Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) (79621 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
perdollar:
chai!!!! afonja seun go dey feel like afonja obasanjo. guy just b guest for nairaland till ur incarceration time lapses. no beg again b4 u burst my isi ewu sorry seun head.

Lol, am just trying to let him know his mistakes with the kind of half baked mod he's employing these days.

Can you imagine, banning someone for 2years, is that not absurd?
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by jide219(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590
I was ban till 2036
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by joepentwo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
holy shit grin

d pastor enjoy hot banging grin
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by younglleo: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
pastors offence...?
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by wizemax(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
And yet sb is here saying plz come and rape me......arrant nonsene! angry
wat is d penalty for rape for a male in nigeria?
Women have it made in this world.
A man commits a crime and is called all manner of names, sometimes judged without a fair trial.
A woman does the exact same thing and suddenly its a joke undecided
When will we men wake up to our rights and responsibilities as human beings, and not as the second-class citizens women dictate for us.
Later the same women will be the first to spit bare-faced lies i.e "ïts a man's world"
WAKE UP BOYS!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by sundamonex(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
End time rape grin
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
odiereke:
How can a man be gang raped? Without his consent, I don't expect him to have his stuff strong to be inserted into those ladies.
Except the pastor too have the motive indirectly in his mind.
wht are u sayin.
Biologically ,mere stripin a man unclad in front of nakedd ladies wil prong up dicksonn,and if they ladies knw wht they are doin they wil let him rest awhile and sukc him to arouse for repeated rounds ... cool
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
jide219:
I was ban till 2036

Seun is just spoiling his forum with his mod, how can I create another account, and start controlling to account on NL?

I will rather leave NL and find another better forum to partake

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol. He wasn't raped. Just persuaded harshly.
of I slap you eh, dumbem

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by jfleece(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Very ugly women... undecidedVery ugly women...

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by fof1: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please free them.

In the Bible the woman with the issue of blood tapped current from the hem of the master.

These ones only wanted to tap power from the pastor's preek.

ARE U SO PERVERSE? TRIVIALISING SPIRITUAL THINGS? PLS BE WARNED OR U GET BRUISED. DIVINITY WILL NOT SPARE U NEXT TIME CORRUPT MINDS ARE ALWAYS WILD AND MISLEADING....
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by jiorhemen(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
odiereke:
How can a man be gang raped? Without his consent, I don't expect him to have his stuff strong to be inserted into those ladies.
Except the pastor too have the motive indirectly in his mind.
I don't know why men like defending female rapists by blaming the man on the ridiculous excuse that if the man did not want it, his penis wouldn't stand erect. It's a lie. Whether a man wants it or not, flesh to flesh contact between an unclad woman and and an unclad man will immediately arouse the man. This has nothing to do with whether the man wants it or not. The only situation where your excuse holds water is if there is a good distance between the man and woman and both are fully covered up, and then, the man gets aroused in such situation, then we can say that he desired it secretly. Please, think about this, you render a potent man unclad, lay him flat on bed with about three unclad women holding him down forcefully, and then, another unclad woman climbs him and set her bottom directly on his organ flesh to flesh, let's face it, his organ will erect. In such a situation, what causes the erection is more about nature and reflex response, not the issue of desire. When a woman is raped, everyone starts blasting the man. But when a man is raped, everyone starts defending the female rapist by saying that the man had erection because he enjoyed it. Sir, that's unfair to male victims.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Martin0(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
Abeg E sweet the pastor if not how he preek take enter their honeypot
hahahahahahahahahaha no ooo he nor enjoy amgrin
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by merits(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ehinmola:
If it happens in nigeria, it will not be reported rather the pastor will just swallow it as yoyo sweeter sisters.
remember one of them owed him.if he willingly have sex with the lady,his money will be gone forever.the man know what's doing,the girls want to take style to avoid paying him back.

if am the one too,I will never take that, orelse am ready to forfeit the money.

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by YesNoMaybe: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol.
He wasn't raped. Just persuaded harshly.

May you be harshly persuaded too.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gourdoinc:
of I slap you eh, dumbem
What does that mean
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Chukazu: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590
cheesy angry ban till 2019 .that is a good time to join a party and contest against Buhari
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by toye440: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
men they suck all him anointing dry.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chukazu:

cheesy angry ban till 2019 .that is a good time to join a party and contest against Buhari

Lol, they must unban me.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
mark2sunny:

Can we try this together honey
Naughty
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by UTEWUOJO: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
I SWEAR, THESE THREE GIRLS CAN'T RAPE ME, INSTEAD I WILL RAPE THREE OF THEM THREE TIMES EACH BEFORE COCK CROWS.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by gawu1: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
And buhari will still never get sense. TUFIAKWA
End product of rapists.
Those thieves who impregnated your mother must be regretting why they didn't use condon.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
What does that mean
which part of my lovely statement confuses you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by jiorhemen(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
Abeg E sweet the pastor if not how he preek take enter their honeypot
There's no need defending rapists because they are female in this case. If there was no contact between them, and the man gets erection, then I would have agreed with your argument. But in a situation where a man is rendered unclad, lay on the bed with about three unclad women holding him down forcefully, while another unclad woman climbs him and sets her bottom directly on his organ flesh to flesh, if the man isn't impotent, he is bound to get an erection. This has nothing to do with whether he desires it or not, in such a situation, the erection is as a result of nature and reflex reaction. When a man rapes a woman, people calls for his head. But when the rapist is a woman, people start defending her with the fallacious excuse that if the man didn't enjoy it, he wouldn't have gotten erection.

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by djbussy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
I hope the pastor didn't rape one of those girls at teenage age. If so, then they must have given a training the pastor's chukuchuku to do it well at home with his wife.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

May you be harshly persuaded too.
sorry to offend u. Dont qoute me again
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
saraki2019:

you are write, i have one of my friend banned till 2027, banned for ten years, seun has his enemies as mods

If they continue this way, they would spoil this forum, se.un now employ incompetent as mo.d, only few of them know the meaning of what they are doing.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gourdoinc:
which part of my lovely statement confuses you.
I'm entitled to my opinion if it offends or not.Dont qoute me again
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
sinpopo:
they wanted the rod of his salvation grin
blaspheming / heresy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.