Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Rate My Casual Dress outing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Casual Dress outing (9310 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Augustap:

Its fine. We are good now.
Who told u we are good ? We are still quarrelling o.lol.
# Toast to the wine.
Websurfer come o,I think u can now finally forget the bone of contention between u guyz.#join us sir.

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by WebSurfer(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

# Toast to the wine.
Websurfer come o,I think u can now finally forget the bone of contention between u guyz.#join us sir.
Let her stay on her lane
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

# Toast to the wine.
Lol...toast to the new found peace. Websurfer when you're coming, pls bring some snail meat.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Augustap:

Lol...toast to the new found peace. Websurfer when you're coming, pls bring some snail meat.
He asked u to stay out of his " lane" o and u should rather focus on ur "lane " lol.
Maybe u need to appease the gods first before u can ask him to come along with snail meat ( I prefer roasted frog ,so ask him to come along with one shocked ) .That's when maybe,just maybe,we could host a full blown party for the newly found peace.
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

He asked u to stay out of his " lane" o and u should rather focus on ur "lane " lol.
Maybe u need to appease the gods first before u can ask him to come along with snail meat ( I prefer roasted frog ,so ask him to come along with one shocked ) .That's when maybe,just maybe,we could host a full blown party for the newly found peace.
Lol...his lane is now our 3 lane o. I no dey chop frog jor grin
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Augustap:

Lol...his lane is now our 3 lane o. I no dey chop frog jor grin
I say make u tell am when coming with the snail meat make him join roast frog because I no like snail meat wella compare to my bestie,roast frog meat.
U no like am ni ? U never test am be that o.One of the MOST delicious meal out there on planet earth ! shocked
Websurfer she say ur lane MUST be her lane o.lol
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by concho(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
lefulefu:
so na Hushpapi u be dey expect to see?
exactly my brother
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
concho:
exactly my brother
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate My Casual Dress outing by Augustap(f): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

I say make u tell am when coming with the snail meat make him join roast frog because I no like snail meat wella compare to my bestie,roast frog meat.
U no like am ni ? U never test am be that o.One of the MOST delicious meal out there on planet earth ! shocked
Websurfer she say ur lane MUST be her lane o.lol
Lol, ok Web bring roasted frog, with some fried chicken. Na lefulefu, victornezzar and dacovjnr na em get snail meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World / What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.