take Place Of Humans by moorevic(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please how much is the doll, am done with all these punk ass call girls disguised as babes.
Re: Sex Dolls Will Soon Take Place Of Humans by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 27, 2017
When the sex doll births you a child, cooks for you, fixes your bath water, manages your home and affairs, encourages and soothes your heart when you're down and cuddles with you when you guys are just lazying about, please let me know. I'll buy it just then.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat Your Woman’s P*ssy So Good That She Starts Speaking In Tongues / Please How Can I Stop Sleep Talking? / There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.