Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (48685 Views)

Coronavirus: Trump Bans Travel From Europe To Us / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by Bacon21(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by rhektor(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bacon21:

No that still doesn't make sense. Why do you think you care?

I wonder who taught you in school if you keep asking the same question and get answer, yet not been able to know the truth
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by Bacon21(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by rhektor(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bacon21:

What? I am asking a simple question. Why do you care? This isn't difficult. If you don't know why you care just say so.

How many times have you asked this same simple question? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by Bacon21(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by wman(m): 2:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Too many ignorant comments on this thread.

Why the blame on Obama? Transsexuals have been around long before Obama ever dreamt he will become a senator.

Why the hate on America? Most of those european countries support this nonsense.

Why shouting as if Trump is an angel of God?

No need to get all overexcited or worked up over something that has no effect on your life.
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by jpphilips(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

But ofcourse, you need scientists or doctors to declare someone unfit to serve his country.
We can't just take your own world for it cos yours is based on sentiment not fact.

Just because he talks or act like a mad man doesn't make him a mad man.

By the way, How is the process any different from women who surgically enhanced their breast to make it look bigger or go for vaginal rejuvenation?
You don't seem to have problem with those ones.

Or men who go for nose/chin job or steroid just to get perfect body they wanted?

Transgender don't like their current body and it affects dem psychologically, they changed it surgically and same goes for those I posted above.

I don't see you calling for the ban of everyone that has surgically changed any part of his body.

they also pay tax too.

This is not about serving the country but the cost at which you serve your country, Donald Trump is saying that in the service of country, he opts for a cheaper option, Trump never asked you to grow b00bs as a man did he?
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by Bobbybube(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2018
We must all say the truth and be realistic at all times. Being a transgender requires a lot of money. Why should you place that burden on the government when it was your personal decision.
Aside that, they have massive mood swings, depression and other disorders. Should they be trusted with other people's life?
Lastly, you can't eat your cake and have it. For every action there is a reaction. Would a woman be comfortable bathing with a man with breasts and buttock in a gym, public bath, prison etc.
Would you lock up a man with fellow men or women? Who then becomes prey and predator.
Or should the government start building special jails, and baths and gyms etc for transgenders.
Let them be willing to suffer the consequences of their actions
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by calliope(f): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Today is "transvisibility Day", and I'm sending huge hugs to all trans men and women surviving in Nigeria and in places where the trans body is constantly under attack and trauma.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
calliope:
Today is "transvisibility Day", and I'm sending huge hugs to all trans men and women surviving in Nigeria and in places where the trans body is constantly under attack and trauma.

Happy birthday smiley hope you had a wonderful day today?
Wish you many more smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by calliope(f): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Daeylar:

Happy birthday smiley hope you had a wonderful day today?
I did.
Wish you many more smiley
Tank you for the kind wishes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by MissWrite(f): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
calliope:

Happy Birthday, sweetie... kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
calliope:
I did.

cheesy smiley
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by J2381: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
calliope:
I did.

happy belated birthday.

Funny you've never told me your birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by calliope(f): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
J2381:
happy belated birthday.
thanks. smiley

Funny you've never told me your birthday.
you never asked, Joe.
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by J2381: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
calliope:
thanks. smiley

you never asked, Joe.
Well I did. If my memory is correct. Same day I asked your name.

Hope you're good?
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by calliope(f): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
J2381:
Well I did. If my memory is correct. Same day I asked your name
maybe I forgot, maybe.

Hope you're good?
I'm good, you?
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by J2381: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
calliope:
maybe I forgot, maybe.
I'm good, you?
i'm doing well, thanks. smiley

Still serving?
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by calliope(f): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
J2381:
i'm doing well, thanks. smiley
Good to know.

Still serving?
Almost done.
Would be passing out next week. cheesy
Re: Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) by J2381: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
calliope:
Good to know.

Almost done.
Would be passing out next week. cheesy
Awesome. Just like yesterday you started.

Wish you the best. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) / Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.