Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (65754 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by DorisK(f): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ayo199:
bt der are several qualities u wud want ur husband to hv in whch dz one is just part of it..wud u prefer to hv a man gud only in dz aspect and bad in other aspects?

No one sed it has to b d ONLY quality. It just has to be one of dem
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Baddo101(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
DorisK:
It's nt a taboo. Infact I will respect him for dat. D only tin is dat I will have sex wit him to see if he can satisfy me in bed wen we get married to avoid infidelity
So if he doesnt satisfy u. u call it quit and move on to d next guy??
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dx thread still dey alive?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by DorisK(f): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Baddo101:

Yep. Beta dan marrying him nd ltr cheating cos I am not ok wt him
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Baddo101(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
DorisK:

Yep. Beta dan marrying him nd ltr cheating cos I am not ok wt him
Hmmm.. D conclusion i can draw frm this is that most ladies and men who are no longer virgins has d tendency to cheat or be unfaithful even when married especially if dia spouse is not up to dia level in sexuality.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by DorisK(f): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Baddo101:

I call it quit? Marriage is nt a reading patner or roommate rship u kno?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by DorisK(f): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2014
Baddo101:

Hmmm.. D conclusion i can draw frm this is that most ladies and men who are no longer virgins has d tendency to cheat or be unfaithful even when married especially if dia spouse is not up to dia level in sexuality.

Yea because they hav tasted a lotta fruits including d juicy ones. Dats why u hav to test bfo buying. Jst being blunt. Bt dats true.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Stepsse(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Girl846:
dissappointed and SMH at most of the ladies' responses!!

As for me, I would be greatly honoured to find a guy that has managed to go against the tide and remain a virgin till marriage (very rare though). I'm very sure we'll have sooo much fun practicing at it and getting good together grin
God bless u for this your comment......am impressed....Infact,I will be following u from now on..............sTc
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ityP(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
any body who thinks marriage us about sex is a fool... if people get married for sex alone, then I don't expect extramarital affairs... u get married to a woman who is exciting in bed but stupid in life is just one big FOOLISHNESS... if all one needs is sexual satisfaction, I advice this, DON'T GET MARRIED EVER... JUST GO ABOUT OPENING YOUR LEGS FOR ANY DICK AND HARRY... one thing is sure, at some point, that guy who digs well, would be tired of ur well and would go look for some other well to dig...
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ityP(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
any body who thinks marriage is bout sex is a fool... if people get married for sex alone, then I don't expect extramarital affairs... u get married to a woman who is exciting in bed but stupid in life is just one big FOOLISHNESS... if all one needs is sexual satisfaction, I advice this, DON'T GET MARRIED EVER... JUST GO ABOUT OPENING YOUR LEGS FOR ANY DICK AND HARRY... one thing is sure, at some point, that guy who digs well, would be tired of ur well and would go look for some other well to dig...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2015
I dont think I can . . . Most 'virgin men' are usually nerds or sanctimonous fanatics. They are so not my type!

Are you a virgin?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Girl846:
dissappointed and SMH at most of the ladies' responses!!

As for me, I would be greatly honoured to find a guy that has managed to go against the tide and remain a virgin till marriage (very rare though). I'm very sure we'll have sooo much fun practicing at it and getting good together grin

GOD bless you for this your comment. I'm already feeling like a worthless fool reading other females' comments. I repeat GOD bless you, grant you all your heart's desire and also increase you in Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. GOD bless you.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by MistadeRegal(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
TheKing3:

ALL THESE COMMENTS ARE APPALLING. DONT YOU LADIES HAVE ANY FEAR OF GOD?

Thanks bro. These don't even know GOD
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Uchesis: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2015
Just because a guy's not a virgin dosent mean he's been sleeping around and the fact that he is doesn't make him a saint!

My problem with virgin guys is that I find it hard to understand why a guy of marriageble age would have no sexual experience. And now I have to teach him

Well I can't!

Even quality jobs dese days u must have at least 2yrs working experience. Women dnt like "on-the-bed-training" marriage. Hahahaha
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by swaggylomo: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
DorisK:

Yea because they hav tasted a lotta fruits including d juicy ones. Dats why u hav to test bfo buying. Jst being blunt. Bt dats true.
na wa for u o. So u be like tester

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by swaggylomo: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abekeade08:

I don't think you understand what you are asking for by saying you will be honored to be married to a virgin undecided. Intimacy is extremely important in a marriage. Being married to a male virgin is like playing russian roulette, you are commiting your life to someone where you have no idea of his sexual drive, you have no idea of his stamina and enduarance, you have no idea of his sexual powress. What if you get married to a male virgin with a low sex drive and he only wants to be intimate once a week, leaving you sexually frustrated?? What are you going to do then? Go outside and cheat?? We all know how proud naija men are and I have no patience to be stroking any man's ego after he just fumbled like a clumsy slowpoke. grin

I want to be married to an exprienced man who will leave me speaking in tounges after being intimate with him. I want to be aware of a man's sexual drive before commiting my whole life to him. I want to be aware of his sexual powress, creativity and endurance before saying "I DO". I want to be aware of how freaky my husband can get which will excite me and make me run home from work to go be in his arms. All that male virgin thing na long tin, If you are planning on marrying a male virign, I would ask you to reconsider cos a lifetime commitment can be a really long time. tongue

ok so marriage is all about sex abi?
hmmnnnn interesting
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by JUNIT1(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by HermajestyQ(f): 3:32pm On May 19, 2015
Don't see Y not 4 as long as he knows how to use his tool grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by xyzhill(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Ebonyeyes:
Uhmmmm we could teach eachother grin grin
how nice
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
I think I decided that I want to marry a male virgin. It would be nice. Not obsessed with it tho, but I would prefer it.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tensionstar(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
AM FINSHD THEN....I INTEN BEIN A V UNTIL MARRIAGE....I THINK I HAVE TO RETHINK
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tensionstar(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
THANK GOD FOR U....ILL STIL REMAIN A V DEN.....HOPE I FIND UR TYP
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tensionstar(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
HOPE I FIND UR TYP
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by cruxty(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2015
All this girls dey form not marrying virgin man shebe? Una don ever imagine say ur flow go start on ur wedding nyt
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by baba11(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I think I decided that I want to marry a male virgin. It would be nice. Not obsessed with it tho, but I would prefer it.
It's very well thought off as both of you'll be naive and none will complain in the long run of sexual relation problems or rather infidelity!!!! shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Morenzy15: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Why do you want to die in silence when actually you can finally stop premature ejaculation and also make it bigger. Increase the size, length and girth of your joystick for effective and pleasurable sex you deserve to give your woman. Get this lovely Handsome Up Penis Enlargement vacuum pump sex extender for men. It also perfectly work for premature ejaculation.
The easy to use pump is made of high quality material to ensure user safety. It is a popular choice and achieves penile growth through the sheer power of vacuum technology.

It not only helps penile growth but also helps prevent premature ejaculation and aids in improving sexual performance for yourself and your partner.

Handsome Up Pump uses air vacuum technology to increase the size of our penis. Once you have inserted our penis into the cylinder, you then pump air using the bulb until air is pulled out of the cylinder. This then creates a vacuum, which draws more blood, the penis meaning your tissues are allowed to expand resulting in permanent penis growth over time.
It has no side effect, safe, effective and guaranteed. Within just a month, you will have seen the difference. contact 08028930179 to get yours for limited stock available.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
baba11:

It's very well thought off as both of you'll be naive and none will complain in the long run of sexual relation problems or rather infidelity!!!! shocked
Who told you I'm naive
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by baba11(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Who told you I'm naive
Since you are V****,you must definitely be naive in the MAIN things....or are u secondary V****** cool
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
baba11:

Since you are V****,you must definitely be naive in the MAIN things....or are u secondary V****** cool
you know this nairaland get many strange characters. From boko haram members to ritualists. I can't just announce my virginity status sir wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by baba11(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:

you know this nairaland get many strange characters. From boko haram members to ritualists. I can't just announce my virginity status sir wink
I know it's primary...

.. and i am neither a boko haramist nor a ritualist rather he's an academic SCHOL*R cool
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by SlimAdenike(f): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Do we even have virgin men?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Gurgle(f): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
I don't encourage him to fornicate but I would be surprised if he were still a virgin

I would find it interesting though

That would show how disciplined he is

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.