Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) (79619 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Mouthgag: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Na wa o

Look at the donkey above me, she said 'persuaded' smh. She'll be screaming 'men are scüm' if reverse was the case
I fee like hiding your comment

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol.
He wasn't raped. Just persuaded harshly.
nawa for u girls oooo....if na girl guys rape now una go shout rape but as e be man now na just persuation....smh

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
adonbilivit:
so ladies wey dey their 20s na teen abi? I love sex no lies, but don't make excuses for rapists

Bros u never even understand the story from my own point of view....
I've bn seeing stories like ds..

And it's either the victim will be drugged,raped @ gunpoint or with a knife...

If na all ds fat ladies , I fit no complain......buh can u see how tiny d look

And u are telling me d@ ds three will over-power a man and rape him..........

He didn't shout, he didn't beat shiit outta dem.....

Bros calm down.......d@ Pastor enjoyed every bit of the sex

If na u,d fit rape u Tell ur inner self the truth

@least they used condom!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Marxian123(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:
Wetin the pastor do, let me goan do it

Second FTC in 2hrs, blessings coming ma way

Let me use this medium to make this announcement

Pls anybody in any WhatsApp group like, comedy, or any positivity group, leadership group, business group, motivational group, add me pls
Una And FTC sha
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gourdoinc:
that's Berra just watch the number of pm's you will get from this page, because people will now see that you are a well brought up lady, not because you fought with me earlier but because you knew when to throw the towel and let peace reign. I have forgiven you. now when the traffic for all those boys who are now queuing and sending numerous pm's are reduced, alert me so I can send my own pm. nobody wey no like Berra thing.
Berra thing.Please don't
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Berra thing.Please don't
please don't do what oh? why am I confused again, If you were a course in a university, your handout will be written in Swahili, very difficult to understand.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why should the magistrate be asking them what they hoped to achieve? Would he ask the same of male rapists?

These women are guilty of rape and must be punished with the full weight of the law.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:

Even the rapists never alleged that the man enjoyed it! And so what if he did?
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by bigpastor(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
You don't go to such mission as a singleton!!!!
Poor pastor!!!
Quite naive
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
SmartyPants:

Even the rapists never alleged that the man enjoyed it! And so what if he did?

Then he shouldn't be running around in court
Drop all charges asap

Then u still didn't answer my question
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gourdoinc:
please don't do what oh? why am I confused again, If you were a course in a university, your handout will be written in Swahili, very difficult to understand.
Good so don't try to read me. Bye dear.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by kulekaa(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
so many news about men getting raped by women please how can i get raped too by a woman? i promise i won't report to the police
lol
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Good so don't try to read me. Bye dear.
hmmmmm, you are a human, and same applies to me, off the top of my head, there will be a thousand and one things I will prefer to do with you before I lose my senses to the point of trying to "read".

oh I see you responded in the context of my last response. well I knew that, but it's been fun allowing you annoy me and getting to annoy you in return. I wonder why people hate flies, yet you just enjoyed my pestering though you won't admit it.

well before people tell us to take this romance to the bedroom, I will follow your footsteps. goodbye honey
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:
Rubbish.....pastor don chop ponyor finish cm dey claim rape

How can three teenagers rape a full fledged man without his consent. .....not even @ gun point,,,just by holding his legs

Me wey dey tk on 3men doz days comfortably e go come be women...

D last girl fine shaa....maybe na her ponyor subdue pastor anointing....

Ogbeni withdraw the case from court let them compesate u with unlimited kpanshing... cry cry kiss
so d ages of those girls look like teenage ages abi.....I don't know y many of u don't take time to read before commenting....it is a serious problem oooo
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mouthgag:

I fee like hiding your comment
F off
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gourdoinc:
hmmmmm, you are a human, and same applies to me, off the top of my head, there will be a thousand and one things I will prefer to do with you before I lose my senses to the point of trying to "read".

oh I see you responded in the context of my last response. well I knew that, but it's been fun allowing you annoy me and getting to annoy you in return. I wonder why people hate flies, yet you just enjoyed my pestering though you won't admit it.

well before people tell us to take this romance to the bedroom, I will follow your footsteps. goodbye honey
Wow you're something

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fourwinds:
so d ages of those girls look like teenage ages abi.....I don't know y many of u don't take time to read before commenting....it is a serious problem oooo

Even if say d be Grandma's.........those girls wey dey d@ Pic fit rape u??

I know I was just messing around when I said d wia teens....

Buh let's be serious now

Dey fit rape u without bn armed or drugging u?
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
that one from far left should be test for HIV...
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by uk10(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bloody hypocrites ,equality will never be reached

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Aragon: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
odiereke:
How can a man be gang raped? Without his consent, I don't expect him to have his stuff strong to be inserted into those ladies.
Except the pastor too have the motive indirectly in his mind.

Yes a man can be Raped! It happens everyday. Rape is Sex Against your Will

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by adonbilivit: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:

if ur argument be say them no rape am, as in say him consent to the sex I go feel u but e be like say u dey talk say him enjoy the rape and na my problem with u be that. Rape na rape whether the victim enjoy am or not

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
I should not laugh, but I cannot help it. Why was he always walking in on the ladies naked, claiming he would be unmoved? The pastor is most certainly a pervert. The girls were just trying to prove a point. cool grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shey nah so the pastor cute ni or he get big cassava, touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm, ladies no fear anybody again, ie Joseph come this world again e sure sey dem go rape him
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by akee01(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Some guys would wish for this now

y won't I?
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
adonbilivit:
if ur argument be say them no rape am, as in say him consent to the sex I go feel u but e be like say u dey talk say him enjoy the rape and na my problem with u be that. Rape na rape whether the victim enjoy am or not

Nah....my argument be say those girl no rape am with anything so en supoz over power dem
How en prick tk rush standa mk dem put cd i no knw..

D man jonz abeeggg
Leave story!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Sierusvirus(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
wizemax:
And yet sb is here saying plz come and rape me......arrant nonsene! angry
wat is d penalty for rape for a male in nigeria?
Women have it made in this world.
A man commits a crime and is called all manner of names, sometimes judged without a fair trial.
A woman does the exact same thing and suddenly its a joke undecided
When will we men wake up to our rights and responsibilities as human beings, and not as the second-class citizens women dictate for us.
Later the same women will be the first to spit bare-faced lies i.e ïts a man's world"
WAKE UP BOYS!

You right, just weak with the way men RAPE is being addressed. Same penalty given to a man for raping a woman should be given to a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fourwinds:
if a man goes violent I don't think dey can rape the man except with a weapon.....so I don't know d size of d pastor since a pix of him was not attached

Thank you....you are now seeing reasons with me

Size or no size,,man na man

Maybe he's not bn practicing his scriptures well...

During the time of John the baptist,the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force!!

How will u be all calm when u know u r about to be raped...............e sweet am joor

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by CoolFreeday(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol. He wasn't raped. Just persuaded harshly.
that isnt fair, against his wish means against his will. Same applies to ladies
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by RealHaute: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas will not see this one o. Tcheew!!!
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by slyrone(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol.
He wasn't raped. Just persuaded harshly.
I PRAY HARSH PERSUASION FALL ON YOU TOO

1 Like

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
seunlayi:
trace their origin, they are from a certain part of nigeria grin grin grin

Like your village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.