Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) (79629 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:34am On Jul 26, 2017
jobless women
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 3:20am On Jul 26, 2017
seunlayi:
trace their origin, they are from a certain part of nigeria grin grin grin
Yes they are Igbirra babes.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2017
justwise:

Obviously lying comes naturally to you. You were banned in travel section because of this post^^

https://www.nairaland.com/3941208/tanker-bus-collide-ife-passengers#58763284

Maybe, he might not have been able to correctly trace the source-post of his ban; yet, effecting a 730-day ban on a user, with probably no previous infringement history, is a bit draconian, don't you think?

It smirks of everything outmoded in forum administration.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by damosky12(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol. He wasn't raped. Just persuaded harshly.

Would you enjoy being "persuaded harshly" by three men?
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by damosky12(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Sarah20A:
Abeg E sweet the pastor if not how he preek take enter their honeypot

It's biological for the phallus to be erect when directly fondled. Whether or not the man is willing wouldn't count. A rape is a rape.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by damosky12(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:
" When I touched him, he immediately got aroused. And that is all we wanted to see,” she said"

I can't stop laughing.. I wish to meet those girls so as to ask them if baba ejaculated during the exercise

Getting aroused, ejaculating are not signs of consent or desire for sex in the male body. They are simply biological. The phallus gets aroused at any provocative contact or thought.

Ejaculating is just mechanical... He doesn't have to enjoy it or agree with it to ejaculate. He could even be in pains while at it, yet those biological responses are sure.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
damosky12:

Getting aroused, ejaculating are not signs of consent or desire for sex in the male body. They are simply biological. The phallus gets aroused at any provocative contact or thought.

Ejaculating is just mechanical... He doesn't have to enjoy it or agree with it to ejaculate. He could even be in pains while at it, yet those biological responses are sure.

Now let me ask you a question, is it possible for you to ejaculate while s*x is being imposed on you? Even a man that consents to sex doesn't cum easily not to talk of when he is being rape. Can a man be raped sef? It's funny
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by damosky12(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Now let me ask you a question, is it possible for you to ejaculate while s*x is being imposed on you? Even a man that consents to sex doesn't cum easily not to talk of when he is being rape. Can a man be raped sef? It's funny

Use Google my sister. Do a little research.

Rape is not peculiar to any particular sex.
The male humans are raped by their female counterparts too.

Society has illusively hyped masculinity to overlook their vulnerability in many cases. That's why you are thinking the way you are.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by NaeChris: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2017
BleSSedMee post=58819713:
MOG got it on a platter.
You see your life? If its a man that raped, you and your fellows will rain insults on all guys, now na woman, its now coming on a platter, No worry, someone will give it to you on a platter.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by NaeChris: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Zimbabwe babes no get joy o. Naija girls should go over there, let them come here. Lol.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2017
NaeChris:
[/s] You see your life? If its a man that raped, you and your fellows will rain insults on all guys, now na woman, its now coming on a platter, No worry, someone will give it to you on a platter.

Swerve. Did you read the post at all

What kinda pastor always goes into a lady's room when she's naked.

Don't have time for trashy talk on here.

Oya goan read the post again.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Psoul(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2017
odiereke:
How can a man be gang raped? Without his consent, I don't expect him to have his stuff strong to be inserted into those ladies.
Except the pastor too have the motive indirectly in his mind.

Rape and arousal can happen simultaneously, and one does not exclude the other

Quite simply, our bodies respond to sex. And our bodies respond to fear. Our bodies respond. They do so uniquely and often entirely without our permission or intention. Orgasm during rape isn't an example of an expression of pleasure. It's an example of a physical response whether the mind's on board or not, like breathing, sweating, or an adrenaline rush. Using the analogy of tickling. While tickling can be pleasurable, when it is done against someone's wishes it can be very unpleasant experience. And during that unpleasant experience, amid calls to stop, the one being tickled will continue laughing. They just can't help it. He is not laughing because he likes it but the control in beyond him.

Think of this also. Have u heard that a man having s*x with o woman in sleep. Why do the woman become wet even without waking up. She's not even aware that she's bn used still she becomes wet and climax. Same goes with someone dat was druged. U r unconscious of the action still u climax.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2017
NaeChris:
Zimbabwe babes no get joy o. Naija girls should go over there, let them come here. Lol.

SMH.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by NaeChris: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Swerve. Did you read the post at all

What kinda pastor always goes into a lady's room when she's naked.
Don't have time for trashy talk on here.
Oya goan read the post again.
Hmm I concur.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by NaeChris: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:

You see how small your mind is now. LMAO.

They should come over and rape you. And you were quoting me saying trash.

SMH
Babe don't tell me you are so blind not to see the 'lol' on that comment, which means a joke. Recieve understanding.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2017
NaeChris:
Babe don't tell me you are so blind not to see the 'lol' on that comment, which means a joke. Recieve understanding.

Babe? Don't even tow that line you hear me.

I'm someone's wife and mother.

I'm an easy going somebody. I don't insult people.

So watch it.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by NaeChris: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Babe? Don't even tow that line you hear me.

I'm someone's wife and mother.

I'm an easy going somebody. I don't insult people.

So watch it.
Someone's wife and mother ma foot. When you quoted me, saying i have small mind what does that mean? I see, you came prepared but Respect is reciprocal.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2017
NaeChris:
Someone's wife and mother ma foot. When you quoted me, saying i have small mind what does that mean? I see, you came prepared but Respect is reciprocal.

Okies!!! You've made your point can you swerve now.

LMAO.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by NaeChris: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Okies!!! You've made your point can you swerve now.

LMAO.
No, from my first comment, the one i quoted you, common sense should tell you the second was a joke. I see you are indeed a trouble maker, as you said, you are married and you are a mother, let me respect your husband and children. I have respect for mothers as i have one.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2017
NaeChris:
No, from my first comment, the one i quoted you, common sense should tell you the second was a joke. I see you are indeed a trouble maker, as you said, you are married and you are a mother, let me respect your husband and children. I have respect for mothers as i have one.

I'm not a trouble maker oga. Your first comment was a big insult. Saying someone will give it to me in a platter.

But in my reply, did you see any insult? No!

Twas when I saw your post about wanting the Zims over here that I got angry. Guess I didn't see the lol.

This place is giving me good vibes. Didn't come here to bully or insult people.

About the small mind thing, sorry about that. I'm human.

Cheers.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by NaeChris: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:

I'm not a trouble maker oga. Your first comment was a big insult. Saying someone will give it to me in a platter.

But in my reply, did you see any insult? No!

Twas when I saw your post about wanting the Zims over here that I got angry. Guess I didn't see the lol.

This place is giving me good vibes. Didn't come here to bully or insult people.

About the small mind thing, sorry about that. I'm human.

Cheers.
No problems, that i said 'someone will give it to you on a platter' was a wrong interpretation of your comment, thus my response ''i concur''. Sorry for my harshness, i withdraw my rough statements. Am sorry. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol. He wasn't raped. Just persuaded harshly.
Sounds like it's happened to u
Re: 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2017
Sarah20A:
Abeg E sweet the pastor if not how he preek take enter their honeypot
I was just thinking d same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.