Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Rate My Casual Dress outing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Casual Dress outing (9306 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 1:22am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Shebi I look someome who has time for that ?
Shut up ur surfing trap o jare

1 Like

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by dacovajnr: 1:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Don't get you, but i guess you can stand it...nice one come and see o, you're now NL's trending joke
Ayam off to bed Dija, lemme know when you're about to leave for your coven arena...

Chop peck grin grin
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 1:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Don't get you, but i guess you can stand it...nice one
Websurfer come and see o, you're now NL's trending joke

Why cant you just stay out my mentions... which kain wahala be this one..
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 2:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Shut up ur surfing trap o jare

send your elder ones in your home, they are ones i will respond to

see as she be like who never chop for days
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Burgerlomo: 2:24am On Jul 26, 2017
I give you 10/10 because you look exactly like Saamu Alajo with the suspenders on your t shirt, the two of you have the same dress sense grin

1 Like

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 4:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Burgerlomo:
I give you 10/10 because you look exactly like Saamu Alajo with the suspenders on your t shirt, the two of you have the same dress sense grin
Thank you... better person
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

send your elder ones in your home, they are ones i will respond to

see as she be like who never chop for days
Hahahahahaha...you're not even qualified to kiss the feet of the smallest person in my family, i mean, the person's fart is far more important and valuable than you. And sorry, i eat way more than you can finish, i just have fast metabolism (biological illiterate). At least i look more healthier and fresher than you who looks like a photoshoped kwashiorkor patient with an uncontrollable wave of locks on an oversized head...SLOWPOKE
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

That's what you get when you run the pit latrine you call a mouth at someone bigger than you...IMP
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ayam off to bed Dija, lemme know when you're about to leave for your coven arena...

Chop peck grin grin
Hahaha...i have no coven o.
Oya chop small meat (Obasanjo's meme) grin
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Hahahahahaha...you're not even qualified to kiss the feet of the smallest person in my family, i mean, the person's fart is far more important and valuable than you. And sorry, i eat way more than you can finish, i just have fast metabolism (biological illiterate). At least i look more healthier and fresher than you who looks like a photoshoped kwashiorkor patient with an uncontrollable wave of locks on an oversized head...SLOWPOKE
Continue showing the world your frustrations.. they are watching you.. who has time exchanging words with you ?

I'm not even in your class in the first place.. try all these small nairaland boys like the ones that find it fit to converse with you up there
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Just look at who looks healthy grin grin grin wonders shall never end in this world we live in
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

That's what you get when you run the pit latrine you call a mouth at someone bigger than you...IMP
even a boy to my PA is bigger than you 3 times...

Take a fast look at my baby and see how low lifed I looked to respond to you in the first place
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Soren4(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Keyboard warrior.. Google is your friend.. the rubber slippers alone is 25k (Calvin klein) . I don't need to talk more on the others . Next time don't talk out of ignorance.. you can now go and sleep grin

grin grin grin
Punch line
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Soren4:

grin grin grin
Punch line

Lol... the guy truly no come back again... maybe he just go sleep straight
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by ottohan: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Keyboard warrior.. Google is your friend.. the rubber slippers alone is 25k (Calvin klein) . I don't need to talk more on the others . Next time don't talk out of ignorance.. you can now go and sleep grin
DADA man, u asked dem to rate u, nd dey are doing just dat, but instead u are insulting dem back in return
If people didnt comment on ur thread u will be complaining
Now dey r responding and u are insulting
you are so confused mehn..
BTW, pls shave those legs and scrape d DADA of ur head
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2017
ottohan:

DADA man, u asked dem to rate u, nd dey are doing just dat, but instead u are insulting dem back in return
If people didnt comment on ur thread u will be complaining
Now dey r responding and u are insulting
you are so confused mehn..
BTW, pls shave those legs and scrape d DADA of ur head
And what is your business with the hair on my legs and that on my head? Is that the question asked in this thread? Why are people so dull ?
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by ottohan: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

And what is your business with the hair on my legs and that on my head? Is that the question asked in this thread? Why are people so dull ?
you seriously have a myopic view about fashion dude..
Do you think fashion is all about just clothes?
Imagine someone with hairy legs nd jeans under this tropical(hot) climate??...
how comfortable will you feel??
not to talk of ur unwashed smelly hair??
bros u need to attend FASHION 101 class!!
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:
even a boy to my PA is bigger than you 3 times...

Take a fast look at my baby and see how low lifed I looked to respond to you in the first place
Wow...you're really a low life. You shud have used ur pics, but no! You're so dirty, tattered, ugly, malnourished, deformed, and insane to even take a nearly perfect picture, even photoshop can't help you.
Btw, why does she look like someone who has gone berserk.
Retarded Ape
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Just look at who looks healthy grin grin grin wonders shall never end in this world we live in
Its fun knowing that brainless bugs like you still exist. You try sha, its not really easy to seek attention with such a picture that showcases ur level of suffering attached to such a useless post. Dirty Websurfer with dirty Locks. Just because i said the truth abt ur lack of fashion sense you're now vexed.
You don't have fashion sense, coman beat me.
Yeye dey smell
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Continue showing the world your frustrations.. they are watching you.. who has time exchanging words with you ?

I'm not even in your class in the first place.. try all these small nairaland boys like the ones that find it fit to converse with you up there
At least those small nairaland boys have fashion sense and they don't take pictures and asked to be rated unlike some one who borrows clothes and keep changing the trousers and shorts for numerous pictures. Neither do they have dirty dandruff infested locks. Pls go get a live or better still Bleep your self
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Wow...you're really a low life. You shud have used ur pics, but no! You're so dirty, tattered, ugly, malnourished, deformed, and insane to even take a nearly perfect picture, even photoshop can't help you.
Retarded Ape
Do you want my Instagram page handle ? Post yours and post that of the best and richest person in your family .. let us see who looks like someone borrowing cloths.

Frustrated shegoat
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Retarded Ape

Who needs a Photoshop? You are so lowlife you don't even know what a photo section is, even the money I used to get a photo section will buy you the phone you used in taking that malnourished photo you have up there..

I bought this phone for my lady just two weeks ago..
That's iPhone 7 plus 128GB @350k

Go and tell those small nairaland boys with no class chiking you to get one for you first before you come back here..

1 Like

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

At least those small nairaland boys have fashion sense and they don't take pictures and asked to be rated unlike some one who borrows clothes and keep changing the trousers and shorts for numerous pictures. Neither do they have dirty dandruff infested locks. Pls go get a live or better still Bleep your self

If you don't cry today eh, no be me.. Next time you will use your head before talking foolishly
Tell the nairaland boys to come and challenge me.. or better still, mention them
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
ottohan:

you seriously have a myopic view about fashion dude..
Do you think fashion is all about just clothes?
Imagine someone with hairy legs nd jeans under this tropical(hot) climate??...
how comfortable will you feel??
not to talk of ur unwashed smelly hair??
bros u need to attend FASHION 101 class!!

Can't you see how foolish everything you wrote up there is? The funny irony of it all is that I might even visit the saloon more times than you all judging a hair from distance...

Tropical hot climate kor.. awon foolish boy wey no dey see flood everywhere
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by ottohan: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Can't you see how foolish everything you wrote up there is? The funny irony of it all is that I might even visit the saloon more times than you all judging a hair from distance...

Tropical hot climate kor.. awon foolish boy wey no dey see flood everywhere
lool..cheap talk....
perhaps you decided to grow dada so dat you can cut barbing saloon cost, that shows that you are broke ass
and finally I HOPE your joystick region is not as hairy as your legs?
because if you are so lazy to shave your legs, how much more your joystick region, boy you are so dirty

1 Like

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by moorevic(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:
Op you don't have FASHION SENSE or na the background you want show us?
i think say na the background he worn show us.
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
ottohan:

lool..cheap talk....
perhaps you decided to grow dada so dat you can cut barbing saloon cost, that shows that you are broke ass
and finally I HOPE your joystick region is not as hairy as your legs?
because if you are so lazy to shave your legs, how much more your joystick region, boy you are so dirty

Broke ass my foot...
I might delete this snapshot in few minutes after showing you your foolishness..

And as for the records, the private part is shaved almost every two days...
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Only realizing we have so many bittered souls here who can't comprehend with a simple question. Look at that one up there saying I'm trying to show a background
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
I give d op 6/10. Nice tattoo. Your petty attitude gulped d 4%. Showing augustap your babe and iPhone pictures are kinda childish.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
I give d op 6/10. Nice tattoo. Your petty attitude gulped d 4%. Showing augustap your babe and iPhone pictures are kinda childish.
Sorry about that. I know that was really childish but if you follow up from the first page, you could see how much I was trying to avoid her.. but she won't get off my mentions...

WebSurfer:

Issorite.. issorite... lipsrsealed

WebSurfer:

You can see I was trying my best to stop responding to her but she won't stop
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by ottohan: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Broke ass my foot...
I might delete this snapshot in few minutes after showing you your foolishness..

And as for the records, the private part is shaved almost every two days...
funny dude!!!
If u really have tirty million for the acct (in runtown's voice), why then are you wearing only one polo and differrent boxerstrousers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / . / Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.