Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (65730 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by parable(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2010
i'm nt a virgin,dont envy nor despair who are.am also indifferent about ladies' virginity.anyway sha,premarital sex is a sin.but my own many(maybe 100) have been washed away and my negative past is gone forever.gys,pls lets stop insulting our ladies,its getting me hurt.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
somebody hellllllllllllllp
I want to loose ma virginity

*********that will make a good thread ************
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by princeohms: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
Mr. Journalist: "What are the qualities you look out for in a man you would wish to spend the rest of your life with?"

Girl: "Well hmmm, he must be "God fearing", must not be a "player". Must not have multiple sex partners, but must be very "experienced sexually" and must be able to "wow me in bed". And most important of all must not be a "virgin"".

Mr. Journalist: "Wow, that's a very complicated criteria if you ask me."

Girl: "Why should I ask you? You are Mr. Journalist, you should ask question while i answer them, don’t change roles. And what is complicated in that now?"

Mr. Journalist: "Em, how do expect a guy who is God fearing and not a player to be very experience sexually and wow you in bed. Don't you think he must have multiple sexual partners or at least must have a history of using and dumping a long chain of girls in the past to garner experience needed to wow you in bed?"

Girl: "Haba, Mr. Journalist! You see why I don't grant you people interviews? You ask someone a question, and when the person answers based on grammar, you twist the answer and make one look bad to the public. Now let me take your role and ask you a question."

Mr. Journalist: "Yes, go ahead."

Girl: "What was the question you asked me?"

Mr. Journalist: "What are the qualities you look out for in a man you would wish to spend the rest of your life with?"

Girl: "Good! Did you hear yourself? You said "WISH to spend the rest of your life with" you did not say WANT to. Have you, Mr. Journalist, forgotten the saying about if wishes were horse? I am only wishing. I would have been more realistic if you had said WANT TO. And please, I am a very busy girl, if you don't mind, use the door!" smiley smiley wink tongue tongue embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Abekeade08(f): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2010
dissappointed and SMH at most of the ladies' responses!!

As for me, I would be greatly honoured to find a guy that has managed to go against the tide and remain a virgin till marriage (very rare though). I'm very sure we'll have sooo much fun practicing at it and getting good together

I don't think you understand what you are asking for by saying you will be honored to be married to a virgin undecided. Intimacy is extremely important in a marriage. Being married to a male virgin is like playing russian roulette, you are commiting your life to someone where you have no idea of his sexual drive, you have no idea of his stamina and enduarance, you have no idea of his sexual powress. What if you get married to a male virgin with a low sex drive and he only wants to be intimate once a week, leaving you sexually frustrated?? What are you going to do then? Go outside and cheat?? We all know how proud naija men are and I have no patience to be stroking any man's ego after he just fumbled like a clumsy slowpoke. grin

I want to be married to an exprienced man who will leave me speaking in tounges after being intimate with him. I want to be aware of a man's sexual drive before commiting my whole life to him. I want to be aware of his sexual powress, creativity and endurance before saying "I DO". I want to be aware of how freaky my husband can get which will excite me and make me run home from work to go be in his arms. All that male virgin thing na long tin, If you are planning on marrying a male virign, I would ask you to reconsider cos a lifetime commitment can be a really long time. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Girl846(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abekeade08:

I don't think you understand what you are asking for by saying you will be honored to be married to a virgin undecided. Intimacy is extremely important in a marriage. Being married to a male virgin is like playing russian roulette, you are commiting your life to someone where you have no idea of his sexual drive, you have no idea of his stamina and enduarance, you have no idea of his sexual powress. What if you get married to a male virgin with a low desire for intimacy and he only wants to be intimate once a week, leaving you sexually frustrated?? What are you going to do then? Go outside and cheat?? We all know how proud naija men are and I have no patience to be stroking any man's ego after he just fumbled like a clumsy slowpoke. grin

I want to be married to an exprienced man who will leave me speaking in tounges after being intimate with him. I want to be aware of a man's sexual drive before commiting my whole life to him. I want to be aware of his sexual powress, creativity and endurance before saying "I DO". I want to be aware of how freaky my husband can get which will excite me and make me run home from work to go be in his arms. All that male virgin thing na long tin, If you are planning on marrying a male virign, I would ask you to reconsider cos a lifetime commitment can be a really long time. tongue

I understand what you have wrote and clearly see where you are coming from, but i do not agree with it. Intimacy is not all there is to marriage! And because he is a virgin does not mean he is ignorant about intimacy. If before marriage, everything outside the bedroom is in check, so will things be in the bedroom follow in suit after marriage! All it takes is practice! After all, everyone was once a virgin and were taught the strings of intimacy. If I love my man (thats y i married him), why wouldn't I have the patience to learn together or teach him?
I think its a level of selfishness to those that are not willing to teach a virgin man (but then again, thats just me)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by platinumnk(f): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
Girl846:

I understand what you have wrote and clearly see where you are coming from, but i do not agree with it. Intimacy is not all there is to marriage! And because he is a virgin does not mean he is ignorant about intimacy. If before marriage, everything outside the bedroom is in check, so will things be in the bedroom follow in suit after marriage! All it takes is practice! After all, everyone was once a virgin and were taught the strings of intimacy. If I love my man (thats y i married him), why wouldn't I have the patience to learn together or teach him?
I think its a level of selfishness to those that are not willing to teach a virgin man (but then again, thats just me)

Still there are those after losing virginity dont have the drive to do it often, or is not freaky at all.
Practice cant help that lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
yes, love shouldn't be based on sexual experiences.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by platinumnk(f): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Just because a guy's not a virgin dosent mean he's been sleeping around and the fact that he is doesn't make him a saint!
My problem with virgin guys is that I find it hard to understand why a guy of marriageble age would have no sexual experience. And now I have to teach him

Well I can't!

True-  Some so called "virgins" are very freaky! They can perform fal llatio and all kinds of stuffs and be walking around singing "virginity" and some people who arnt vigins arent doing these things at all . .

As for marrying a virgin it doesnt really matter  though it would be more interesting, you can test his freakiness though, without doing sexual acts, (besides kissing), some virgins i know have the drive, but they want to wait for marriage and I respect that.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by iz2much: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
i can get myself a virgin girlssss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by bawomolo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
don't most of you ladies practice a religion that condemns pre-marital intimacy?  i'd think you ladies would be impressed by a virgin.  Being a virgin doesn't mean prude or someone that can't be sensual in the bedroom.

If you are planning on marrying a male virign, I would ask you to reconsider cos a lifetime commitment can be a really long time.

a lifetime commitment based on sex? I find this thread hilarious.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ayettymama(f): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
looooooooooool

you girls are sooo funny!!!

dont u know there will be soo many benefits to a guy who hasnt been arnd the block??

no1 he wont be able to compare you to another!

no2 he will be open to ANYTHING you suggest

no3 he will learn what YOU like (kinda like a customised man toy)looool

he will be more attached to u cos he has onli been wiv u! hes more likely to have a higher sex drive that most men that are used to doin it- its not new to em!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by yeswecan(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
Folks come on here and make ridiculous comments about virgins, ordinary people are so easy to know with their common approach to everything.  Since when been a virgin becomes bad? since when people proudly talk about not been a virgin? what an undignified word from a lady .  .  ,  maybe am not in your world tough .  while mung(s) think its normal for a girl to have slept with countless guys before she settles with her husband who has slept with countless female, other have a different approach with sense of pride. Social structure are meant for ordinary people who will never rise above a certain level in life, on the real we have to marry people with similar view point to straighten the blood.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Abekeade08(f): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
a lifetime commitment based on intimacy?  I find this thread hilarious.  

My dear bawomolo, I never said a "lifetime commitment based on intimacy". It would be stupid for anyone to marry somebody based on the sole reason of great intimacy. The point i am trying to make is that Intimacy is a huge part of marriage and thus i cannot trust my sexual satisfaction to a virgin. I need proof that a man can satisfy me before I take that lifetime plunge. grin

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Abekeade08(f): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Folks come on here and make ridiculous comments about virgins, ordinary people are so easy to know with their common approach to everything. Since when been a virgin becomes bad? since when people proudly talk about not been a virgin, what an undignified word from a lady . . , maybe am not in your world tough . while mung(s) think its normal for a girl to have slept with countless guys before she settles with her husband who has slept with countless female, other have a different approach with sense of pride. Social structure are meant for ordinary people who will never rise above a certain level in life, on the real we have to marry people with similar view point to straighten the blood

I sure never said being a virgin is bad, I am just stating that I can never marry a male virgin. I respect your opinion and as well you should respect mine. We are 2 different people with different perspectives and this world will be so boring if we all thought the same way. kapish
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Traugott(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
princeohms:

Girl: "Well hmmm,  he must be "God fearing", must not be a "player". Must not have multiple intimacy partners, but must be very "experienced sexually" and must be able to "wow me in bed". And most important of all must not be a "virgin"".

Mr. Journalist: "Wow, that's a very complicated criteria if you ask me."

Girl: "Why should I ask you? You are Mr. Journalist, you should ask question while i answer them, don’t change roles. And what is complicated in that now?" 

Mr. Journalist: "Em, how do expect a guy who is God fearing and not a player to be very experience sexually and wow you in bed. Don't you think he must have multiple sexual partners or at least must have a history of using and dumping a long chain of girls in the past to garner experience needed to wow you in bed?"

Girl: "Haba, Mr. Journalist! You see why I don't grant you people interviews? You ask someone a question, and when the person answers based on grammar, you twist the answer and make one look bad to the public. Now let me take your role and ask you a question."

Mr. Journalist: "Yes, go ahead."

Girl: "What was the question you asked me?"

Girl: "Good! Did you hear yourself? You said "WISH to spend the rest of your life with" you did not say WANT to. Have you, Mr. Journalist, forgotten the saying about if wishes were horse? I am only wishing. I would have been more realistic if you had said WANT TO.  And please, I am a very busy girl, if you don't mind, use the door!"  smiley smiley wink tongue tongue embarassed embarassed

GBAM! Hahahaha  grin grin grin cheesy a.k.a the complexity of female desires!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by bawomolo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abekeade08:

My dear bawomolo, I never said a "lifetime commitment based on intimacy". It would be silly for anyone to marry somebody based on the sole reason of great intimacy. The point i am trying to make is that Intimacy is a huge part of marriage and thus i cannot trust my sexual satisfaction to a virgin. I need proof that a man can satisfy me before I take that lifetime plunge. grin

interesting but do you need to have the actual act itself to know of a man/woman's sexual drive? there are lots of virgin freaks running around.   You can tell how sensual a person is without having sex.  

I understand you not marrying a virgin but won't you be open to dating a virgin? your proof can come after  cheesy  

it be like say you be big time freak o
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ?

Yes. kiss I would lovvvvvvvvvvvve to. kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
platinumnk:

True-  Some so called "virgins" are very freaky! They can perform fal llatio and all kinds of stuffs and be walking around singing "virginity" and some people who arnt vigins arent doing these things at all . .

As for marrying a virgin it doesnt really matter  though it would be more interesting, you can test his freakiness though, without doing sexual acts, (besides kissing), some virgins i know have the drive, but they want to wait for marriage and I respect that.

thank u very much sis. I mean of what use would it be going to mess yourself up with someone else at the age of 25,26,27 when ur wedding bells is around the corner ? ? ? However that is not to say that a virgin will make a better husband/wife or that non virgins are/were promiscuous .
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by dbigrod(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
[size=16pt]@UJUJOAN,
AM SURE U CAN MARRY A VIRGIN GUY IF HE HAS MONEY.U CAN EVEN MARRY A DAY OLD BABY[b] IF [/b] D BABY HAS MONEY. grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
bawomolo:

don't most of you ladies practice a religion that condemns pre-marital intimacy? i'd think you ladies would be impressed by a virgin. Being a virgin doesn't mean prude or someone that can't be sensual in the bedroom.

a lifetime commitment based on intimacy? I find this thread hilarious.
Hypocrites dude. If I run into girls like that I would be instantly turned off and repulsed. On the one hand they would condemn others for their sins, while on the other hand they would turn a blind eye and encourage other sins.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
^^^Hehehe, why are you vexed? Don't you guys do the same to female virgins?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
It's not a vexing matter o. It's just incosistency and people speaking with both sides of their mouths.

How do they do the same to female virgins? I don't get that vibe - lol.

Men have more to lose by remaining virgins, as stigmatized here. This is where double standards are perpetuated. He's considered unattractive due to a lack of experience, whereas the female is considered promiscuous if she goes on sexual joyrides. It's not as conspicuous and condemend as it was before for women, so things are slowly changing in the regards, except for virgin males.

grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
the absurdity of the comments here . . . grin
Abekeade08:

I don't think you understand what you are asking for by saying you will be honored to be married to a virgin undecided. Intimacy is extremely important in a marriage. Being married to a male virgin is like playing russian roulette, you are commiting your life to someone where you have no idea of his sexual drive, you have no idea of his stamina and enduarance, you have no idea of his sexual powress. What if you get married to a male virgin with a low desire for intimacy and he only wants to be intimate once a week, leaving you sexually frustrated??

and somehow a non-virgin male automatically means he has stamina, endurance and sexual prowess? undecided

Ujujoan says she cant be bothered to teach a virgin bf - does this have more to do with YOU not being a virgin than not wanting to teach the dude? I 'm trying to remember if certain guys were born non-virgins . . . i thot everyone learned at some point.

This thread is absurd, most of the comments are much worse. Many of us live false lives that are not rooted in reality. Girl846 said it best . . . when you marry a man or woman its out of LOVE not for sexual prowess. What makes a marriage stronger is that you both learn together.

More absurdities - a woman doesnt want a non-virgin but she doesnt want a man who "sleeps around either" . . . wonder how he'd be disvirgined then.

Men want virgins . . . women dont . . . how do those men get disvirgined then? From heaven or by hand?

A woman doesnt want a virgin man . . . but considers men as dogs for getting disvirgined. lipsrsealed

A woman wants a pro in bed . . . she forgot that there's more to a married life than the gymnastic exercise.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
Yeah I can
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
a lot of the so-called freaks in bed lose their sex-drive by their mid 30s and 40s . . . would you all get divorced then?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
H2O2:

It's not a vexing matter o. It's just incosistency and people speaking with both sides of their mouths.

How do they do the same to female virgins? I don't get that vibe - lol.

Men have more to lose by remaining virgins, as stigmatized here. This is where double standards are perpetuated. He's considered unattractive due to a lack of experience, whereas the female is considered promiscuous if she goes on sexual joyrides. It's not as conspicuous and condemend as it was before for women, so things are slowly changing in the regards, except for virgin males.

grin

I agree on the inconsistency part. . .them crying wolf when men use and dump them but they forget he's only being that "expert" they crave for. grin

However, when you guys ridicule virgins, call them pretenders or frigid (I see it frequently here on NL), it's just the same thing these girls are doing cheesy.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Abekeade08(f): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
it be like say you be big time freak o
So because i think intimacy is a huge part of marriage, that means i am a big time freak?? shocked Well i guess its time to keep my opinion to myself lest i be called something worse than freak.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Pataki: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
What a ludicrous thread. The comments in here are at best laughable! I cannot imagine how some women would type some absurdities here.

Who is a Virgin Man? Someone devoid of intimacy/sex before marriage or has never ejaculated in his life? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
davidylan:

a lot of the so-called freaks in bed lose their intimacy-drive by their mid 30s and 40s . . . would you all get divorced then?

I cant even see it happening in 20 years grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
intimacy is not everything. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ayettymama(f): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
i actually wanna date a virgin now!!

lolz impossicant!

imagine a virgin trey songz *sighs*
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abekeade08:

So because i think intimacy is a huge part of marriage, that means i am a big time freak?? shocked Well i guess its time to keep my opinion to myself lest i be called something worse than freak.

my dear dont mind them, its sad that someone cant offer their opinon without being called out  undecided undecided

id rather she kept it real than to be like some posters who pretend they dont know what a pen is is cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.