Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) (79580 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Inspired227(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmm. Zimbabwe again?
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by oleeee(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
odiereke:
How can a man be gang raped? Without his consent, I don't expect him to have his stuff strong to be inserted into those ladies.
Except the pastor too have the motive indirectly in his mind.
if one of dem give you bJ it must stand. wat r u saying. as if u not a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
How is dt possible
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by don4real18(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Well, it has been proved that he is human but you will face the law for raping him

4 Likes

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by perdollar(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
BleSSedMee:
MOG got it on a platter.
. so dts not rape

2 Likes

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Shiitposter: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Strong women. They look like feminist. cool

2 Likes

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by menwongo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol. Pastors see your life
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by zonax(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bad day for the MOG
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari sef..
Btw,thunda faya all coneheads grin
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by chukwui(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:
Wetin the pastor do, let me goan do it
E dey worry you
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by nnabisco(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
seunlayi:
trace their origin, they are from a certain part of nigeria grin grin grin
lol �
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by moses93(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
it will be nice to be a pastor in such a country if this is actually true.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
odiereke:
How can a man be gang raped? Without his consent, I don't expect him to have his stuff strong to be inserted into those ladies.

You must be impotent my brother.

So if a lady grabs your balls whether in church or in front of your mom, it wont stand abi? Not to talk of giving you a hot head and then inserting and riding it fast and hard while you watch her buttcheeks bounce on your crotch...

Guyy... abeg no vex me oh... brb sef
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by moses93(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
do this to a Nigerian pastor, na your body go tell you oo.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by victorioushands: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
odiereke:

Stop!
Just stop.
Why would sane people be talking like they have been enslaved?
Rape is as real to men as it is to women and both sexes love sex for that matter.
I was raped while small and it's happened to many when you apply the definition of rape to both sexes.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
free2ryhme:

Madam no so dem dey do like say na dem be the first mod, sexkillz did his in romance section years back where did it end

Just open another account make you dey find your groove
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by xynerise: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
See groove grin
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abeg E sweet the pastor if not how he preek take enter their honeypot
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by nwasteve(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Zimbabwe Eeeee!

Wetin person no hear from dis country
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
oleeee:
if one of dem give you bJ it must stand. wat r u saying. as if u not a man.

Either he is impotent or suffering from ED
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
East africans and southern africans with bad new and sex news are 5 and 6.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by dingbang(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why should a pastor go and see a woman by 7pm at night

2 Likes

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
free2ryhme:

Madam no so dem dey do like say na dem be the first mod, sexkillz did his in romance section years back where did it end

Just open another account make you dey find your groove

Thanks so much, I don't intend opening another account, because it would be difficult for me to control both, and I have been known with this same account.

Thanks so much.

BTW: Am a guy
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by femboy2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
And buhari will still never get sense. TUFIAKWA

now I know something is wrong with u upstairs
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by perdollar(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590
chai!!!! afonja seun go dey feel like afonja obasanjo. guy just b guest for nairaland till ur incarceration time lapses. no beg again b4 u burst my isi ewu sorry seun head.

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by bumi10(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
oboy
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Humblesam(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
How can these three small children pin you down and rape you eehh? They even took time to fix condom on you and you were pinned down,eyes opened, watching them...Chai!!
Abba Man of god,make we dey fear God even na small and talk true o.

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by mark2sunny(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol.
He wasn't raped. Just persuaded harshly.

Can we try this together honey
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by SELFmade7(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
chukwui:

E dey worry you

Heheheheh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank / House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.