Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) (3378 Views)

I Got A Sweet Italian White Pussy Babe In My House. Come Bleep Her For 20k / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One / How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
angry
There is a strange pattern I noticed
All my games cut towards 80-90 mins
If I bet team A to win.
Team A will dominate 1-0 then at the dying min Team B will then equalize. Everytime
The one that drove me mad was yesterday
I bet on a team to win, they dominate 2-0
Then guess what 83rd min it's 2-1
Then on the 92nd min it enters 2-2.
10 Seconds before match end.

This Evening, same thing happened 2 times
The other team equalize 2-2. At the same fvcking 91st min
Always during 80-90 mins.
I don't know which kind badluck abi juju be this.
If I bet 6 games, 5 of them will go well but there is ALWAYS 1 game that is going well at the beginning but as soon as it's 80- 90 mins, out of nowhere it will just magically cut my ticket.

This has been happening since yesterday.
Is anyone experiencing this weird pattern.
Is bet9ja using juju?

Update
With the Power invested in me
I hereby forgive Bet9ja for all their sins grin cool
The gods of punters have heard my cries and smelt the burnt offering i sacrificed unto Dee.
And thou hadth answerth my prayers today.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by proff010: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Play on goals market...

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
proff010:
Play on goals market...
Ok, did u experience this strange pattern?
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Enwhen(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
angry
If I bet team A to win.
Team A will dominate 1-0 then at the dying min Team B will then equalize. Everytime

If I bet 6 games, 5 of them will go well but there is ALWAYS 1 game that is going well at the beginning but as soon as it's 80- 90 mins, out of nowhere it will just magically cut my ticket.

Is bet9ja using juju?

It's not juju , u are really trying...it means u are not making use of many options in betja

Since u have noticed this, so long it's a draw , it a better news , what u have to do , is to forcast and see, if it would be OVER 1.5 or 2.5 and Under4.5, or Uder 3.5...you then play save by betting on TEAM A Double Chance(DC) and over 1.5..or DC and U4.5...thats the best option for u now since ur games usually ends in draw....You can get the best odds of this option on number( 1) MERRYBET and number (2) Betking...GOODLUCK....BET RESPONSIBLY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by kiddkash(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
angry
If I bet team A to win.

Is bet9ja using juju?
try goal goal or the simplest over 1.5
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Enwhen:

It's not juju , u are really trying...it means u are not making use of many options in betja

Since u have noticed this, so long it's a draw , it a better news , what u have to do , is to forcast and see, if it would be OVER 1.5 or 2.5 and Under4.5, or Uder 3.5...you then play save by betting on TEAM A Double Chance(DC) and over 1.5..or DC and U4.5...thats the best option for u now since ur games usually ends in draw....You can get the best odds of this option on number( 1) MERRYBET and number (2) Betking...GOODLUCK....BET RESPONSIBLY.
Thanks bro, but don't you think something fishy is going on.
How can teams be equalizing every dying min. Today's own was 91st minute haba something is wrong

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by lomprico(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
angry
If I bet team A to win.

Is bet9ja using juju?

is it bet naija that plays all games worldwide?
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
lomprico:

is it bet naija that plays all games worldwide?
Then how on Earth are my games always draw.
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
I feel you, man; I can relate;
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abeg dey share game nah
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by GeneralPula: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
They use what’s more than Juju..

If you play any Bet and you won, you have a great luck.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by lomprico(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
JackDaAlienz:

you don't know how to forecast!
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by konkonbilo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
They use what’s more than Juju..

If you play any Bet and you won, you have a great luck.
forget that thing, there are some people that play only one game and put millions on it and they win steady.. No be say e no de cut but 80% winning sure

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by GeneralPula: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
konkonbilo:
forget that thing, there are some people that play only one game and put millions on it and they win steady.. No be say e no de cut but 80% winning sure

Those people have great luck.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by tunize(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
That is because u play the games with full confidence. who dey give straight win again when ball done change, u have other options change ur booking pattern.
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Kellyson01: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
angry
If I bet team A to win.

Is bet9ja using juju?

Oga na the same thing i they face for over 1month bet9ja don finish me... my game must cut 80-90mins.. especially Turkey league.. I bin think say na juju but before them kill me I don give myself brain back to 100naira ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Don't select straight winnings in your Betslip.The bookies are very cunning.
if you see a game like this
samdoria vs Roma
5.00. -. 1.58
They know you will carry Roma straight win.
Rather select samdoria home win or draw.
It is 90% likely that the game will end up as draw because away win or draw will carry small odd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
comshots:
Don't select straight winnings in your Betslip.The bookies are very cunning.
if you see a game like this
samdoria vs Roma
5.00. -. 1.58
They know you will carry Roma straight win.
Rather select samdoria home win or draw.
It is 90% likely that the game will end up as draw because away win or draw will carry small odd.
But double chance odd is very small compared to straight win odds
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Enwhen(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
JackDaAlienz:

Thanks bro, but don't you think something fishy is going on.
How can teams be equalizing every dying min. Today's own was 91st minute haba something is wrong

Lols...nothing it's wrong, A game has equalised under 5mins additional time from 3 goals down... On many occasions , sometimes in my favour and most times against me...it happens , that's the beauty of the game, many celebrated that same game u lost mostly for the goals (over fails stalkers).....it's nothing ....just play and remove your mind , if it will come, it will....I have won 500k, which the last game was a straight win and they equalised from 2 goals down and won, from 85mins.....my friend who won 25m last two season , carried , I think it's either Southampton or Wolverhampton to win Liverpool, which is the last game , and it came ....he won ...many lost, becuase Liverpool lose that game , bit my formed won big....bet and and remove ur mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Africandope(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
The one dey do me last night 500k one cut am. I never near bet9ja shop till now. They draw 3:3 Napoli
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Africandope(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Enwhen:

Lols...nothing it's wrong, A game has equalised under 5mins additional time from 3 goals down... On many occasions , sometimes in my favour and most times against me...it happens , that's the beauty of the game, many celebrated that same game u lost mostly for the goals (over fails stalkers).....it's nothing ....just play and remove your mind , if it will come, it will....I have won 500k, which the last game was a straight win and they equalised from 2 goals down and won, from 85mins.....my friend who won 25m last two season , carried , I think it's either Southampton or Wolverhampton to win Liverpool, which is the last game , and it came ....he won ...many lost, becuase Liverpool lose that game , bit my formed won big....bet and and remove ur mind.

25m u get bet ID make I use motivate myself
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
JackDaAlienz:

But double chance odd is very small compared to straight win odds
Check my thread you will see some of my winnings.It is double chances.If you carry samdoria home win or draw they odds will be around 1.80 to 2.00 odds.That is a fairly big odd
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Enwhen(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Africandope:

25m u get bet ID make I use motivate myself

Lolss....we don't play in store, play online with our account ...which gives u time to select what u want as long as u have browsing phone.... he is in the US now ...a security ooerative there , he still plays there...

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Africandope(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Enwhen:

Lolss....we don't play in store, play online with our account ...which gives u time to select what u want as long as u have browsing phone.... he is in the US now ...a security ooerative there , he still plays there...

I play on my phone o. Everywhere red so tey if u shake my phone red go pour u
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Kellyson01: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tomorrow games... You can edit it if you want.. good luck

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Kellyson01:
Tomorrow games... You can edit it if you want.. good luck
My nigga im putting all hope on u
Cuz since yesterday i just dey suffer with one game cut. cry

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by OriOko88(m): 1:19am On Jun 27, 2020
Enwhen:

You na correct punters ooo. How tomorrow games go be now. Especially the championship
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Kellyson01: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2020
JackDaAlienz:

My nigga im putting all hope on u
Cuz since yesterday i just dey suffer with one game cut. cry

Hmmm put hope on God..Lol na try we they try. Just edit to reduce the risk..
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Kellyson01:

Hmmm put hope on God..Lol na try we they try. Just edit to reduce the risk..
What do you think of prediction websites
Are they legit?
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Enwhen(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
OriOko88:

You na correct punters ooo. How tomorrow games go be now. Especially the championship

No correct punter o, it's just normal forcast and luck ..you will have to wait for like atleast 2games played in the EPL championship, before u start staking on them ...
Re: Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) by Enwhen(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Africandope:

I play on my phone o. Everywhere red so tey if u shake my phone red go pour u

Try to reduce the risks and observe money management...

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! / God Bless Africa!!! Check Out This Curvy Ladies Whose Video Are Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.