Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) (79616 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by jiorhemen(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
wizemax:
And yet sb is here saying plz come and rape me......arrant nonsene! angry
wat is d penalty for rape for a male in nigeria?
Women have it made in this world.
A man commits a crime and is called all manner of names, sometimes judged without a fair trial.
A woman does the exact same thing and suddenly its a joke undecided
When will we men wake up to our rights and responsibilities as human beings, and not as the second-class citizens women dictate for us.
Later the same women will be the first to spit bare-faced lies i.e ïts a man's world"
WAKE UP BOYS!
Thanks for this. If a man rapes a woman, people calls for his head. But if a woman rapes a man, people begin to defend her with the fallacious excuse that the man enjoyed it and that's why his organ got erected. That's a lie. It is natural for a potent man to get erection if there is flesh to flesh contact with a woman whether he desires it or not. Rape is rape no matter the gender of the rapist, and the rapist should be punished according to a law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by spafu(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
BleSSedMee:
MOG got it on a platter.
Platter of Gold.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Rtopzy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
so many news about men getting raped by women please how can i get raped too by a woman? i promise i won't report to the police

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
I'm entitled to my opinion if it offends or not.Dont qoute me again
get away my FRND, this is a public forum and we must always point out foolishness. since we have agreed your post didn't display intelligence, please next time you have a thought and ur fingers are twitching, kindly rebuke the devil and save us the embarrassing read. bye dubem

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
let him retaliate one by one
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gourdoinc:
get away my FRND, this is a public forum and we must always point out foolishness. since we have agreed your post didn't display intelligence, please next time you have a thought and ur fingers are twitching, kindly rebuke the devil and save us the embarrassing read. bye dubem
Sorry ure too rigid. Dont take things too seriously in life. It doesnt help
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
jiorhemen:

There's no need defending rapists because they are female in this case. If there was no contact between them, and the man gets erection, then I would have agreed with your argument. But in a situation where a man is rendered unclad, lay on the bed with about three unclad women holding him down forcefully, while another unclad woman climbs him and sets her bottom directly on his organ flesh to flesh, if the man isn't impotent, he is bound to get an erection. This has nothing to do with whether he desires it or not, in such a situation, the erection is as a result of nature and reflex reaction. When a man rapes a woman, people calls for his head. But when the rapist is a woman, people start defending her with the fallacious excuse that if the man didn't enjoy it, he wouldn't have gotten erection.
ok now tell me, what do you want me to do undecided
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Sorry ure too rigid. Dont take things too seriously in life. It doesnt help
dubem why are u still foaming in the mouth, simply admit you didn't reason properly before that first post , apologise to me as a decent person should and I will think about forgiving. by the way to err is human

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Rubbish.....pastor don chop ponyor finish cm dey claim rape

How can three teenagers rape a full fledged man without his consent. .....not even @ gun point,,,just by holding his legs

Me wey dey tk on 3men doz days comfortably e go come be women...

D last girl fine shaa....maybe na her ponyor subdue pastor anointing....

Ogbeni withdraw the case from court let them compesate u with unlimited kpanshing... cry cry kiss

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by gozzlin: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
seunlayi:
trace their origin, they are from a certain part of nigeria grin grin grin

grin grin grin

You mean southwest?
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
" When I touched him, he immediately got aroused. And that is all we wanted to see,” she said"

I can't stop laughing.. I wish to meet those girls so as to ask them if baba ejaculated during the exercise

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by osayuwamwen(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
When will all nigerian girls have sense to start raping men here in Nigeria
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by alphajerus(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590

chai!!! This one pain you pass.... grin
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by osayuwamwen(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
When will all nigerian girls have sense to start raping us here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gourdoinc:
dubem why are u still foaming in the mouth, simply admit you didn't reason properly before that first post , apologise to me as a decent person should and I will think about forgiving. by the way to err is human
Dont insult me. If i offend u ignore it stop ranting like a crazy person. Your mature act your age. God knows i'm been polite. Goodbye
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by PrickGetSize(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
The foolishness of man!

So the foolish pastor went to report to the police how he got raped by chics and they didn't arrest him?

And I'm here with my big black prick waiting and hoping to be raped by 3 slay queens.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by banmee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590

This is what i do not understand about seun's policy. Why ban people when you know that they would immediately open a new account in less that 10 minutes? I just does not make any type of sense. In fact, it hurts him. It says on his homepage that NL has 1.8mil members. I beg to disagree. That number is far less than that. It is common sense to agree that more than half the member on NL have at least two ID's. Abi i lie?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Dont insult me. If i offend u ignore it stop ranting like a crazy person. Your mature act your age. God knows i'm been polite. Goodbye
you don't know me from Adam, yet you talk about my age, do you see why you need to start reading and not writing when on this forum. there is something wrong whenever u type something, somehow you end up not making sense and annoying everyone. just look at how everyone is now angry with you on this thread. cmon man or cmon woman because these days we don't know who be who, since men pick up women and find out say Na man he carry. do learn what I am teaching. I am being very polite with you. be warned

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by adonbilivit: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:
Rubbish.....pastor don chop ponyor finish cm dey claim rape

How can three teenagers rape a full fledged man without his consent. .....not even @ gun point,,,just by holding his legs

Me wey dey tk on 3men doz days comfortably e go come be women...

D last girl fine shaa....maybe na her ponyor subdue pastor anointing....

Ogbeni withdraw the case from court let them compesate u with unlimited kpanshing... cry cry kiss
Where did u read that the rapists are teenagers? Don't try to justify rape bro.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gourdoinc:
you don't know me from Adam, yet you talk about my age, do you see why you need to start reading and not writing when on this forum. there is something wrong whenever u type something, somehow you end up not making sense and annoying everyone. just look at how everyone is now angry with you on this thread. cmon man or cmon woman because these days we don't know who be who, since men pick up women and find out say Na man he carry. do learn what I am teaching. I am being very polite with you. be warned
I tire.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by miccollo47: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
dre11:

http://www.chronicle.co.zw/3-women-gang-rape-pastor/

These things happen for real. I was once a victim. It's not as funny as y'all think. It's not something u wanna experience trust me.

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
banmee:

This is what i do not understand about seun's policy. Why ban people when you know that they would immediately open a new account in less that 10 minutes? I just does not make any type of sense. In fact, it hurts him. It says on his homepage that NL has 1.8mil members. I beg to disagree. That number is far less than that. It is common sense to agree that more than half the member on NL have at least two ID's. Abi i lie?

My brother I really believe you, majority of the nairalander have even more than 5 account.

That's what he don't know, why ban people for months and years knowing fully well that they would create new account I matter of seconds

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by adonbilivit: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
I tire.
so saying "I am sorry" that wouldn't cost you more than a minute is a big issue to you? Nawa, with this attitude you can't survive staying married for a month o

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
alphajerus:

chai!!! This one pain you pass.... grin

My brother God bless you, you can see it in my reaction.

The funniest part of it is that i don't even comment on travel section, I only go there to read people comment and garner ideas.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
adonbilivit:
so saying "I am sorry" that wouldn't cost you more than a minute is a big issue to you? Nawa, with this attitude you can't survive staging married for a month o
Fine tell your friend i said sorry
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
adonbilivit:

Where did u read that the rapists are teenagers? Don't try to justify rape bro.

You sef no dey look ages wey dem mention dia baa

Na ur type go dey shout "leave me" still hold the rapist tight

If you can be raped by three unarmed women,.......then my brother u must be an ardent lover of ponyor

Next!!
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
I tire.
lol. don't be tired I am enjoying myself, shey u see how it is. when people behave anyhow and express/type anyhow without regards for readers like me with an innocent mind. I know u now like me, but till you apologize the feelings won't be mutual. just be the bigger person and say sorry. it won't kill you

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by youngbang(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lmao !!! it can never happen in Nigeria
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gourdoinc:
lol. don't be tired I am enjoying myself, shey u see how it is. when people behave anyhow and express/type anyhow without regards for readers like me who is innocent. I know u now like me, but till you apologize the feelings won't be mutual. just be the bigger person and say sorry. it won't kill you
Okay sorry
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
kai!dos kind small gals no dey fear cork?how pastor no go arouse are dey saying pastors dnt need preeks?
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by adonbilivit: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:

You sef no dey look ages wey dem mention dia baa

Na ur type go dey shout "leave me" still hold the rapist tight

If you can be raped by three unarmed women,.......then my brother u must be an ardent lover of ponyor

Next!!
so ladies wey dey their 20s na teen abi? I love sex no lies, but don't make excuses for rapists

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Okay sorry
that's Berra just watch the number of pm's you will get from this page, because people will now see that you are a well brought up lady, not because you fought with me earlier but because you knew when to throw the towel and let peace reign. I have forgiven you. now when the traffic for all those boys who are now queuing and sending numerous pm's are reduced, alert me so I can send my own pm. nobody wey no like Berra thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.