Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Rate My Casual Dress outing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Casual Dress outing (9305 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
ottohan:

funny dude!!!
If u really have tirty million for the acct (in runtown's voice), why then are you wearing only one polo and differrent boxerstrousers grin
I don't know how much more stupid you can be.. the two pictures you are seing up there was shot in one day... (a day to my birthday) the first was at home and the second was out when I went for a photo shoot.

Now go and deal with your foolishness because I havnt even wore that shirt up to four times in all
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Sorry about that. I know that was really childish but if you follow up from the first page, you could see how much I was trying to avoid her.. but she won't get off my mentions...

You can see I was trying my best to stop responding to her but she won't stop
Its well

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Sorry about that. I know that was really childish but if you follow up from the first page, you could see how much I was trying to avoid her.. but she won't get off my mentions...

You can see I was trying my best to stop responding to her but she won't stop
Apologizing cos you need rating...SMH.
Inferiority complex has taken over you

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
moorevic:

i think say na the background he worn show us.
Moorevic truth be told, clothes ooo, background ooo, none is worth any rating. That's just like any normal background... The guy na attention seeker

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

If you don't cry today eh, no be me.. Next time you will use your head before talking foolishly
Tell the nairaland boys to come and challenge me.. or better still, mention them
Chai see PAINMENT. Ordinary stroking and you want to cry, if me and my friends join forces that means na suicide go follow.
Btw, how i wan take cry, you go beat me, ATURU
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Who needs a Photoshop? You are so lowlife you don't even know what a photo section is, even the money I used to get a photo section will buy you the phone you used in taking that malnourished photo you have up there..

I bought this phone for my lady just two weeks ago..
That's iPhone 7 plus 128GB @350k

Go and tell those small nairaland boys with no class chiking you to get one for you first before you come back here..

Chai, how come that girl is still with you? Based on ur comments, you don't only lack sense, you are also stupid and you suffer from low self esteem.
You're not the first to buy a phone. So those that buy cars, houses, etc shud now go to media houses and announce? Little or no sense dey disturb you. Btw, since you saw my picture, you've not rested. Every time my picture! Pls don't trip further, am not into scallywags or vultures. Useless guy, you come hopeless - you go hopeless.
Sense fall on you
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Do you want my Instagram page handle ? Post yours and post that of the best and richest person in your family .. let us see who looks like someone borrowing cloths.

Frustrated shegoat
grin grin grin i don't need to show off my luxuries. I can't emulate belittled puppies like you. I thought that by now you shud have recovered from ur epileptic brain malfunctions, but its obvious you're getting worst... Smelly Locks
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

grin grin grin i don't need to show off my luxuries. I can't emulate belittled puppies like you. I thought that by now you shud have recovered from ur epileptic brain malfunctions, but its obvious you're getting worst... Smelly Locks
It is a frustrated and shameful world we live in today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Chai, how come that girl is still with you? Based on ur comments, you don't only lack sense, you are also stupid and you suffer from low self esteem.
You're not the first to buy a phone. So those that buy cars, houses, etc shud now go to media houses and announce? Little or no sense dey disturb you. Btw, since you saw my picture, you've not rested. Every time my picture! Pls don't trip further, am not into scallywags or vultures. Useless guy, you come hopeless - you go hopeless.
Sense fall on you

Only if you knew me, you will see the irony and how stupid you are..

Continue though.. I'm enjoying more of it
The worse is that you will only push me more to show you how ignorant and fuc.cked up your life is
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Only if you knew me, you will see the irony and how stupid you are..

Continue though.. I'm enjoying more of it
The worse is that you will only push me more to show you how ignorant and fuc.cked up your life is
Wow! You're? Am enjoying it more. If you were really valuable, you shouldn't have dressed like all those alaba apprentice and ask to be rated. I don't know why a simple fact is so bitter, you are a fashion killer, an error of the highest order, an ignoramus, a wailer, an inferior entity and a retarded nincompoop
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Wow! You're? Am enjoying it more. If you were really valuable, you shouldn't have dressed like all those alaba apprentice and ask to be rated. I don't know why a simple fact is so bitter, you are a fashion killer, an error of the highest order, an ignoramus, a wailer, an inferior entity and a retarded nincompoop
Unfortunately I don't know how Alaba boys or the likes look like..

Is that all ? If not, continue
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

It is a frustrated and shameful world we live in today grin grin grin grin grin
Yea its a frustrated and shameful world truly, but you shud have used shameless instead of shameful, cause if you had shame and wasn't frustrated you wouldn't have put up such a shabby picture and still beg for approval... JERK
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Yea its a frustrated and shameful world truly, but you shud have used shameless instead of shameful, cause if you had shame and wasn't frustrated you wouldn't have put up such a shabby picture and still beg for approval... JERK
Maybe if you watch the thread closely again , you will understand you are only one of the few having problem with it.. ntorr
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Unfortunately I don't know how Alaba boys or the likes look like..

Is that all ? If not, continue
Who are you trying to impress, I'm sure you are or were an apprentice there, if not who taught you how to dress like a stupid old fool...ATTENTION SEEKER. Abeg Swerve
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Maybe if you watch the thread closely again , you will understand you are only one of the few having problem with it.. ntorr
One of the few who will put a senseless baboon in its rightful position. At least, few of us know that you're a "FASHIONISTA" grin
O di egwu
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Who are you trying to impress, I'm sure you are or were an apprentice there, if not who taught you how to dress like a stupid old fool...ATTENTION SEEKER. Abeg Swerve

Lmaoooooo ..
Someone is revealing where thier painment is coming out from gradually..
Ho my lawd shocked
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

One of the few who will put a senseless baboon in its rightful position. At least, few of us know that you're a "FASHIONISTA" grin
O di egwu
You are only just suffering from a frustrated life obviously... kpele o
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Donwizbro(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Olodo, that's just 2 colors. Then, am quite tall so you don't expect my neck to be like yours, (your neck looks like you are suffering from stroke). Am very happy, unlike you whose face looks like GOD FOR BID
haba, babe chill down.
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Brokeguyy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Okay.
We have seen the iPhone5 and Aba Gucci Bee sad.
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Brokeguyy:
Okay.
We have seen the iPhone5 and Aba Gucci Bee sad.

Good to know
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Hahahahahaha...you're not even qualified to kiss the feet of the smallest person in my family, i mean, the person's fart is far more important and valuable than you. And sorry, i eat way more than you can finish, i just have fast metabolism (biological illiterate). At least i look more healthier and fresher than you who looks like a photoshoped kwashiorkor patient with an uncontrollable wave of locks on an oversized head...SLOWPOKE
How old are u ? If u really don't mind.

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by assfreaky(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
ottohan:

lool..cheap talk....
perhaps you decided to grow dada so dat you can cut barbing saloon cost, that shows that you are broke ass
and finally I HOPE your joystick region is not as hairy as your legs?
because if you are so lazy to shave your legs, how much more your joystick region, boy you are so dirty

Abeg, shut up. Is he gay that he will be shaving his leg?

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
assfreaky:

Abeg, shut up. Is he gay that he will be shaving his leg?
I seriously didn't understand o.. this nairaland en
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Continue showing the world your frustrations.. they are watching you.. who has time exchanging words with you ?

I'm not even in your class in the first place.. try all these small nairaland boys like the ones that find it fit to converse with you up there
Boss I shock o when she say she be the happiest nairalander but see how she they shot herself gun for leg.
Are u sure she is not one of those that........... ?
Let me keep quite before she will come for me,Lol.

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by assfreaky(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:
I seriously didn't understand o.. this nairaland en
don't mind the guy. He is just too annoying.

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

Boss I shock o when she say she be the happiest nairalander but see how she they shot herself gun for leg.
Are u sure she is not one of those that........... ?
Let me keep quite before she will come for me,Lol.
Lmao.. you check her page to see 40 likes ...

asking yourself, who are the ones liking and giving her these hopes and confidence

Then you realize it's same low lives like her
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

How old are u ? If u really don't mind.
Check my profile and ascertain for yourself
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Donwizbro:
haba, babe chill down.
Lol...na d guy find my trouble
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

You are only just suffering from a frustrated life obviously... kpele o
Its obvious you can't even differentiate frustration from comfort
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Lol...na d guy find my trouble
Na your papa be guy
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Its obvious you can't even differentiate frustration from comfort
I have told you countless times, get the fuc.k out of my mentions and thread.. we are not near thesame class
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Lmaoooooo ..
Someone is revealing where thier painment is coming out from gradually..
Ho my lawd shocked
Far from that puppet. Am in a state of euphoria cos of ur vulnerability

I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down / Dating A Female Bodybuilder Or Girls With Big Muscles / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52